It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detecting the extraterrestrials that are already here

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Assuming the Universe is teaming with life, assuming extraterrestrials exist, assuming they are a million years more advanced technology, and finally assume they are everywhere all around us watching and observing but hidden to us because of their personal cloaking devices. So what we need is a flashlight that puts out a beam of energy in a wide number of possible frequencies so we can shine the exact right frequency that would allow us to detect our cloaked observers.

I just know the effers are near me right now. I sense their presence and I hate it.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Reece's Pieces.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Think you may need a shrink.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I just know the effers are near me right now. I sense their presence and I hate it.

And you hate your medical premiums and co-pays as well. Wow, you're pretty generous with your hatreds.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

One would think that a technology so unimaginably advanced would allow them to remain hidden under any circumstances, no matter what kind of sensors we come up with.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I say we invest in some type of camouflage instead of shining a bright light out into the darkness of space. You never know what might respond.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

To know how to cancel out their cloaking devices you would need to know how they work.

Perhaps ask the guys in Area 51 if they have any tips.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Somehow I visualized a dude wearing a proton weapon backpack that shoots energy streams (ghostbusters) and shoots at every weird looking thing.....

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Why hate???

When our space brothers have the ability to help our civilization survive.

Don't start off on the wrong foot...

Erno
edit on 13-3-2019 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

All I have to say is. Get over it.

It's a free country and illegal ALIENS are welcome amiright?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Damn, they must be watching you. This is your second thread in a few hours on the topic.

There are ways to open the communications, I wouldn’t recommend it though... They are tricksters only looking to screw with you.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

It's a free country and illegal ALIENS are welcome amiright?

Damn it, you bet me to it!

OP

If there are advanced civ's hiding among us, hmm... that's a hard'un.

Ask yourself if you had the ability to fly around the Universe, would you want to be stuck here?
edit on 13-3-2019 by RoryRahl23 because: Misspelling

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

How do you know they are here?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I would never suggest ingesting chemicals that might boost your dopamine levels to the point where you start to see the patterns. Taking drugs is bad and you should never do it. But if you're not able to see the creatures themselves, perhaps you'll become aware of the patterns they make as they interact with our reality.

I've recently read of a few cases where people have been "enlightened" in some way so that they're able to see what's really going on around us -- a fairly chaotic mess of influences and fields and critters of which people are only a small, mostly clueless part. Of course, they're accused of being nuts, and I suppose that strictly speaking, they are.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

You read the story about the Italian security guard? Long story short, normal family guy, gets abducted, goes through being hypnotized, recalls scaled large creatures able to read his mind, they kept coming back.

Here's where it gets interesting, some of his work colleagues (and some of these are military) claim they all saw a bright light above where this guard was, this is on a different occasion, and one of them committed suicide because of it.

Look it up, its a good read.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

"They" are not space people.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

What if there's an alien presence, I would think they must have evolved millions of years ahead or just as we reversed engineered captured alien technology to travel the stars? If not and they exist or rule over any other civilization, they don't need this fragile corpus the walk around with.

They all along have the technology to do soul transplantation, and just use one of our own to mingle..

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I know what you mean. I've got a whole family of em living above me, and I can just FEEL their welfare dollars bleeding America dry. They are just totally care free, they don't seem to realize all this money has to come from somewhere...

EDIT- I hate adding this because I feel it defeats the purpose of sarcasm, but... sometimes i feel it's necessary: /sarc
edit on 3/13/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Get a blender and cow flaps, liquify the cow flaps in blender adding water as necessary. Pour the mixture on your floors, sidewalks, roof, etc, any flat surfaces. Anything approaching should leave footprints lol. Make sure the mixture stays moist, otherwise you won't see the footprints!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

No this is exactly how we look in about a million years from now, stupid grey cocky look to manipulate whoever looks at us. This one I would call the alien beavis
edit on 0b51America/ChicagoWed, 13 Mar 2019 17:14:51 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 13 Mar 2019 17:14:51 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join