It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trumps Priorities - Comforting Alabama Tornado Victims Topped His List.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Having been through numerous Gulf Coast hurricanes and flooding, the politicians can come through and get there back pats but please keep them out of the way of the people trying to work at fixing the situation.

As a Presidential candidate, Donald Trump was told that he rushed down to Louisiana too quickly. He helped unload trucks of supplies, but the media got in the way of relief workers.

As President, he already knew to not go too quickly. And, not to stay too long. What people want most is $$$$ to live short-term, and to rebuild. President Trump always ensures that the government does what's necessary to deliver.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: Mach2

“With ease”

He literally has no competition. Who in their right mind is going to vote for ANY of the dEms?

Nobody.

I don't know if ultra lib types missed history class, or if they just don't understand human nature.

It's ignorance of human nature. As stated earlier... mainstream media and Hollywood actors are cursed in that way too.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr4c0n

I gave you a star simply because you put an unusual amount of effort into that angry post. I hope doing that helped you let off some steam.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Remember when a previous president didn't go to Louisiana after a natural disaster...

Pepperidge farm remembers...

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: Dr4c0n

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

But it takes a president who projects strength to give people hope.

I actually read this and laughed out loud. Trump a person who projects strength? really LMAO. The man who lashes out when faced with criticism, the man who almost jumped in to Secret services arms when someone touched his heel, the man who dodged Vietnam because his (Allegedly because apparently they were OK for basketball) feet hurt, the man so insecure he needs constant reassurance he is liked so he holds rallies and so much more...that man.

This man chose the party where the constituents are easily manipulated and it shows, while the the world sees him for what he is, his Trumpers see something that absolutely does not exist because he brainwashed them which is not all that amazing. Considering he is not that smart or likeable but proves the case that people on the right are easily manipulated.

He is to those that know what strength is. His attacked/react ratio is extremely low and he projects American strength regardless of what you think of him as a person.

He is not a person, he is a POTUS and he has given that office strength again if his resilience against pointless bickering against his character isnt evidence enough.

You cant list 1 policy or statement his voters didnt at least partially agree with. He doesnt apologize, that's weak.

Holy cow. That was a powerfully eloquent 100% accurate message, MALBOSIA! Thank-you for that contribution!
edit on 3/9/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I see something that appears really quite genuine...I see a smile on Melania's face that is truly heartfelt you can't 'fake that.
I have never known, in all my years, a President & First Lady be so viciously attacked on a daily basis and yet carry on. I couldn't do it, and look what the job did to Obama....it added years on him!

What going to be really nice, is seeing the BIG SMILE on Donald and Melania's faces when the current, and recent attackers begin receiving their indictments.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

Well put, Jansy. When understood, it's obvious that Christianity is very forgiving.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

Comforting Alabama Tornado Victims Topped His List

Actually it came in second to ignoring puerto ricos hurricanes victims.

Carry on.

#A+

Was there a hurricane Rico?

No, but Hurricane Maria trashed Puerto Rico.

I didn't think there was Hurricane Rico, as another member stated. But as I recall, MARIA was one of two Hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico in the same season?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
is there where he was signing bibles?

Wonder if now would be a good time to point out that past Presidents, and Hillary Clinton, have signed bibles as well.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Wonder if now would be a good time to point out that past Presidents, and Hillary Clinton, have signed bibles as well.

Sure. why not, it's relevant.
I just don't get it, why any politician would be asked to sign a bible. They are not religious figures.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

President Trump is being spoken of highly by Religious leaders, because he was ASKED to sign the Bibles..

President Donald Trump was just doing what he could to raise spirits when he signed Bibles at an Alabama church for survivors of a deadly tornado outbreak, many religious leaders say, though some are offended and others say he could have handled it differently.

Hershael York, dean of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary School of Theology in Louisville, Ky., said he didn't have a problem with Trump signing Bibles, like former presidents have, because he was asked and because it was important to the people who were asking.
Full Article at: www.foxnews.com...

There will always be people who don't like anything President Trump does. Pray for them to eventually realize how wrong they are..
edit on 3/9/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Carry on.

#A+

How did anyone in the US ignore Puerto Rico ?
Keep in mind that Puerto Rico is not considered a State in the Union and have their own government
(I hope you knew that , correct ?)
Or , do you believe as Barry does , there are 57 States ?
Also , keep in mind that aid WAS sent , yet spent by their governor on T-Shirts and the like
I will be waiting for your reply

edit on 3/10/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But but butttt...g gggg global warming. Trump is a racist! And he has orange hair.
.......aa aaa and something about hands..........and ........ his hands deserve to be impeached

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Sure. why not, it's relevant.
I just don't get it, why any politician would be asked to sign a bible. They are not religious figures.

Probably because some people take comfort in the bible during disaster, and its the one thing they have on them all the time during these times.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

President Trump is being spoken of highly by Religious leaders, because he was ASKED to sign the Bibles..

President Donald Trump was just doing what he could to raise spirits when he signed Bibles at an Alabama church for survivors of a deadly tornado outbreak, many religious leaders say, though some are offended and others say he could have handled it differently.

Hershael York, dean of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary School of Theology in Louisville, Ky., said he didn't have a problem with Trump signing Bibles, like former presidents have, because he was asked and because it was important to the people who were asking.
Full Article at: www.foxnews.com...

There will always be people who don't like anything President Trump does. Pray for them to eventually realize how wrong they are..

I know, but its terrible how some people are so misinformed that they think this stuff is a one off.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Carry on.

#A+

Was there a hurricane Rico?
I could not find one with that name. Good name though.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump is an embarrassment. Trump supporters are a national disgrace.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

It does seem a bit odd, though I was raised Roman Catholic where it was seen as sacrilege to deface a Bible by writing in it. Guess other branches of Christianity are far more lax.

Is it anything to do with 'God bless America' or 'In God We Trust', or just a custom/tradition over there? i.e the Queen is meant to be 'Defender of the Faith' in the UK - Presidents seem the closest the US has to a figurehead from what little I know.
edit on 10-3-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Carry on.

#A+

How did anyone in the US ignore Puerto Rico ?
Keep in mind that Puerto Rico is not considered a State in the Union and have their own government
(I hope you knew that , correct ?)
Or , do you believe as Barry does , there are 57 States ?
Also , keep in mind that aid WAS sent , yet spent by their governor on T-Shirts and the like
I will be waiting for your reply

First of all they did not get the ole A+ presidential nod. The excuses were logistical in nature and then we have the white fish issue. The dems cried and the potus caved.

Thanks for waiting.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I don't think he brought a stack of bibles do you? I guess if people ask him to sign he will sign...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join