It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Daily Weirdness: Denver International Airport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Whoever is behind the mic is funny. It's a great gimmick, people will be going to DIA just to talk to the gargoyle then post vids of it on snapbook and facechat.

What makes you think there is someone behind the mic?

The OP.
".manned by a full-time employee of the airport"

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What a way to dispel all the CT's at the Denver Airport. A squatting gargoyle comic...

The guy is obviously talented and comical. But who would go to all of that trouble and expense just to squash a bunch of crazy stories about the airport? AFOSI/CIA/NSA would.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Whoever is behind the mic is funny. It's a great gimmick, people will be going to DIA just to talk to the gargoyle then post vids of it on snapbook and facechat.

maybe this line in the OP?

Now they have installed a very odd interactive gargoyle manned by a full-time employee of the airport.

edit on 5-3-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: duh

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd

The OP.
".manned by a full-time employee of the airport"

Well yeah there's that lol, but I read the article the OP got that from and that's not what it says. It says the Denver airport installed something similar to those puppeteered exhibits.

You'll have to ask him for the source though, as I can't seem to find it now.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Well, I hate to burst everyone's bubble here, but I happened to be at Denver airport yesterday (after seeing the OP here). I had some extra time, so just for fun I went looking for the 'talking gargoyle' in the Terminal. I noticed in the OP's video that the gargoyle was actually filmed at several different locations, so they must be able to move it around. I looked on the level 6 south bridge, and down on level 5 (two of the places it showed in the video). Then I thought it might be over where the real gargoyles are. Wasn't anywhere to be found. So I asked one of the "Ambassadors" there where I could find the talking gargoyle.

She said..."Oh, yeah, that was just a one day thing last week. Figures it was on my day off, so I missed it too. I heard it was a lot of fun!" She also said a lot of people were talking about how they loved it. So I told her we could hope it might be back sometime, due to popular demand. We both agreed. In any case, it's not a "full time" gig.

So, maybe there's hope the talking gargoyle will make some future appearances.

ETA - BTW...the infamous murals (regularly referred to here) have been taken down now too. There's a lot of construction going on. Hopefully they'll put them back when they're done.
edit on 3/6/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
"Oh it's because of the conspiracy look at me I'm a little know it all" Hahaha this is awesome didn't find it freaky at all there should be these everywhere .. random things to talk to I love it
edit on 6-3-2019 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Our species just has residual guilt over wiping out the neanderthals which is why we have gargoyles in airports.

Neanderthal's with wings and horns? BTW...what the hell did we do to Neanderthal's? They were the first on the land (so they story goes). They were the first known species of human's. If anyone wiped them out, it was themselves. The Neanderthal's did the same thing to themselves, that the Liberals/Democratic party are doing to themselves today. Dying because they couldn't adapt to their own inventions. Let me guess, the Liberal idiot schools today taught you that white CIS men did it along with oppressing women, blacks, natives, Islam and every f'king body else under the sun, and somehow through all of the oppression and exterminations, Just somehow white men lost all their totalitarian power and were overcome by Liberals and the Affirmative Action crybaby "give me free stuff" cards that everyone ...but white men....enjoy today?

Source:

The theory says that although Neanderthals had encountered several Interglacials during 250,000 years in Europe, inability to adapt their hunting methods caused their extinction facing H. sapiens competition when Europe changed into a sparsely vegetated steppe and semi-desert during the last Ice Age.

edit on 6-3-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I've seen images of the murals and gargoyles, you have to wonder who have commissioned such a bizarre motif.

It's doesn't scream 'welcome to Denver international airport' more like 'welcome to the scar your children for life institute.'

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I wanna see Alex Jones interview it.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The guy is obviously talented and comical

yeah reminds me of triumph the insult dog on Conan O'Brien show

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Sure sounds a lot like James Woods doing the talking.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

What else is possible with 5 G. What a nightmare conspiracy surveillanc e come true. Orwellian 1984 all this time expose.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If there was an underground bunker for the elite under DIA they sure did a bad job hidding it from the public ! Yes I know ! Hide in plain sight etc... , but if you were a billionaire would you not have a bunker under your house that few know about ? If # hits the fan you still need to get to DIA ? Un sound logic !

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

ETA - BTW...the infamous murals (regularly referred to here) have been taken down now too.

I wonder if that's by 'accident' or design? After all it was highly symbolic and as we know the DS are into their 'symbols'

There's a lot of construction going on. Hopefully they'll put them back when they're done.

Maybe that 'consiracy theory' about there being a YUGE underground 'base' at DIA is True and the 'white hats' are currently "dismantling/re-purposing" it maybe? After all, we know that the DS are into satanic esoteria, I can see their reasons for wanting to "expose" as many people as possible to the subliminal imagery that would stay in the minds of those who even briefly saw them and what better place thaan somewhere that sees 100's of Millions of people going through it each day.

Who knows what nefarious purposes even just seeing once and briefly this imagery was designed to 'trigger'?

I've looked closely at photos of the paintings and they definitely have all sorts of hidden and not so hidden 'messages' drawn into the works .. .. I heard they were supposed to 'represent the future' we would've had IF Not for The Don and his team, including Q

I'm glad it's gone and I hope it stays gone, IMHO I never thought such "art" was appropriate for an airport, let alone one of the busiest in the US was a bit 'confused', some might even call them 'sick'

edit on 9-3-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: confused some may say

<< 1   >>

join