It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Page's Testimony: FBI Wanted To Charge Hillary With 'Gross Negligence' in 2016 DOJ Told Them No

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Thank you, and for my next trick...

And then certainly with respect to the "he's not going to become President, right,? I don't know whether you were here when I was discussing it with the minority staff. But I was very deeply affected by the by the harshness and the cruelty that I felt that Donald Trump exhibited toward the Khans. I felt like it was there but for the grace immigrant [redacted] the same as the Khans are. I very seriously considered joining the military before I decided to enter?public service. And I was unbelievably appalled that anyone, let alone a Presidential candidate, would insult the family of a slain service member. It's inappropriate, and it's disgusting. And it remained with me for quite some time.

Page 107 of day one testimony.

Khzir Khan, who worked in the past at Hogan (& Hartson) Lovells, which has numerous ties to the Clintons, is originally from Pakistan.

Is Lisa Page originally from Pakistan?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The Awan brothers are from Pakistan...

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I am well aware.

Strangely enough (or perhaps not), she has very little online presence. I did manage to find this:

Lisa Page 'facts'

But from her sworn testimony:

The above is a screen shot rather than a text grab as the OCR version seems to be a bit garbled, but in her testimony she clearly states that she is an immigrant, not the daughter of immigrants, an immigrant.

If her actual birthplace has been obfuscated, it is entirely possible that there are other things about her background which are equally suspect.

Edited to add:

pages 123 & 124 of day one testimony.

She traveled somewhere on a redacted set of dates out of the country where Strzok and at least 3 others went. Do we know where and when Strzok traveled?
edit on 13-3-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: travel

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Cassi3l

ignorance is absolutely an excuse of the law, but only if you're a Clinton, apparently.

Any thoughts on Obama’s doj telling the fbi not to charge Hillary?

originally posted by: Rewey

ignorance is absolutely an excuse of the law, but only if you're a Clinton, apparently.

Thanks for your contribution. You really nailed everyone with that solid meme. Let's wrap it up, guys...

Isn't this all just another niche in the Q Larp thing ?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Looks to me like it's a thread on Lisa Page's sworn testimony before congress regarding her role in both the Clinton email investigation and the Mueller Special counsel's office, but I suppose I might be wrong.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Silly is a bot

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Hmm hmm
Any mention of "Individual N°1" yet ?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Nah, she's actually a real person who has the beliefs she spouts. Used to go by a different name and if you check her posts then, they're in the exact same vein.

a reply to: Cassi3l

So that's a ,"no," to any comment on the actual topic of the thread. Got it.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Any thoughts on Obama’s doj telling the fbi not to charge Hillary?

originally posted by: Rewey

Thanks for your contribution. You really nailed everyone with that solid meme. Let's wrap it up, guys...

I see you want to ignore the evidence

Gotcha

Thanks for adding to the thread!

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
One persons Gross Negligence is another persons Gross Incompitence.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Curiouser and curiouser...

Why would they redact her place of birth unless it had relevance? Why would she offer it?

My head's mush right now. Sorry. I'm going to get some sleep and then I'll read this again.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I don't understand, if they didn't charge her because of political bias then what is holding up the current DOJ from following through and charging her with "Gross Negligence" as the FBI originally recommended? What is Trump's excuse for nothing following through? Isn't Trump allowed to make a recommendation on prosecution? How is it possible that every person he appoints is not willing to bring a charge against Hilary?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaladinRoden

I don't understand, if they didn't charge her because of political bias then what is holding up the current DOJ from following through and charging her with "Gross Negligence" as the FBI originally recommended? What is Trump's excuse for nothing following through? Isn't Trump allowed to make a recommendation on prosecution? How is it possible that every person he appoints is not willing to bring a charge against Hilary?

Trump would be well advised to just stay the course until Mueller's report is released, and a definitive answer on Russian collusion is given. It wouldn't play well to the masses if his DOJ started acting on all of this, and the media would paint this as an attempt at obstruction of justice.

Once the report is released, and if its found there was no collusion and made official, then we may see this kick into overdrive. Remember, Horowitz/Huber has been conducting their investigation this whole time.
edit on 14-3-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PaladinRoden

Nothing... and given the fact Clinton and her co conspirators lied after the immunity agreements those agreements no longer apply.

It is why Horowitz and Huber are investigating.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Whats the statue of limitations on her crime? If the DOJ has had the evidence this whole time and wait four to six years before charging her then how would that look to a jury? In what reality does a prosecuter wait 6 to ten years after the crime has been committed to bring it to a grand jury? How does her crime under the Obama Administration have to do with anything from the Mueller investigation. Can't the AG make the choice to bring it to a grand jury? Why would they need Trumps permission? And if the only reason they are not bringing charges against Hilary is because of the Mueller investigation (which has nothing to do with her crimes under the Obama administration) wouldn't that make Trump the person protecting Hilary since he doesn't want to rock the boat during the Mueller investigation. Isn't that a form of obstruction of justice to instruct the AG from charging Hilary with a crime that the DOJ has had evidence on since day 1?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: PaladinRoden

Nothing... and given the fact Clinton and her co conspirators lied after the immunity agreements those agreements no longer apply.

It is why Horowitz and Huber are investigating.

With so much damning evidence becoming public over the past 2 weeks, it's no wonder that Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham is now calling for a Special Counsel to investigate wrong-doings by the FBI/DOJ/DOS/Hillary.

SOURCE: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We don't need a special counsel, we just need a DOJ that will do its friggin job.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

We don't need a special counsel, we just need a DOJ that will do its friggin job.

John Huber is a Special Counsel on steroids. Lots more resources than Mueller. The media pretends like he isn't there...which is good!

Tweet from President Trump this morning...

“'New evidence that the Obama era team of the FBI, DOJ & CIA were working together to Spy on (and take out) President Trump, all the way back in 2015.' A transcript of Peter Strzok’s testimony is devastating. Hopefully the Mueller Report will be covering this," the president tweeted.

Source: thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Why would the muller report cover any of that?
What does it have to do with the russians interfering with the 2016 election?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join