It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richmond woman wins Virginia Lottery 30 times in one day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

She initially bought 20 Pick 4 tickets with the numbers: 1-0-3-1

She said she just had a feeling.

"A couple of times during the day, I saw those numbers," she explained.

After buying 20 tickets with the same number she bought 10 more. She won $5,000 for each ticket and has already picked up her $150,000 check.

Is she a psychic, time traveler or cheater? It is hard to believe this was just luck.

edit on 10-3-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Wow! I used to live in the neighborhood behind the store she bought the tickets at.

Lucky lady!

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Damn, that is some hardcore luck. She might have had some psychic premonition. Iv'e also worked at a gas station and seen a lot of people who would play the same numbers in a row. From people who play birthdays, to people who see number clues in everything and would spend a ton of money on it.

You could say that maybe if enough of those number people played that eventually one would win like that. However, i'm leaning to the side of the universe helping her out for w/e reason..

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I want to rub her belly, for luck. That may sound creepy, but I am "first world poor"... I use expensive technology to confirm that my bank account is depleted.

She could make a fortune, selling her "lucky bath water" by the vial, on Craigslist.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I do it all the time with "1070", I win about 3-6 times a year. Shhh! This is secret knowledge.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Man i just bought a bingo scratcher n won $4, about to scratch the other... I JUST WANT $100! CMANN UNIVERSE MY TURN NOT ASKING FOR MUCH!a reply to: LookingAtMars

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

She initially bought 20 Pick 4 tickets with the numbers: 1-0-3-1

She said she just had a feeling.

"A couple of times during the day, I saw those numbers," she explained.

After buying 20 tickets with the same number she bought 10 more. She won $5,000 for each ticket and has already picked up her $150,000 check.

Is she a psychic, time traveler or cheater? It is hard to believe this was just luck.

I bet the people who sold her the tickets thought she was nuts for buying thirty of the same number for the same drawing. Sometimes we are given the answer to things in advance of the event. You just need to learn how to recognize these things. The authors of this reality can take a liking to people sometimes, other times they punish us for things we have done if they do not like it.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

The Universe answers us when we least expect it. I'm living proof of that. This Woman must be counting her lucky stars right now.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
And tomorrow, the IRS will be by to take $90,000 of those $150,000 winnings...and audit her taxes for the next 20 years!!

top topics

join