It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson trial: Chimp Bubbles to Testify!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
You couldn't make it up! (although it is likely made up)
According to British tabloid newspaper the Daily Star Michael Jackson's old chimp, Bubbles, will testify in his defence at his trial.

They plan on doing this by bringing in an ape who can sign language over one thousand words, who they hope will talk to Bubbles and then translate everything he says through sign language.

Unfortunately The Daily Star doesn't have many articles on their official site at The Daily Star and this one ain't there, but I guarantee you it's in the paper and you can see the headline on the front page:

The Star have got have made this up, but it's so damn funny it has to be reported on, although I wouldn't have dared putting it on ATSNN.

So what's going to happen? Is the ape going to wave it's arms about and the translater goes "The ape says bubbles states Whacko did not bum boys!"

Could MJ plead insanity to being a kiddie fiddler? Because if he did this no one in the world would doubt he's as mad as a hatter!!! What a farce this trial is turning into, but I would pay good money to see footage of this testimony if it were to take place.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Banshee]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
lol those apes will be the death of us! First Aids now they can testify againt us. Whats next theyll eventually rebel against us using them as pets and destroy everything? Oh and the statue of liberty will be on some beach somewhere right?

John be careful what you post here. That pic of the women might get you in trouble.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
John be careful what you post here. That pic of the women might get you in trouble.

I didn't put her on the front page of the newspaper.

I thought people would want to see some actual evidence of this as the article isn't on the site, and figured they could deal with some soft-core pic of a b-list actress/presenter who wants to make it big in hollywood.

This is actually one of the biggest tabloids in the UK, it isn't like the National Enquirer or nothing with bogus stories...although i find it hard to swallow this one.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
lol those apes will be the death of us! First Aids now they can testify againt us.

I believe that Bubbles is more likely to be a witness for the defence.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I hope one day he can get all this stuff behind him and do a comeback tour before he's too old. I'd love to see him get down with some serious moonwalking.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
I hope one day he can get all this stuff behind him and do a comeback tour before he's too old. I'd love to see him get down with some serious moonwalking.

Well he's as white as the moon at least!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You've just given me a great Photoshop idea.

top topics

join