It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Really Wants My Attention

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Could it be a prime example of what Christianity calls a Guardian Angel?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Guardian Angel, a former significant other who has moved on and is now your spirit guide? Possibly from a previous incarnation, maybe?

It doesn't seem hostile, and probably means no harm. Maybe you have recently moved up, spiritually speaking, and are now more sensitive to higher energy vibration rates. You stated in an earlier post that you were sensitive, because of previous exposure to spirits in a haunted house. You may be somewhat adept at sensing other energies.

Maybe you can question or initiate contact this entity in a meditative state. Probably no harm in trying.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
sharkey, funny you should say that. I've suspected the same thing. Yanno when you fall asleep at night.... thats when I try to speak to it... I asked who are you, it said...I have always kown you.... I said what do you want from me....he said I love you Stacey.....I said how long have you loved me and then its voice got dee pand scary and he said I have always loved you, from the moment I saw you I have always loved you, nothing will keep me away" What is more disturbing.....eversince I was a little girl have been running from an unknown entity that keeps telling me he loves me and always has and this time I wont get aawy like I alwys do

It scared me so badly because of #1 the strange voice and #2 What he said resounded so deep in my soul there was no getting rid of this guy

LOL sharkey, I'm getting married again in a few months and my new last name will be Sharkey.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It seems that this perceived entity may have to wait in line if you're going to get married. It sounds a bit needy, if you know what I mean. If you you don't feel threatened by this energy, then let it be and go on with your life.
Good Luck in your upcoming marriage.

If this entity is for your higher good then it will answer honestly and with out coersion, no manipulation. If it does not then it is possible you are dealing with your own ego and not an outside force. Be openminded and direct when assessing this situation. We sometimes can deceive ourselves with our own subconscience.

[edit on 2-3-2005 by sharkman]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
wow, nice to know others have felt them.
i have noticed a "wisp of smoke" for some time now, in my peripherial vision. (seems that i can't see it when i look directly at it)

when I am in a dark room, it is a shadow... when i am in light, it is the "wisp"

i actually haven't given it much thought... I can always tell when it enters, but usually don't notice when it leaves.
it doesn't seem to want anything, other than to be in my presence...
i just figured it was probably my mom, or step dad (both passed of course) checking in on me...(good spirits are always welcome)

either that, or another group of braincells just revolted on me (could happen)

I could tell ya some stories from my wicca days that would convince you of the "other side" and the reality of the spirits that reside there. (mostly good)
but those are by request only

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
try to relax, talk to it (when others aren't around). See if what else to say. Pray about it, ask God an see if you get answers that way. Keep us posted. The angels I met looked like people but not to say they can't change form I suppose. Definately if it makes you fear and is possessive to the point where it prevents you from loving others, I'd be wary. It's either good or evil and you've been tasked to find out. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

God bless.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
sharkey, funny you should say that. I've suspected the same thing. Yanno when you fall asleep at night.... thats when I try to speak to it... I asked who are you, it said...I have always kown you.... I said what do you want from me....he said I love you Stacey.....I said how long have you loved me and then its voice got dee pand scary and he said I have always loved you, from the moment I saw you I have always loved you, nothing will keep me away" What is more disturbing.....eversince I was a little girl have been running from an unknown entity that keeps telling me he loves me and always has and this time I wont get aawy like I alwys do

It scared me so badly because of #1 the strange voice and #2 What he said resounded so deep in my soul there was no getting rid of this guy

LOL sharkey, I'm getting married again in a few months and my new last name will be Sharkey.

Didn't Vertu kind of warn you about a hidden hostility in this presence? It sounds to mer like it's very posessive of you. Did the uncomfortable sounding voice manifest itself recently now that you'll be getting married?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hi Rep,

the strange thing is, now that I have been thinking a lot about it, the two beings are not the same. The one that is always on my right side is tender and almost soothing. Whatever I dealt with that night seemed very familiar at first I was fine with it, til the voice got so scary. For some reason for a long time I thought it was my exhubby who was very controlling and mean spirited. But he is not dead and is not spiritual in the least, so I don't know how it could be him. LOL I was so convinced it was him I was looking in the obituaries for months. I've been engaged for over a year so I don't think that had anything to do with it.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I asked who are you, it said...I have always kown you.... I said what do you want from me....he said I love you Stacey.....I said how long have you loved me and then its voice got dee pand scary and he said I have always loved you, from the moment I saw you I have always loved you, nothing will keep me away"

Given your more recent post it seems like maybe you either unwittingly invited another presence. In earlier posts you said you were not fearful of it and it seemed playful and kind. Most of us have encouraged you to communicate with this whatever it is and perhaps by doing so it has begun to show it's true self. Either that or as mentioned above you invited something else.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
hello here. i dunno who it was that talked about the person to their right trying to get their attention, but here is something for ya. if its being nice then just talk to it. like i have that kinda stuff happen to me too. see, ive had a child of mine or something contact me before. i dunno how, but like i had a kid come and contact me. it still does too, cause it wants me to have a baby and i keep saying no, not right now. but be glad it likes u. i mean s@it, ive had evil things come and try to kill me... and let me tell u, having ur achelie's tendent torn by some mean entity hurts like hell, so be nice to it. (but it didnt hurt that much cause i was high, hehehe)

haha! here fishy fishy fishy! i luv it!

[edit on 3-3-2005 by kancay]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Dday,

The scary one was during last spring. I haven't felt it around for a very long time. I put open bibles in my room, lol I was frightened of it. The gentle being that is always on my right started 8-9 months ago. They are not the same enity.

Yipes! Kan that scares the bajebus outta me!!!!

Laz, do tell us of your experiences. I'd like to hear them.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well at least one thing is for sure, you not alone. What your experiencing is not un-normal. Many people experience presences which interact with them, but most don’t speak about it. I think in your case it could be a presence or an energy you created yourself, rather than a psychological problem even though sometimes psychological explanation and medical do match with psychic explanation, its not always the case.

I have 2 questions though.

Do you meditate?
Do you write?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I used to meditate often and got to where I could I could "see" through my eyelids when they closed. But that is about the time that the one with the scary voice came along and I stopped doing it.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Possibly during deep meditation when focusing on certain tasks with minds open to belief without doubt, people can sometimes create presences by initialising parts of their minds that are not normally used in such a way.

It’s also possible that during meditation you channelled or bought forth something that was attracted to your force/source.

I have a similar situation. This is my creature. This is my [color=8A0502]666th post.

This is a good thread Thoughtforms, Familiars, Servitors, Egregores, Astral Assistants, page back through the archives there are plenty more. I hope this helps.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join