It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foods that get you a one way ticket to hell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: watchitburn
You people are barbarians!

Personally I'm traumatized by my thread.

It all started out as satire and a place for people to have fun today... but now....

I've seen some things, and I've heard some things. I'm broken now.
😭😭😭😂

You opened up a can of worms, stirred up a hornet nest, I have eaten earthworms once, they were used like pasta and I helped to clean the worms. Now, I would not recommend that those with a weak stomach attempt to eat worms, even though they actually tasted pretty decent the way the woman made them.

Haha, woah, woah, easy there Andrew Zimmern

This is the story of my life though, stirring up a hornets nest and then screaming "help, I need an adult"

I'll have to pick the most disturbing comment. So far I think it was Gothmog talking about ketchup on a steak...

I'm just going to convince myself he was joking.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Some people like barbecue sauce on steak, I think it is discusting. My wife likes western dressing on her steak, I prefer the natural taste myself, but do like western dressing on salad. Salad is like eating grass, actually, grass seems to taste better than salad.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Read this, Soy is a grain. en.wikipedia.org... There are different kinds of grains, but soy is definitely considered a grain.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Oilseeds and legumes (such as flax, chia, sunflower seeds, soy, chickpeas, etc.) are not considered whole grains by the WGC, AACC International, or the FDA.

We'll have to agree to disagree, I guess you can call anything a "seed/grain" but I wouldn't consider soy the same category as wheat.
edit on 14-3-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The sauce on the steak thing kind of makes me sad, so does over cooking it... But at the end of the day this was a lighthearted thread for laughs on a slow day.

I dated a girl once years ago who's sister ate salads plain, she couldn't eat them with dressing... It blew my mind. I typically like just a light dressing (Makoto ginger dressing is great, but it has soy, so beware)

Just chewing leafs is hard though, not enough moisture.

To each their own though. Happiness is hard enough to find in life, food seems to be the universal way people can be happy and come together.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The sauce on the steak thing kind of makes me sad, so does over cooking it... But at the end of the day this was a lighthearted thread for laughs on a slow day.

I dated a girl once years ago who's sister ate salads plain, she couldn't eat them with dressing... It blew my mind. I typically like just a light dressing (Makoto ginger dressing is great, but it has soy, so beware)

Just chewing leafs is hard though, not enough moisture.

To each their own though. Happiness is hard enough to find in life, food seems to be the universal way people can be happy and come together.

Maybe I need to re-evaluate my eating habits, I also can eat salad plain all day long, no dressing. I can eat it with dressing too, but I don't like it to be a cup of dressing ratio to a little bit of greens.

What's for dinner tonight...hmmm
Extra well done steak, soy sauce, plain salad, fries with mayo.. check!!

edit on 14-3-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Haha, don't reevaluate a thing.

We all like what we like. This was all for giggles.

*disclaimer, I did throat punch someone for baking pork with sugar sauce and serving it to me as BBQ.... THAT'S GLORIFIED DESSERT HAM YOU ASSHOLES*.... joking, kind of.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
edit to add, I seriously only eat pizza with a fork and knife, sorry!

Loosen the strap on your safety helmet.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

This thread is making my head hurt.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

edit to add, I seriously only eat pizza with a fork and knife, sorry!

Loosen the strap on your safety helmet.

I think pizza tastes better cut up. It isn't because I don't want to get my hands dirty.

How you eat, cut and serve food plays a huge role on how it tastes. That is the same reason at the deli
they ask you how thick you want your ham cut. It tastes different.

I like thin rimmed cups for soda, wine and juice. I prefer coffee in thick rimmed mugs.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This thread is making my head hurt.

My head hurts in anticipation of appropriating the hell out of Irish culture on Saturday.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
mustard is not food, to hell with it!

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Anything, and I mean anything with """GARLIC""". I think these tele chefs get huge backhanders of the garlic promotion growers. These people are the spawn of the Devil. My sister-in-law included.
I seen people eating spare ribs with a knife and fork and even a burger.
But the killer, people who only half cook meat so blood runs out of it when you cut into it. The trouble is I seen these so called top chefs saying that is the way. I've even seen a steak so rare a good vet would have brought it round.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

My late sister-in-law had a neighbor who used to eat lard fat sandwiches! I guess it was one of the old depression foods back in the day. Unfortunately, the old guy is no longer with us.

Many people may not know this, but the popular appetizer of restaurant-Style Olive Oil and Herb Bread Dip was also actually a common depression food, along with Pasta e Fagioli, a pasta and bean soup.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Anything, and I mean anything with """GARLIC"""

I'm sorry sir, but vampires do not get to have opinions

I loooove garlic.

link   
dbl
edit on 14-3-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

link   
dbl
edit on 14-3-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

In fact flat baked dough with stuff on it comes from china.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Anything, and I mean anything with """GARLIC"""

When you wonder if there are any vamipries on ATS..

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I think pizza tastes better cut up.

While I'm going for completely different reasons we're both headed to the same place. I'll get a beach chair ready for you next to the Lake of Fire.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I never season my steaks more than salt pepper and olive oil though.

and to add, like a wise man once told me:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-3-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

haha on the third time I got the video included...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join