It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lynch Testimony Reveals Bias and Intent For Failing To Give Trump Defensive Briefing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

President Donald Trump’s campaign was never given a defensive briefing by the FBI, despite mounting concerns that Russians were allegedly trying to penetrate the campaign during the 2016 presidential election.

In testimony provided by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, along with others, it is the key finding that won’t bode well for the FBI and DOJ. It also raises significant questions regarding the treatment of Hillary Clinton’s campaign and whether she ever received ‘defensive briefings’ in detail from the bureau. Lynch’s testimony is still not public but has been reviewed by SaraACarter.com.

Bruce Ohr’s 268-page testimony, released last week by Georgia Rep. Doug Collins reveals the machinations of the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign and the players involved. Ohr’s testimony coupled with testimony provided by former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch, which has not been released but reviewed by this reporter, along with former FBI General Counsel James Baker’s testimony reveals a startling fact: everyone appeared to say they were concerned the Russian’s were penetrating the Trump campaign but no one at the DOJ or FBI authorized a defensive briefing.

saraacarter.com...

First as always when we can't see the official documents, we should take anything with a grain of salt about the testimony. So although Sara Carter who is reporting on this has been very accurate about these things, we should still demand to see the testimony ourselves.

If this is accurate, its another huge sign that the investigation into Trump was a witch hunt from the beginning.

Lynch supposedly testified she was worried that Russian agents were trying to gain access to people like Carter Page, and she knew that Page was working on Trump's campaign. Yet instead of the DOJ or FBI under Obama approaching Trump and telling him to be careful by giving a defensive briefing, they instead decided to send spies around him, issue wiretaps, etc., all without Trumps knowledge.

There are only two reasons the intel agencies under Obama would have done this.

1. They had evidence that Trump was directly involved with working with agents from Russia. However this can't be the case. We know that even up to the point when Comey was fired on May 19 2017, Trump was not under investigation. We know from the transcripts of Lisa Page's testimony that even in May of 20167 there was still no evidence of Trump working with Russians (or anyone on his team for that matter) to collude (which I will talk about more in a moment). And it looks like even after all this time, the Mueller investigation is unlikely to show any evidence of Trump knowingly colluding with Russians.

So all of this shows this must not have been the reason that Obama's intel agencies didn't brief Trump they thought Russia was trying to infiltrate his campaign.

2. This is the most likely reason. Obama's intel agencies were less concerned about stopping foriegn infiltration into a Presidential election, and more concerned about going after Trump. This is backed up by what Schumer told us all on national TV.

The new leader of Democrats in the Senate says Donald Trump is being "really dumb" for picking a fight with intelligence officials, suggesting they have ways to strike back, after the president-elect speculated Tuesday that his "so-called" briefing about Russian cyberattacks had been delayed in order to build a case.

"Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,"

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Yes one of the leaders of the two major political parties is on television telling us all that the duly elected President can not criticize the intel community because they will go after him. And that is exactly what is happening.

Trump was seen as an outsider to the intel community; they wanted Hillary. And so under Obama, they let Hillary off the hook (as Pages testimony proves) and went after Trump. If they were worried about Russians, they would have told Trump as soon as possible about their fears, thus leading to the best possible chance to stop Russian infiltration.

Instead, they used the situation as an excuse to spy on Trump.

Compare the treatment of Trump here to that of Diane Feinstein.

Trump's case-

No proof after two years of investigation anyone on his team was colluding with Russian spies in an illegal way. And despite allegations, Trump has been incredibly hard on Russia. Yet all of the following was done;

wiretap people connected to him, spread info to as many agencies and allies as possible Trump and his team may be compromised, unmask names in the press to hurt Trump, etc. And this was used as the impetus to work with the intel agencies media allies to constantly attack Trump, and eventualy lead to a special counsel that would raid Trumps lawyer in the middle of the night, charged people connected to Trump for the very crimes they let everyone connected to Hillary get away scott free for, and so on.

Feinstein's case-

Confirmed she had hired a Chinese spy for over a decade, and during that time she fought for legislation that was beneficial to China.

Yet no spies, no wiretaps, no unmasking, no long investigation into her. Instead the spy was arrested, she was briefed, and no one accused her of being complicit with the Chinese spy.

Why the difference? Again, Schumer told us why.

Now lets go back to Lisa Page's testimony again from the article.

Lisa Page’s testimony may answer some questions as to why the Trump campaign was not given a defensive briefing.

She states that Trump was not a target at the time but that it was members of his campaign that the bureau was concerned about.

This makes no sense at all. If the FBI was concerned about allegations that Carter Page and Papadopolous were allegedly being influenced by the Russians they would’ve given Trump, who was a presidential candidate at the time, a defensive briefing.

The FBI had worked with Carter Page in the past on a separate case connected to Russia so why wouldn’t the FBI provide a fair warning to Trump when Carter Page joined as a volunteer for the campaign.

In Page’s transcript she indicated to Rep. John Ratcliff, R-Texas, under questioning that the bureau had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia prior to launch of the FBI and special counsel investigation.

“So I think this represents that even as far as May of 2017, we still couldn’t answer the question,” said Page, who said that up until May 2017 the bureau still didn’t have any evidence of collusion or conspiracy.

saraacarter.com...

So the FBI had worked with Page before as he was approached by Russian agents, but they felt no need to discuss this with Trump when Trump hired him? Instead they wiretap page, send spies to other people around Trump, and don't say a word to Trump? More proof this wasn't about stopping Russians.

My video

(more below)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Lastly, the article bring up the point of rather or not Hillary was given a briefing that foreign agents may have tried to infiltrate her campaign.

This needs to be asked of Lynch.

