It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Time Anomaly Research.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
More very strange British UFO cases being described including a witness being hypnotically regressed, a beam of light entering the room and all video cameras and clocks in the house stopping working (apparently witnessed by UFO sceptic).

Suffolk, 1982 - See 36:00

edit on 20-5-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
two years ago i was pulled out of the body and lectured on time by a group who are short and have what we would call oversized heads. They created a meeting environment which is essentially holographic. In this space they projected what we would refer to as a 3D model to explain how they enter and navigate various times. The model had a spindle in the centre and the explanation i was given to describe the model was that of a merry go round, where each horse spun on its own axis and could rotate at 360 degrees. The spindle was the equivalent of an entry and exit point and what resembles tunnels or pipes (or from the merry go round analogy it would be the shafts that connect each horse to the centre. All though i cannot confirm it , there is an adaption process that happens between the spindle , in the tunnel that leads into the time environment. Their approach to each time zone is essentially the same as each environment is free standing and turns / moves at its own pace.

The only object or drawings i have seen similar to this 3 experience is one of the George Hunt Williamson plates in Other Tongues Other Flesh, as you may know he was oone of the 4 georges who met with the venusians / contact in the desert, Adamski, Van Tassell, King and Hunt Williamson. The initial contact was via ham radio with someone who called themselves Actar. Each one of these 4 took very different paths and approaches after contact.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
1st, June, 1965, Valensole UFO, France - Lavender farmer Maurice Masse experiences daylight close range sighting of a small egg shaped UFO emitting a strange hissing sound - 2 jumpsuit wearing, big headed occupants also spotted.

Farmer 'paralysed' by device held by one of the occupants before they both entered UFO and flew away - farmer also reported to have trouble with different watches refusing to work after the sighting and was 'unable to wear them anymore'.

See 20:10

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The more one reads about UFOs the more dangerous they seem to be to us. In other words, if you see one, I wouldn’t run to it like it’s some kumbaya moment. I would advise keeping one's distance if possible.

Talk about 5G? UFOs may be infinite G as far as we’re concerned.
edit on 20-5-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

From my readings, it is a very diverse environment out there. Stranger danger is a very sensible approach. Some have had a long investment in this planet, some are just passing through.

Perhaps its a good thing Trump pushing for a separation of powers with China on the 5G rollout. Sounds like the Greys have been using this or similar technology with their implants for a while now.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yes indeed mate , this guy's wife had to burn his bed and this guy's nose fell off - plenty of other extremely bizarre UFO physiological reaction global reports out there.

edit on 30-5-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The more one reads about UFOs the more dangerous they seem to be to us. In other words, if you see one, I wouldn’t run to it like it’s some kumbaya moment. I would advise keeping one's distance if possible.

Talk about 5G? UFOs may be infinite G as far as we’re concerned.

in this video he talks about the dangers of getting to close due to light and even pulsed microwave dangers as well as ionizing radiation

whatever the UFOs are(not secret aircraft but the real ones) they appear to be able to transform themselves at will from solid to light and back. just the way they move would require a TON of energy even hovering would take a ton of power.

on high power Rf and microwave communication transmitters have all sorts or warnings to not get close when they are on and thats in the 1000's of watt range imagine what some of these UFO would emit.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Thread here about that interview mate and some of the comments also touch upon the 'out of this world' effects on UFO witnesses - also interesting are Jacques Vallee's comments about Dr Claude Poyer:

"The phenomenon seems to be real... The general coherence of sighting reports worldwide should not leave researchers indifferent. One does not conceive objective arguments to justify an attitude that would avoid at all cost these observations... The risk is, at worst, to confirm the existence of unknown vehicles appearing erratically into our atmosphere - a hypothesis that seems to explain nearly all reported aspects of the phenomenon and could be linked to the current (1970) exobiology branch of space research." (1971 Statistical Study prepared for the CNES and French officials.)

Dr. Claude Poher, exp
ert on aeronautics, astronomy and astronautics, engineer at the French Space Agency (CNES) for thirty years

link

edit on 4-6-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Strange goings on from Nha Trang. Korea, June, 1966 (Haines catalogue contains other similar accounts)

"Then it went up and I mean up. It went straight up and completely out of sight in about 2-3 seconds. Everybody is still talking about it."
"That really shook everyone is that it stopped, or maybe it didn't, but anyway our generator stopped and everything was black. At the Air Force Base about one half mile from here all generators stopped.
The engines on two planes that were the runway ready to take off stopped, and there wasn't a car, truck, plane or anything that ran for about four minutes."
In addition, the eight bulldozers working on nearby hills also ceased operating according to the witness.
"A whole plane load of big shots from Washington got here this afternoon to investigate. It's on the radio over here. Is it at home? I swear if somebody says they saw a little green man I won't argue with them."

link

edit on 30-5-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

When my brother and I had a metallic blue glowing orb hover over the truck we were in in the 1970s the engine died and restarted by itself just like the witnesses said in your post. He aimed a gun at it and the orb went straight up and out of sight instantly. It made no noise. We had watched it for awhile about 250-300 yards away and had tried to leave to go get one of his friends who had a camera. We continued on but his friend we`d called never answered the door. His dad was a preacher so we left. We didn`t want to wake everyone up. A few minutes later we saw a friend of my brother (he had a box of baby skunks and was standing in the ditch...yes really) and he told us it was nearly 4am. We had several hours of missing time. I posted a list of my UFO sightings on another thread. I didn`t include all the details in each sighting, just a summary, but this sighting s in that list.

