It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson going back to prison?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
5 months later after already serving 2 months in solitary and having several judges rule in his favor it appears the crown wants to try Tommy yet again for the same crime of filming outside a courthouse where he may have caused "stress" to the convicted child pedophiles on trial.

Link: www.theguardian.com...

edit on 7-3-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
5 months later after already serving 2 months in solitary and having several judges rule in his favor it appears the crown wants to try Tommy yet again for the same crime of filming outside a courthouse where he may have caused "stress" to the convicted child pedophiles on trial.

Do you have a link somewhere for this showing the actual information?

ETA: Youtube decided to stop giving protocol errors, yipeee!

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/7.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: ETA

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Britain is now protecting wealthy child pedophiles and this really shows. Its not surprising. It would be best if Tommy Robinson if he moves to Russia or some other eastern European country.

Western Europe is becoming a sad state. When they would rather protect criminals because of their religious background.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

In my opinion,pedophiles should be executed and those who
expose them should get medals.This is an upside down world
we live in for now.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

The western world is being replaced by a different demographic and they are being protected by western governments. Western governments wont care if ordinary people are being raped or killed by this group of criminals, terrorists.
edit on 7-3-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I bet if he was speaking out against Christians, UK government wouldn't have any problems with him. Britain is doomed unless they can regain control of their own border. All the muslim grooming non-muslims is disgusting.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I always hated those grandstanding people who say they are ashamed of their country, but unfortunately I am among their ranks now. This is no longer a dystopian future, it's a reality in the present.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

Robinson isn't even speaking out against lslam, but only against pedophiles.
If a certain group has earned that hat let them wear it but it's not religious persecution.

link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

The last time I checked,the U.S. still has the Constitution.There are a lot
of patriots who won't go down without a fight.

link   
Well, here is the ruling...

Attorney General assessment

On 25th May 2018, Yaxley-Lennon, was found to be in contempt of court. However, he successfully applied to the Court of Appeal for the original finding against him to be quashed. The Attorney General has now considered the full case and decided that there are grounds to bring fresh contempt of court proceedings.

Beyond YouTube there's reality regarding his contempt of court - a worthwhile read. Here's the most recent High Court rulings against Yaxley-Lennon aka Tommy Robinson. High Court

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
We'll see, but more grist to the mill if true.

Nothing mobilizes the masses like a true or imagined leader persecuted or imprisoned.

Bringing the Western revolution to a nice climax.

(Yeah and I know his real name, and whatever - all the anti-Semitic, ISIS enabling Labour Party pundits in Britain. Spare me your false media and platitudes.)

Hey Tommy!
Totally behind you Tommy.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yeah, What White Paedophile court cases has Tommy turned up to protest at.?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Ok, I just read a few news articles on the case and am left kinda wondering about what exactly he was trying to accomplish by interfering with a criminal trial like that?

I mean, fair enough if the trial was already over and the men were found not guilty.

But as far as I can see, all he did was put the prosecution's case at risk, for the pure purpose of self promotion.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

What white pedophile grooming gang done things on this scale and got ignored by the police for fears of being deemed racist?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: Echo007

If a certain group has earned that hat let them wear it but it's not religious persecution.

Judges take contempt of court very seriously...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

What white pedophile grooming gang done things on this scale and got ignored by the police for fears of being deemed racist?

Not for fears of being racist but look no further than the Vatican for child sexual abuse .

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

Not for fears of being racist but look no further than the Vatican for child sexual abuse .

There's a line a mile long of people who will attack the Church at every opportunity. But most of those very same people wouldn't dare to call out Muslims on anything, up to & including pedophilia and terrorism.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

edit on 7-3-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: Double post.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I don't see a long line of people attacking the cardinal for sexually abusing children, the thread on it is very quiet and it seems people would rather ignore that systemic abuse and focus on criminals like Tommy Robinson.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

This is surreal, like a bad episode of the Twilight Zone.

The only way this makes sense is Tommy was hitting the target and needs to be silenced.

Be good sheeple and do as your told Brits and all will be fine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join