It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Speech is dying

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

What? I've never said such a thing.

So you do think that folk who have dirty perverted chats with kids belong in jail?

Because in that case then you are also saying that you dont believe in absolute freedom of speech because you're ok with limiting their freedom of speech.

Giving you one last chance here dude, to clear this up because right now it looks like you're defending the kiddy fiddlers just so you don't have to admit that you're argument is utter crap

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What? I've never said such a thing.

So you do think that folk who have dirty perverted chats with kids belong in jail?

Because in that case then you are also saying that you dont believe in absolute freedom of speech because you're ok with limiting their freedom of speech.

Giving you one last chance here dude, to clear this up because right now it looks like you're defending the kiddy fiddlers just so you don't have to admit that you're argument is utter crap

I believe in absolute freedom of speech, yes. You can invent whatever little fantasies you need to help you run away from the topic.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Ok like I said not really interesting in spending much more of a my night then having a discussion with a guy defending those who groom kids online.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ok like I said not really interesting in spending much more of a my night then having a discussion with a guy defending those who groom kids online.

But I haven't. The exact moment you realized you couldn't support your own authoritarian arguments, you ran, just like you always do.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Then victim blames the parents....I agree not worth anyone's time this one.
edit on 4-3-2019 by MyToxicTash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyToxicTash
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Then victim blames the parents....I agree not worth anyone's time this one.

To be totally clear I don’t actually think les supports pedos rather I just think he isn’t capable of admitting when he is wrong.

Kind of sad that he would adopt a position that defends scum rather than just holding up his hands and admiting to being wrong. Likes to think of himself as always being the smartest guy in the room but when he’s wrong this is what happens.
edit on 4-3-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
CLOSED FOR STAFF REVIEW

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join