It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juvenile Death Penalty: Fair or Unfair?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Dr., you should've known that you'd catch flak from the anti-death penalty people.

I'm not so much Anti-Capital Punishment as I am Pro-Work Camps.

Just think about all the free labour to keep the USA a better country. Or make them brainwashed soldiers to fight our wars for us.

Anything but life like they do. When I was a boy scout we got to see the inside of a jail and I was surprised. I thought, hey leave me here for a couple days. Nice vacation eh?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Look seriously you need to read up on the crimes some of these 70 "children" did to get on deathrow. To get to deathrow, even in america the crime are pretty vile........try khou.com they have al ink about some of the crimes.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
Anything but life like they do. When I was a boy scout we got to see the inside of a jail and I was surprised. I thought, hey leave me here for a couple days. Nice vacation eh?

I don't have idea of what society is trying to convey that our prison system is some sort of punishment.

This is absurd and a total farce of funding!

If I had it my way, prison wouldn't even have paint on the walls!

That's just the way I believe.

And food? They'd have to grow it! Meats?
That's just a luxurious dream! If they wanted any meat, they'd have to fight over the rats or wait until they got out!

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
he may have been 17 years old at the time, but he certainly knew what he was doing... you "act" like an adult ...well like a an adult criminal, you have to be punished like one............

<< 1  2   >>

join