It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian jihadi bride who fled IS wants to bring her children home from Syrian refugee camp

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I think a lot of these kids will grow up to be the next terrorist! In fact I'm pretty sure of it and although It may be quiet right now in our countries regarding terrorist activity, I'm guessing the next attack isn't far off or at least being planned at this moment in time.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

If you take a viper into your nest, there's a greater possibility of being

bitten than not?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

If you take a viper into your nest, there's a greater possibility of being

bitten than not?

Yes there is.... just the same as taking in the enemy and expecting them to live all peacefully with no trouble.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Mother should definitely not be welcomed back. And the kids? That's a tough decision. They're not citizens.. So their mother basically screwed them ...

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Let me make things clear for you. Both her children were born in Syria. As the law stands when a child is born in a foreign country than their mother the childs birth must be registered. Therefore the children are firstly Syrian. But they can take on the nationality of their mother, Which is Australian. That's how dual citizenship comes about.
Therefore the Australian government can reject their Australian citizenship and leave them Syrian citizens.
If she wants help why don't Isis give her help out of the millions they have squirrelled away from selling oil they had "appropriated". You know the millions that the USA wanted to give Isis fighters free passage out of the sh## storm that they are about to reap.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join