It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Les Stroud's Bigfoot Experiences - New Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Les Stroud who is Survivorman is one of the few individuals who actually brings credibility to the Sasquatch phenomena. This was a recent interview I found very interesting as well as telling. The interview starts around the 15 minute mark so be sure to skip through the first part where Wes is talking about making it to episode 500.

The middle and end of the interview is VERY good. I appreciate the pragmatic approach Les takes to Sasquatch.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I dig Bigfoot stuff. Ats should have more Bigfoot stuff.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So, how new is this before I click on the video and waste time viewing something I have already seen.

Don't get me wrong , I like Les and his bigfoot stories.

A little more info would be helpful is all.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
So, how new is this before I click on the video and waste time viewing something I have already seen.

This particular video was released February 3, 2019.

...the info was only a click away, bud...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

You know how many times I have been a click away?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is a great interview. I listen to the Sasquatch chronicles podcast all the time and when I say Les Stroud was on I was really excited.

This interview will not disappoint, lots of cool stuff is discussed and Les even describes a time he may have been telepathically communicating with a couple Sasquatch.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well that was boring....does he ever get to the good stuff? Gave up at 1/2 way.

Who is Survivorman anyway? never heard of him......

I'm still tellin ya man, They are African slaves that escaped from evil white man in the 16-1700s, vowed never to contact with White man again, and are still looking for the African homelands 100s of years later.....the only problem is, they went North, instead of East in canoes.

Mine is probably the best theory out there, atm.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

You know how many times I have been a click away?

You're welcome.

Won't have a chance to hear the interview for another hour, but thanks for posting, OP.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
S+F It was a really interesting interview. Some of the things Les said gave me goosebumps. He seems like a genuine dude you could sit down and have a beer with.

It should be noted Les doesn't start talking about bigfoot until about 30ish minutes in. The beginning is kind of digging at his peers/copycats.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Bigfoot is everywhere...even Urban Zones in large cities....all CAN eat you some will eat you.They are easy to find generically but difficult to get close to unless they choose for it to happen.Their populations are on the uptick.
Gov and private interests kill them routinely so don't share locations unless you wish them dead.The wet Teams are top notch.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Shape shifting bears.
Next.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
There is a video of his Texas 14 foot criptid .....fabulous....went missing after staying up for 5 months

That was the title Les Stroud east Texas 14 foot cryptid..........after see ing that one....I say stay the hail outta the woods
edit on 9-3-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I honestly wish Wes would have him back on....could probably listen to Stroud talk about this for a few more episodes.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

The video was posted Feb 23, 2019 so it's a very recent interview with Les. There are aspects of Les' experiences I've never heard until this interview. So quite a bit of what Les talks about is new relative to his views on the phenomena.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
This is a great interview. I listen to the Sasquatch chronicles podcast all the time and when I say Les Stroud was on I was really excited.

This interview will not disappoint, lots of cool stuff is discussed and Les even describes a time he may have been telepathically communicating with a couple Sasquatch.

Agreed. The telepathic part of the interview was pretty amazing. And the way Les describes it I find very credible. Les is as pragmatic a person comes. He first seeks to disprove something before making a leap to something extraordinary. I was also blown away by the video footage he mentioned they captured of the apples disappearing on the trail cam with no explanation how and then the Sasquatch head that appears in the lower frame. I've looked for this footage but cannot find it as I do not believe he has posted it yet.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
BF travel river Valleys when they migrate...I have been stalked by one that hid just inside a treeline waiting to ambush me....waiting for me to close the fatal distance when he was sure his speed would overwhelm me.They kill a lot of deer....your forests resident population changes...anything that breathes is a walking meatstick.Some BF simply are outlaw rebels who need to be shot because they choose to predate on humans.The more meat in their diet the meaner and crazier they become.Some BF need protection and Forest reserves.

The truth is you really don't want to get caught in a situationally opportunistic moment with BF because they THINK and if you are out somewhere all alone and they don't think you have a group with you and no one else is around.....you could become a juicy jelly-bag of goodness to them quite suddenly.

Not telling the public is costing lives....we need to see criminal prosecution on the Industry/Gov people responsible for suppressing the truths about BFs existance which directly contributes to human fatalities and for murdering a human hybrid that has sentient rights.Yes,its time to get moving on the BF front.That happens when legal precedents are set....and that means crooked Judges have to be out of play....that has been the stumbeling block...the crooked Judges.People have to start going to jail for organised anti-humanitarian knowledge suppression.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

You could have answered your own question in half the time it took you to type up your snippy comment.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Great Interview... Loved listening to it.... THANKS for the heads up!

new topics

top topics

join