It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase in dreams/visions/predictions/conspiracies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This is a validation post to long time conspiracists that watch the world, the leaders and spirituality. The following questions are about conspiracies that at least deserve thought, not ones that are obvious hoaxes or from those just seeking attention.

1) Are there more conspiracies today concerning the US government then 10-20 years ago?

2) Are there more dreams/visions/prophesies then 10-20 years ago?

3) Are there more people that feel uneasy about our near future today then 10-20 years ago?

I have been following world events, conspiracy theories and pridictions for several years and it does seem that corruption has increased, visions and dreams are occurring more frequently and more who feel something is unfolding worldwide to happen in the near future. I know that these things have been occuring for thousands of years, I am just trying see if it is true that they are happening more frequently now.

Input?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Conspiricies is the only thing I would say yes too.

A byproduct of the internet and it's ever increasing popularity and usage.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I know the internet usage has increased, but there are books also that seem to have increased on these subjects.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
I know the internet usage has increased, but there are books also that seem to have increased on these subjects.

well, i'm thinking along the lines that there is every year a graduating class
from HS or College/University...along with some adult, english speaking, wage earner immigrants that buy book or see movies etc.
there are both more writers aspiring and more readers choosing books/DVDs/internet forums

then add in the diversity of subject matter and the ease which we incorporate little touched on items in our memes that were difficult to
put out to the public, before the internet.

for example this excerpt:

A Strange Time and a Nation Bewitched

The time period between January 20 and March 20 is a very strange and
important time for witches, especially in the United States. It is a special
time for launching new occult projects for the New Year.
March 19th through the 22nd is known among witches and Illuminists as the 'Mars ingress' which is a term used by astrologers to indicate an optimum time to start a war. We know that President Bush selected that time of the sabat Ostera to attack Iraq and pronounced an end to major hostilities on the following high sabat of Beltaine or May 1st.
Mr Bush is a true
Skull and Bonesman, and everything he does is true to form regarding
that secret society and its related realm of witchcraft. The month of March
is named for Mars, the ancient god of war. If you have been wondering
about recent new war threats regarding Syria, Iran, North Korea and so on,
you have your answer.....

you can find the whole article at:

www.lasttrumpetministries.org...

just this one article- blog-newsletter- covers a variety of topics, some of which we tend to want-to find more about....so there is more material out there that is more accessable, but not in any degree of magnitude
that would suggest that humankind is rapidly expanding intellectually or gravitating toward a spiritual or metaphysical worldview preference.

in the LINK above, if you didn't click it, your missing a
paragraph about there's a new ethically twisted? study on Pain...
and testing how much can 'faith' influence ones' threshold for pain...
? will this be used on suspects of patriotism or christianity in our near future??

new topics

top topics

join