It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Discovers Habitable Planet Covered In Cannabis

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

NASA has announced this morning that they have discovered a planet completely covered with marijuana, a discovery that has completely taken scientists by surprise.Planet X637Z-43, discovered using NASA’s Kepler satellite, would also allegedly be one of the very few planets potentially habitable according to NASA experts, who have detected sufficient levels of oxygen and nitrogen to support human life.

Link to article

Wow, this is amazing! So not only is this planet covered in Cannabis but also shows atmospheric conditions suitable for sustaining human life! Analysis show that the Cannabis is 3000% stronger than the stuff grown here on Earth! I don’t know about y’all but I wanna try some space weed lol. I’ve often wondered if perhaps the Cannabis plant was brought here from the stars.

It also makes me wonder about this: Are Mushrooms From Space

Is it possible that these consciousness stimulating species were left here as a gift from above to help us discover our true origins? Sure would fit along with why they are so societally condemned. TPTB don’t want us knowing the truth.

edit on 7-3-2019 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Pretty cool.
MJ is a very unique plant. Different from almost every other plant on Earth.
I like to believe it's from space, but who knows.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I was grinning ear to ear the whole time reading it just thinking about the fact that someone came up with this... SnF.

edit on 3/7/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I wonder if their Cannabis plants have evolved into humanoid form or some other intelligence? Maybe all the cannabis is interlocked into one giant planetary grid, via the root system.

Little Cannabis Shop of Horrors. Actually that would be a cool name for a marijuana store.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Needs to be moved to the hoax bin or LOL.

link   
Who’s going? I’ve got 5 on it

link   

[ quote]TPTB don’t want us knowing the truth.

How true, how true . They would ra ther have us believing goofy stuff like this,

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This story is BS and a known hoax. This thread should be catapulted into the HOAX BIN.

Planet X637Z-43 is a 2015[1] internet hoax purporting to document the discovery by NASA of a planet covered in cannabis. Supposedly it was one of 715 planets discovered by the Kepler space telescope in 2014.[2] The story originated on a fake news website, NewsWatch28 (also reported as 28 News Watch).[1][2][3]

en.wikipedia.org...

link   
Wasting my time.. yay
Please use the "joke" forum in the future

link   

Wait whut ? This explains a lot GOD is always stoned jacking with us for laughs ....

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
DON'T beam me up Scotty.......but you could send down some Cheetos.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
An old hoax from 2015, please....research your sources.

Wikipedia Entry

Snopes

Mods, please move to the HOAX forum as it is a known hoax from years ago.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What a find.. I wonder if there are any organisms that fuel/feed off the marijuana plant, there. With that much plant matter said to be on the planet..

Well plants are life, not intelligent in the way we perceive, but it is life regardless.

Our first alien-organic matter found in abundance, happens to be the same alien-looking plant we smoke on Earth.

Some say "theres nothing new under the sun".. soon the perception will change "theres nothing new in the galaxy.

My whole life i have believed and felt in my heart that this universe is TEEMING with life and organic compounds. One day when we leave the cradle, we will be met in awe at how stubborn and persistent life is within the galaxy.
edit on 7-3-2019 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
An old hoax from 2015, please....research your sources.

Wikipedia Entry

Snopes

Mods, please move to the HOAX forum as it is a known hoax from years ago.

Wasn’t snopes debunked though? Anyone can edit Wikipedia too so there is that. 🤷🏻‍♀️

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Totally my home planet.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

I wonder if their Cannabis plants have evolved into humanoid form or some other intelligence?

I heard they were going to build a rocket and come visit us but they couldn't get motivated to get off the couch.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
anyone who falls for this should really ask themselves how the hell we would know what kind of plants where on another planet

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Well, the poster just doubled down on their belief that it's legit. Proves that common sense and logic is a rare thing these days.

Wasn’t snopes debunked though? Anyone can edit Wikipedia too so there is that. 🤷🏻‍♀️

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: markovian

Well, the poster just doubled down on their belief that it's legit. Proves that common sense and logic is a rare thing these days.

Is that what I did? I thought I merely pointed out that Snopes and Wikipedia aren’t the bastions of absolute truth that many apparently think they are. I’m not an astronomer or NASA scientist so how am I supposed to know what their instruments capabilities are? Insulting my intelligence sure makes for a compelling argument. I put the shrug emoji to indicate my lack of knowledge here but hey subtlety and nuance aren’t for everyone.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

Pretty cool.
MJ is a very unique plant. Different from almost every other plant on Earth.
I like to believe it's from space, but who knows.

Yeah, but it's far more likely that instead of it coming from space that it was just one of the first plants cultivated by humankind, for its fibres or seeds and just by coincidence contained trace amount of cannabinoids. Then though years of selective breeding, they created the psychoactive plant most are familiar with now... imo.

Anyway, stupid thread for space exploration. Should've been in the jokes forum... Everyone knew it was a joke before they clicked anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join