It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory I forgot where I heard; about intelligent dinosaurs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

You probably mean the Troodon, their brain was similar in comparison to modern birds in terms of brain/body size.

I think our closest comparison is the dolphin or some small mammals like mice. It seems many larger creatures have large brains in terms of brain/body ratio because they need more brain to control their bodies.

Meh... Velociraptors were 3 foot tall, Troodon species were smaller. There was other raptors but asking any of these species to become "civilized" would be like us expecting mice to do the same thing.

They're usually too busy surviving for anything else. Humans? We learned to cook, seems the most successful creatures learn how to store food or aid digestion to better utilize food. Some of the smartest animals are actually thieves.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: belkide

This episode explores that theory.

edit on 10-3-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
If dinosaurs evolved into human like reptile creatures we are missing some fossil evidence. It seems unlikely
Though there does seem so very interesting lost civilisations

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Maybe it was this?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
If dinosaurs evolved into human like reptile creatures we are missing some fossil evidence. It seems unlikely
Though there does seem so very interesting lost civilisations
Yes, missing evidence, that if true, should be there.
But, isn't, or, we haven't found it yet.

Or, we have not found, its original habitat, yet.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

We are the Reptilians, all of us.

It has taken me some time to come to this mindset. After all, we do have a Reptilian core to our Mammalian brain.

I would think we are actually a Hy-bred Reptilian, capable of choice. We can choose to follow reptilian traits or be something higher.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

It has taken me some time to come to this mindset. After all, we do have a Reptilian core to our Mammalian brain.

I would think we are actually a Hy-bred Reptilian, capable of choice. We can choose to follow reptilian traits or be something higher.

So far we keep choosing the first one so it seems

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

Only if, your a "Politician" LOL LOL

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

Only if, your a "Politician" LOL LOL

Everyone is a politician these days,just look at recent threads .... LOL

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Take the tail off of a raptor dinosaur and evolution over millions of years and what do you get. Remember, some salamanders can lose their tail and grow it back, what if we evolved from a similar creature and cannot grow a tail anymore. We would have evolved from a similar creature like the raptor. and if we ate mammals and interacted with prions and viruses from mammals, then we could have become more mammal like.

I just cannot accept the common consensus science has come to, remember, they used to say that humans only came into the picture a hundred thousand years ago, upping it from the religious version of six thousand years ago. Modern humans split from other hominids, not from monkeys. They have not found enough proof to show how we evolved, so they make things up. The other homidids which were more related than monkeys to modern humans are being left out of the picture by most people, we are way more related to the devonians and Neanderthals that Lucy that they found in Africa. The Neanderthals go back millions of years I think.

Everything here is related if you go back far enough, they now know that mammals did exist during the time of the dinosaurs, yet they were quiet about releasing that info because most people were told by science years ago that the mammals were after the dinosaurs. Until everyone taught wrongly are dead, they will use Occams Razor and hiding the truth to cover up their mistakes.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: belkide

Well if this is true then all hail our dinosaur overlords.

Seriously, given there is 50 odd million years between the end of dinosaurs and the first types of what could be called vaguely human then that is some seriously impressive long term planning - humans cant compete with that.

Heck, Microsoft make computer programmed obsolete after a couple of years, never mind 50 odd million!

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: belkide
Did you guys read any theories like these? I really want to know.

Yeah, but they're hard to reconcile with actual reality. I see YouTube videos once in a while that matter-of-factly state that there are four alien species we're most in contact with -- The Grays, the Nordics, the Reptilians, and a race that looks just like us. They indicate that there's all kinds of political intrigue between us and these aliens. Supposedly Eisenhower met with the Nordics to make a deal with them, but they didn't want to give us a technological jumpstart. So he made a deal with the Grays, who would give us technology in exchange for them using us in cross-breeding experiments. The ones who look like us, represented by Valiant Thor, couldn't get a hearing. The Reptilians continue to lurk in the background.

It's a pretty entertaining story, unfortunately not backed up by any evidence at all.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
Seriously, given there is 50 odd million years between the end of dinosaurs and the first types of what could be called vaguely human then that is some seriously impressive long term planning - humans cant compete with that.

Yeah, but if you're traveling at relativistic speeds near the speed of light, that time dilation thing could mean that it might be 50 million years to us, but only yesterday to them.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This scenario would have happened so long ago there wouldn't be anything left of their civilization, However, it doesn't mean it's not possible. They may have advanced to the point that they saw the extinction coming and left Earth. They may be the "Reptilians" some speak of when referencing "Aliens"

They could simply be revisiting Earth to see if they could re-inhabit but found those pesky "Mammals" are in full on infestation mode.

edit on 11-3-2019 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Yes, its entertaining. Btw do you think grays would actually ask permission or need to give any tech to do their experiments? I also think thats not logical. If I was a bummed up gray I would just go and do what I want, even more easly without the tech that would advance the victims.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Dont forget the Super Mario Bros movie!

Wait nvm, please forget the Super Mario Bros movie.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: belkide
a reply to: Blue Shift

Yes, its entertaining. Btw do you think grays would actually ask permission or need to give any tech to do their experiments? I also think thats not logical. If I was a bummed up gray I would just go and do what I want, even more easly without the tech that would advance the victims.

That was apparently the problem. The Grays are apparently a bunch of liars, and they just went ahead and started abducting people. So does that make the story more plausible, or less?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join