It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Has Started Rebuilding Key Missile-Test Facilities, Analysts Say

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: BlackJackal

Has any other president in the last 70 years done more than Trump, or better than Trump regarding North Korea?

At this point, I would argue that all other presidents have done better than Trump in regards to North Korea.

What has Trump accomplished? Did he open a dialogue with North Korea when one did not exist? No, every other administration has had diplomatic relations with North Korea. The only difference is that Trump talked face to face with Kim. This is a win for North Korea and not for the United States because it legitimizes the North Korean regime. No other president did this, not because they couldn't, but because it gained nothing for the United States. Sitting down with Kim was a gamble that did not pay off for Trump. If he could have sealed the deal with Kim then he would look great but since he didn't he looks like a fool.

Prior to the first Trump-Kim summit, China had finally started ramping up sanctions on North Korea. But after the Kim summit those sanctions went bye-bye. Thus allowing North Korea the breathing room it wanted in order to pull in much-needed supplies. So in effect, those talks did more harm than good.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Says the soldier ,you have blood on your hands, I don't..

Take it from me. You don't want it. But you keep cheering for it because it hurts Trump. It's not a good look.

I called Trump out for escalating the situation in the first place, Icalled him put for propping up the little dictator and giving him the royal tour, trump was advised by literally the entire intelligence community to leave it yet his ego got in the way.

Kim was never going to disarm, you would have to have had a lobotomy to believe he would, Kim needs containment not praise.

Link?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

When peace wasn't an option or even something to imagine? Heck yes.

But now with someone actually trying, the only ones who don't want peace are you leftists.

Peace, WTF are you talking about, there was never a peace option on the table.

Nth Korea is a terrorist state, the bottom line is you don't negotiate with terrorists.

Ever hear of the selfless war hero named Bowe Bergdahl?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: projectvxn

Says the soldier ,you have blood on your hands, I don't..

Take it from me. You don't want it. But you keep cheering for it because it hurts Trump. It's not a good look.

I called Trump out for escalating the situation in the first place, Icalled him put for propping up the little dictator and giving him the royal tour, trump was advised by literally the entire intelligence community to leave it yet his ego got in the way.

Kim was never going to disarm, you would have to have had a lobotomy to believe he would, Kim needs containment not praise.

You have no idea what you are talking about. "Containment" only allowed him to advance his chem and nuke ability. Do you teach school kids ?

So living in Japan makes you master of all knowledge...

Perhaps you think you know a lot more than you do.

Japanese do have the highest IQ of all ethnicities.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

That's just your bias talking.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

That's silly and a whole bunch of hyperbolic nonsense, cmon man why go there nobody wants to get nuked..

The talks broke because China told kim to push for a demand to see how Trump would react.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Most people who are aware and capable of thought have given up on the media.
The media destroyed its credibility by helping Washington to lie ..Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction,Iranian nukes,Assad’s use of chemical weapons, Russian invasion of Ukraine, and so forth.

"Mark my words, artificial intelligence is far more dangerous than nukes." — Elon Musk

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

March 11, 2019

Our War-loving Anti-America U.S. Media caught LYING AGAIN.

In the aftermath of the Hanoi Summit, President Trump has been barraged with attempts to undermine his confidence in the good faith of Kim Jong Un and his intentions to deal fairly with the United States in the negotiation process concerning denuclearization and de-escalation of tensions on the Korean Peninsula.

One of the primary causes of concern has been a series of reports from NBC News claiming that “commercial” satellite footage shows that the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) has been engaging in fresh construction at their Sohae Launch Facility in preparation for an alleged missile launch or test.

Not only is the use of the term “commercial” misleading in nature, but analysis of the photos indicates that the activity at the Sohae facility is related to deconstruction.

The reports are driven by a number of entities with connections to the Central Intelligence Agency and a number of other special interests which call into credibility both the veracity of the reports and the journalistic integrity of NBC News.
More at: disobedientmedia.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join