If Hillary was briefed, then it is even more proof that the intel agencies under Obama were not interested in stopping foreign influence, but starting a witch hunt to take down Trump by any means necessary.

As many people and myself have been saying for two years, this may be the biggest political scandal in the history of our country.

A sitting President using the most powerful intel agency the world has ever known to go after political opponents is far more dangerous than anything Russia or any other foreign country could ever do.

I hope more documents are made transparent so we can all se exactly what these agencies were doing in these investigations into Hillary and Trump.

Even Trump haters should demand accountability t=for these actions.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So you're saying Obama had his own team of corrupt officials in different branches of the government who were trying to rig the elections in their favor?

And also, these people lied to their voters about Trump colluding with the Russians, when they were the ones responsible for faking a dossier and paying for it, then asking for a FISA warrant, based on the very same fake dossier?

Yup... That sounds like a good Netflix novel to me.

ETA: I hope every Democrat watching this scam can take another look at these past 3 years and realize they've been lied to by the establishment.

It's up to you guys now to see the truth. It's already right behind your dam noses.
edit on 14/3/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I believe Trump knew all about this and had his own "briefings" from reliable support inside the "Administration at the time" 😎

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

As far as a left wing liberal organization is concerned I think the FBI is doing a fine job.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The very idea that then candidate Donald Trump was not told about the supposed Russians trying to infiltrate his campaign is frightening to say the least. But that the same people who were supposed to protect them from foreign infiltration decided to spy on and infiltrate the same campaign, a campaign of fellow citizens, is worse than McCarthyism.
edit on 14-3-2019 by Tartuffe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tartuffe

Well, that's only because they were the responsible of placing Russians in the Trump campaign for starters.

It was a set-up from the beggining, to use it as an insurance policy to impeach him, with the left Mainstream Media pushing it 24/7.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

May I offer another possibility?

It was ALL contrived by Obama and his minions; either by planting "moles" and setting up "meetings" and "phone calls" and so on, or by exploiting existing innocent circumstances.

It also would not surprise me in the least if the same critters were doing pretty much the same with Hillary in the event that she had won to use as leverage over her presidency... like Uranium One.

Our critters have mastered the art of investigations that drag on and on but never quite produce results, ya know? Sure makes for good bribery/blackmail material though.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Well, that's only because they were the responsible of placing Russians in the Trump campaign for starters.

It was a set-up from the beggining, to use it as an insurance policy to impeach him, with the left Mainstream Media pushing it 24/7.

A complete set-up. The appointment of Robert Mueller as an "independent counsel" is the icing on the cake. Mueller personally knows almost every one in the tight little cabal of discredited upper-echelon officials, and he has a deep loyalty to the institutions whose contemporary character he helped create. He's the perfect guy to protect those institutions.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Let's not forget he's also involved with the U1 scandal.

That's why he drinks so much. Don't know how these people can take a good night of sleep.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

IF/WHEN Loretta Lynch's December 2018 testimony is made public, and the classified appendix from the June2018 I.G. Report is made public....KABOOOOOM!

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I believe Trump knew all about this and had his own "briefings" from reliable support inside the "Administration at the time" 😎

Yep. Trump-Feb2017: "Obama Wiretapped Trump Tower!"

CNN: This President has gone mad less than a month into the job! (They knew it was true. CNN is dirty!)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

IF/WHEN Loretta Lynch's December 2018 testimony is made public, and the classified appendix from the June2018 I.G. Report is made public....KABOOOOOM!

From your lips to God's ears.

But I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Gee I wonder why that was...

ATS - BREAKING… CONFIRMED: Obama’s CIA, DOJ and FBI Started Targeting the Trump Campaign in 2015 – Long Before What Comey Claimed (July 2016)!

Their spying on Trump, which failed to win Clinton the Presidency, turned into a coup.
edit on 14-3-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Lynch supposedly testified she was worried that Russian agents were trying to gain access to people like Carter Page, and she knew that Page was working on Trump's campaign. Yet instead of the DOJ or FBI under Obama approaching Trump and telling him to be careful by giving a defensive briefing, they instead decided to send spies around him, issue wiretaps, etc., all without Trumps knowledge.

This in particular is of importance to me. I remember when the claim was made that Trump was wiretapped by Obama, and it was laughed away by out resident THators, but it's looking like that might be the case.

I can't say this all makes me happy. It's a bit sickening to know we were right, and the government is this screwed up. Now I think it becomes important to find out how long this has been going on, and who else operated like this? Party be damned.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

As far as a left wing liberal organization is concerned I think the FBI is doing a fine job.

Stuck on repeat I see...
deja vu

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

CNN: This President has gone mad less than a month into the job! (They knew it was true. CNN is dirty!)

And don't forget that when it was proven true, they went full retard and still called him a pathological liar for using the term "wiretapped" since actual physical "tapping" of phone lines hasn't been done for decades. That was hilarious.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

And don't forget that when it was proven true, they went full retard and still called him a pathological liar for using the term "wiretapped" since actual physical "tapping" of phone lines hasn't been done for decades. That was hilarious.

I agree - this is when they turned into an embarrassment. When 'journalists' started laughing at semantics instead of applying critical thought.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
According to news reports a few months ago, Trump was briefed by the FBI a few weeks after he became the Republican nominee:

www.newsweek.com...

Subsequently, he apparently forgot that fact. (I don't know how that could happen, since he says he has a mind like a steel trap):

www.cnn.com...

During the briefing, he was warned that the Russians might try to infiltrate his campaign and that he should report any contacts with them. Of course, that didn't happen either, for some strange reason.

Someone here is not telling the truth. a reply to: Grambler

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join