It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No One Payed Attention to My Rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by invader_chris
Has anyone else noticed under "Military and Government Projects" on the ATS front page, MOST, IF NOT ALL, THREADS HAVE THE WORD "CHEMTRAIL" IN THEIR TITLE! Here's what the usual "Military and Government Projects" latest threads are:

OMG!? Chemtrails Over NYC!
chemtrails i saw yesterday...(pics)
WTF is a Chemtrail?
Chemtrail Video
Chemtrails are a Bunch of Crap

There's more to the military than chemtrails, people!

I really think chemtrails need their own subforum.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I think that chemtrails are overrated. But that's just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Many of the senior staffers here have been involved in researching conspiracies and "government coverups" for quite some time. That being said, I don't think any of us believe the typical chemtrail hype, making it difficult to stomach a stand-alone forum.

sorry

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
But the people like in most cases dont remember that some people wish to discuss something interesting to them , and that they have been on the net since the days back when p2p was the internet , some people like me started with the p2p system and then moved to the fledgling internet when it came out.
I was brought up with the net as some others here where and we have seen it all to , but whats to say stiffeling someone is the way. What if a person wants to try a new twist on an old theme , us older dogs need to see whats out there and if we seen it thank the younger generation and tell them they need to keep trying to learn , everyone has to learn somehow and improve on us old dogs ideas.

I personally like the effort this person put forth, wether I knew about this or not.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So you're ranting because nobody paid attention to your first rant? For god's sakes dude.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Has anyone else noticed under "Military and Government Projects" on the ATS front page, MOST, IF NOT ALL, THREADS HAVE THE WORD "CHEMTRAIL" IN THEIR TITLE! Here's what the usual "Military and Government Projects" latest threads are:

OMG!? Chemtrails Over NYC!
chemtrails i saw yesterday...(pics)
WTF is a Chemtrail?
Chemtrail Video
Chemtrails are a Bunch of Crap

There's more to the military than chemtrails, people!

I really think chemtrails need their own subforum.

I counted seven chemtrails over my place in just a few minutes today and one of them was the biggest I've ever seen. How big was the one over New York and where's your pics and video at?

oh wait... this is not the chemtrail thread. Should I start a new thread?

[edit on 3/1/2005 by mythatsabigprobe]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
So you're ranting because nobody paid attention to your first rant? For god's sakes dude.

LOL...that was first reaction too......same with people who post something then post again something like, "what no responses" It's like begging people to respond...I don't understand it at all...

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Originally posted by Ocelot

LOL...that was first reaction too......same with people who post something then post again something like, "what no responses" It's like begging people to respond...I don't understand it at all...

do people need attention that bad , my stance on this was to not cut a person off for opening old ideas but I draw the line at duplication of those ideas then begging for responses..........However i bet the thread originator never thought the responses would come to look like this. Kinda ironic crying for attention brings you more attention but the wrong kind.and kind you can do without.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by mystikblue]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This thread should be moved to the Chemtrail forum.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by snotbooger
This thread should be moved to the Chemtrail forum.

Thats was the point wasnt it , it didnt get responses so it was cross threaded to bring attention to it.......It should already be there shouldnt it , or is it somewhere else also.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm no expert on the deep black chemtrail phenomenon but I have seen the difference between chemtrails and contrails.

Contrails are short and doesn't last very long in the altitude, high to low.

Chemtrails are long and spreading out low in the altitude, rarely seen high in the altitude.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
I'm no expert on the deep black chemtrail phenomenon but I have seen the difference between chemtrails and contrails.

Contrails are short and doesn't last very long in the altitude, high to low.

Chemtrails are long and spreading out low in the altitude, rarely seen high in the altitude.

really seems they are always around course the base is only 10 miles away though.....so short is plain long is chems..

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
And thus eerily, magically, the rant about chemtrail threads thread becomes...another thread about chemtrails. It's spreading, you see? Like a disease... It's already taking over the board business forum as we type. And soon, not even the Cosmic forum shall be safe from it's evil, insipid taint. Woe to the inhabitants of ATS. Woe...

top topics

join