It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information on Michael Jackson Trial Topics On AboveTopSecret

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Michael Jackson Topics On ATS (just say no)

In an attempt to help our members truly "deny ignorance" and avoid (as much as possible) the idiotic media distraction of the Michael Jackson trial, we are asking that topics related to this event fall into one of two places.

Comments on the trial and events surrounding "Mr." Jackson should be in the People Forum on Below Top Secret. Since this event has no conspiracy value, posts about this within ATS will be moved to the BTS forum.

News-worthy events surrounding the trial will be limited to the existing ATSNN thread already initiated on this event.
NEWS: Michael Jackson Trial begins.
New news submissions on this topic will be moved to BTS.

The next new ATSNN news submissions accepted will be related to closing arguments, and the final verdict.

If you are truly interested in this media spectacle, you can still participate in discussion on BTS, or initiate a thread in our Education & Media Forum to discuss the possible conspiracy angle of these high-profile distractive trial spectacles.

Thanks, in advance, for your cooperation in helping ATS hopefully stay more focused on our core topics.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hurray! Nothing makes me change the channel faster than a celebrity 3-ring circus. There are a lot of issues that are far more important. It will be interesting to see the final outcome, but a day-by-day analysis is really unnecessary.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Amen to that, SkepticOverlord.

One small step for ATS overlord, one giant step for denial of ignorance

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Great idea,
The less of this the better it is.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by parrhesia]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Can we still continue with Michael Jackson jokes in the JOKES forum?

Just kidding, I'm assuming that's still a go....

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
[headling]Michael Jackson Topics On ATS (just say no)

In an attempt to help our members truly "deny ignorance" and avoid (as much as possible) the idiotic media distraction of the Michael Jackson trial...Thanks, in advance, for your cooperation in helping ATS hopefully stay more focused on our core topics.

Absolutely! I totally agree, and am glad that you were so quick to get the word out.

I hope that ALL members, whether they agree or not, will at least respect the message that you have sent out, and not make ridiculous posts right in between posts that actually belong in these forums.

Good going!

[edit on 3/1/2005 by CyberKat]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Well thats good I could care less.......he is a freak and a pedophile to boot.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
way to go fools lets start talking here when he said post in either news or below top secret heh some people lol

[edit on 1-3-2005 by klain]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Its sad that he(it) would do this. He had everything he wanted! I hope they find him guilty.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
What happened to my post?? I replied with a joke and it was deleted....

Neon.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Excellent. That some good news to start my day

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Good move S.O. nouthing worse then to waste expensive space for a small special purpose..(MJ). that's my take on it... Let's hope that we all can come to term's as to how we protect the child in the Future... It's a shame, some wish to protect money... Sad, There are more (people) envolved with this, that are just as guilty... just letting it happen.... Appears there is no real value in their concept on how to make a difference/Living, Look at the real Cost! Those that were a part of his life and failed to bring it to a quick resolve.. they need to see a photo of that child behide Bars! A small
reminder as to why they are there!
However, I see M.J in a Club Med type of thng... It goes back to Money,,,, I hope I'm incorrect on this assumption. (Confinement) I think differently sometimes...,

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Bech all, who sayng That Michel Jackson gilty

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I can't wait until ATS gets a TV news network.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well done. I think that is a very good idea to eliminate mass cunfusion on ATS while this three ring circus goes on. The idea presented by lockheed gets my thumb up.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Thanks For Denying Ignorant Jerry-Springer-Style Media Distractions

This is a decision I can definitely agree with.

As it is, far too many of us are held under the hypnotic control of commercial media moguls and their decisions regarding where the media spotlight should be pointed.

While people obsess with Michael Jackson's alleged pedophilic dalliances, the world is being stolen out from under our feet.

Thankfully, forums like ATS exist where we can at least cry "Thief!"

So, to summarize my opinion of this decision on the part of the ATS staff:

Amen and Hallelujah.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Works for me.I wonder what will happen if he gets jailed?One of the most famous historic media figures,in jail.Thats deep.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Good job! This should keep things a little more organized.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Good call, Skeptic

No doubt while America is concentrating on Jackson's trial, Bush will be hoping to slip a few more freedom-removing acts under the collective carpet known as 'Security concerns'.

We need to get our priorities right - we should leave Jackson's future in the hands of the jury while we watch the 'big fish'.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The ATSNN Topic title "Michael Jackson Trial Begins" will be stale within a couple of weeks.

At least the title ought to be amended to something like "The Continuing Saga of the Michael Jackson Trial For People Who Think That's News".

And, strangely enough, it's big news.

Such is 'reality' in the good ol' US of A.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join