It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't get it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If I didn't have to have a mobile for work I would launch the ruddy thing into my nearest river. Never liked nor trusted them.
I hate them and what they have done to people.
I never get a new one til old ones broken completely.
edit on 4-3-2019 by MyToxicTash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: DAVID64

I saw an ad at a gas station pump of all places for a foldable samsung galaxy phone.

Whoever thought to themselves "I could really get out of this jam if only my phone could fold"

It's not about putting out a good product. It's about putting out a useless gimmick that dumb people will be enamored by.

Is that the one that acts like a phone when in half, but a tablet when folded out? idk, I think that's a really good idea. I prefer tablets to phones, but hate using a tablet as a phone.

I just upgraded my Samsung S4 to a Moto G6 Play... I say upgrade because this budget phone is for all intent and purpose, much much better than my S4 was.. from camera, to battery life and responsiveness.. all it lacks is a compass which I didn't realise (and would have sought something with it) but need as I do a lot of stargazing and can't now point my phone up to see what it says I'm viewing..

But as a phone, it's a phone.. which really is a misnomer these days, as it is now a portable computing device. Even if it's still a broken down version of linux (on the androids) with mostly crippled functionality when compared to a desktop.

I am still waiting for a tactile screen, so it feels more natural than the OSK's are now. I still make 300 typos a minute, after all these years..

<< 1   >>

join