It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke: Was He Right? (Fortune Teller Documentary) - Real Stories

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I'm pretty open to reptilians being real as interdimensional beings. There is a lot of people who experienced extraterrestrials and I'm leaning towards outer-beings being real.

However, there is no proof and It makes sense to think this guy is a loon.

There is no concrete proof - you are correct - however Icke talks about these beings based on his research into religions, writings and beliefs from all over the world. Demons, Jinn, Archons, Flyers...
Humans have long believed in evil entities that corrupt. It's only a modern development where humans think they are so clever that they know it all and couldn't possibly have missed anything. The "you are crazy because I haven't seen what you are saying shown anywhere on TV" mentality.
edit on 13/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I watch this video of David Icke. It's all going okay. I find myself agreeing with him we are living in a police state. I find myself agreeing with on the we are now living in an Orwellian reality. I agree with his assessment we being bullied by the Hegelian dialectic. And then he starts talking about a race of reptilian overlords controlling the World through the Illuminati and he loses me.

I think Icke's whole "reptilian" overlord thing is just veiled anti-Semitic hatred of the

Rothschild family

I think he reads the Project Camelot site and talks to the lady that runs that.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I think even david icke himself is a persona manufactured by the elites to discredit the real opposition.They open the path for people with potential and create a channel for them so they can freely swim in it while assuming they did it all by themselves with no help whatsoever...That way every thing happens all natural and the elites get what they want and every body else is happy...the same goes for a lot of world leaders and politicians and they all think they just happened to be there because of their qualifications and abilities...When trillions of dollars are involved,evil things happen,beyond our imaginations.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I don't think that getting your statements less than 20 percent right counts as being "right".

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Any Tangible PROOF to Any of his " Claims " ? No you Say ? Well , that's Entertainment !

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join