My brother had gone out around 10:30pm that night to connect the boat trailer to the truck and came running back in in a panic. He shoved me down between the bed and wall and told me to stay there and ran back outside with a shotgun. He came back inside later and got me when the thing flew farther away. He saw it up close over our big garden. We watched it zip back and forth then down and back up in a T shape. After we called his friend we left in the truck and as soon as we entered the road it was instantly above the truck. It was several feet in diameter...maybe 5 to 8 feet across. Hard to tell because it was so bright.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kirk777

I appreciate you sharing that account on the thread Kirk and, if the reports found in the literature over the years are to be believed, then what you and your brother experienced isn't that uncommon.

Other similar, global motor vehicle accounts (some of which sound truly bizarre) can be found compiled in this thread;

The A70 UFO Abduction Revisited.

Researcher Ted Phillips also now seems to be the go to guy when it comes to freaky orb UFO reports - in part due to his excellent work in Marley Woods.

Cheers
edit on 7-6-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hey mate!

There is the old debate that the 4th dimension of time is not in flux but a fixed landscape.
I guess everything is data/metadata and if it's a fixed landscape clever creatures can transform the universes 'metadata' or whatever times data is called when we discover it, to 1s and zeros and then reassemble it as was in the fixed landscape with their 'craft' at that data point in time and bingo there they they are, hence they pop in and out.

Hows that for Thursday morning woo.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

You forgot the holographic frequencies that we exist within and our minds frequencies interacting with the larger hologram!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

It's all math baby.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Thought you might like this;
Perception as Controlled Hallucination

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

That's a pretty spectacular Thursday morning woo right there Zazz (it's Saturday now)- also might explain the extremely mysterious Oz effect experienced b so many UFO (and ghost and Bigfoot) witnesses - after a lot of time reading through all the many different accounts they really do seem to describing the same thing.

Always loved this English hitchhiker interview and actually do think it's connected to the UFO phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
.and bingo there they they are, hence they pop in and out.

Entire Family Witness Landed UFO - Mellen, Wisconsin, 1975.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You have just gifted me Karl!!

Pure joy.

I love ISO, these shows are amazing compared to the canned hores-sh*te on History channel now.

Nostalgic!

*wipes tear.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Back IN OZ there is a similar hitchhiker story of a girl. She appears in your rear view mirror of your car or on the road when you go down the Wakehurst Parkway. It leads to the UFO hotpot of NSW of the Northern Beaches. The area is nutso for activity.
If you are thinking that they are similar, I guess it would mean both are types of energy that can make ''projections' ?

www.9news.com.au...[e ditby]edit on 8-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I love ISO, these shows are amazing compared to the canned hores-sh*te on History channel now

Yes indeedy Zazz - some of the old school UFO coverage is way better than most of the pap served up these days - turns out Leonard was also a bit of a cheeky UFO believer himself (pic).

When it comes to the Oz factor there's a pretty good article below from Jenny Randles who coined the term - have also heard almost identical descriptions from other witnesses of cryptid/paranormal shenanigans.

Witnesses would tell me that they felt a strange sensation prior to the encounter – a sort of mental tingling as if they were aware that something was about to happen. They would even tell me they just had to look up and see what was there – as if it had called to them silently. Then I would be told that during the experience, time seemed to disappear and lose all meaning. It was as if the encounter were happening in a timeless, magical void.

Further clues kept popping up the more that I tabulated these cases. For instance, there were claims that at the onset of the episode all ambient sounds faded away c bird song, the wind in the trees, distant train noises, et cetera. All of these clues pointed towards an isolation factor at work, as if the witness were being singled out and put into a cocoon whereby he or she could experience the UFO, whereas anyone outside of it could not. As I started to work out the statistics for the cases I had gathered, this sense of isolation became very obvious. What I call “medium definition cases” (where a clear object with structured shape was seen) there were about 2.6 witnesses per case on average, and they rarely relied on just the testimony of one person; and if you canvassed the area, backup witnesses would frequently appear..

Essay on the Oz Factor and the Strange Sensations of Altered Reality
Reported by UFO Witnesses
By Jenny Randles

Back IN OZ there is a similar hitchhiker story of a girl. She appears in your rear view mirror of your car or on the road when you go down the Wakehurst Parkway...

Awesome never heard of that one - there's also an extremely freaky stretch of road on the M9 near Uniondale in South Africa ..and it really does make a person wonder what the dickens is going on.

Frankenpillow"s thread 'Phantom Hitchers'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

:

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join