It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foods that get you a one way ticket to hell

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I tried to be open minded to it...

But then I saw the heaping mound on top of those poor helpless fries.

They really make satanic literature look innocent these days.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
My wife puts Ranch...…...in her Spaghetti. Like with the Spaghetti sauce and all. I don't understand it, and I will not try it.

As far as steak, if you put any kind of sauce on your steak, then it was not cooked properly, and you ruined it.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Shortly switching to drinks here...

Water,Barley, Hops, Yeast....that's it!!! not lemon, rasberry or watever stuff these hipsters come up with....beer is made from these 4 ingredients.

Peace

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
My wife puts Ranch...…...in her Spaghetti. Like with the Spaghetti sauce and all. I don't understand it, and I will not try it.

As far as steak, if you put any kind of sauce on your steak, then it was not cooked properly, and you ruined it.

Is she from Wisconsin? They have an abnormal obsession with Ranch dressing here.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Nope, she is a sweat tea drinkin southern girl........that loves Ranch, on unnatural things.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

Damn dude... I hate to be the one to tell you, but your wife is a demon.

I'm a purist when it comes to steak, I buy high quality and use olive oil, salt and pepper (but I won't put on a brown shirt when it comes to seasonings people use [as long as it's not sauce]. A proper sear and medium rare is the only other requirements...

As for those who like it cooked other ways... I go by the gospel of Hank Hill

a reply to: operation mindcrime

Beer is a beverage of Monks.

It is not OK to spirit cook fruit into a beverage of the divine.
edit on 14-3-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
How about defiling excellent shellfish with mayonnaise. Got a French friend, they use mayonnaise as a dipping sauce for crab. Blasphemy I tell you! And disgusting.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
All of you are lightweights. I don't subscribe to the doctrine of Hell, but serving anything on THIS list should be something to answer for:

www.roughguides.com...

Especially the casu marzu - that stuff can kill you.
edit on 14-3-2019 by Lazarus Short because: la dee da

The list missed my favorite weird food: squid ink pizza. Yes, it's a thing.
edit on 14-3-2019 by Lazarus Short because: doo doo

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Pre- cooked bacon.

Add more torture to the death sentence if it’s eaten with frozen waffles!

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

A properly cooked steak requires no sauce.

A great steak needs nothing.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Not sure if bacon with chocolate syrup will, but it is zomg delicious. Maybe it should be lol.
edit on 14-3-2019 by willzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Reply to Tekaran:

😮 Thats worse than the people that dip their pizza in ranch. What is wrong with these people?
edit on 14-3-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
How about defiling excellent shellfish with mayonnaise. Got a French friend, they use mayonnaise as a dipping sauce for crab. Blasphemy I tell you! And disgusting.

It's like every time I try my hardest to like the French they go and do something like that.

They love butter, why not just use butter... Butter and crab are delicious.

I hate to condemn a whole country straight to hell, but they're kinda forcing my hand.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

All you need with crab is butter. The French have invented some amazing cuisine. But the cost of crab is high — why ruin it with thick warm mayonnaise.... 🤢

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: willzilla
Not sure if bacon with chocolate syrup will, but it is zomg delicious. Maybe it should be lol.

Real talk, some people make a delacacy around Christmas time here....

Candied bacon... It's pretty damn good, but then again, you have to go out of your way to mess up bacon.... Unless...

originally posted by: SouthernGift

Yes, precooked bacon for breakfast might as well be starting off a day with Satanic chants.

The smell of the bacon filling the kitchen in house is part of what makes that day special.
edit on 14-3-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Being over 12 and putting ketchup everything

Pineapple on pizza ... and if you don't like the grease order it with ricotta pineapple on pizza is for children

Steak over medium many of places will microwave your steak for that and only put sauce on it if you think whoever's cooked it deserves a good insult

Needing a second serving of wasabi with your sushi it's not @#$%ing ketchup how can you even taste the fish do you even like sushi

Drowning your rice in soy sauce ... it's a seasoning not broth for rice soup

Being so concerned with how you look you can't even enjoy your food when eating it (this one I think should get you forced to eat everything blended and drank)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
Putting any sauce on a good medium rare rib-eye is sacrilege. Why would anyone even try to improve perfection. Shame on you.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
a reply to: JAGStorm.
Nope, she is a sweat tea drinkin southern girl........that loves Ranch, on unnatural things.

I have a theory about Ranch dressing. It's an addictive government mind control drug. Can't see any other reason people would use that crap the way they do.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Two words:

Taco. Bell.

I realize that fast food gets a pass, but passing itself off as Mexican is irredeemably egregious.
edit on 2019 3 14 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
Being over 12 and putting ketchup everything

Pineapple on pizza ... and if you don't like the grease order it with ricotta pineapple on pizza is for children

Steak over medium many of places will microwave your steak for that and only put sauce on it if you think whoever's cooked it deserves a good insult

Needing a second serving of wasabi with your sushi it's not @#$%ing ketchup how can you even taste the fish do you even like sushi

Drowning your rice in soy sauce ... it's a seasoning not broth for rice soup

Being so concerned with how you look you can't even enjoy your food when eating it (this one I think should get you forced to eat everything blended and drank)

Wow you would hate eating at our house, I do two of those things mixed.

I cook my steaks well done, no pink, and drown it in a soy sauce mix. People have raved that this is the best thing they ever tasted!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join