It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 383
<< 380  381  382    384  385  386 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
As the documentary series contact pointed out, these guys on the Nimitz incident likely saw a USO, not a UFO.

This event never really excited me at all. Only the peripheral politics somewhat have my interest, and that not for reasons of UFOLOGY necessarily.

It’s a drop in the bucket event not too dissimilar from many others, so I always wondered why the interest.

But every person to their taste. On this issue I would never go to the mat over.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Thanks Will - you're one of ATS guys whose posts and threads I keep an eye on!

I remember some good 'conversing' with you on Gut's Jacque Vallee thread...that was back before my brain got so far into my 50's and got lost in the fog

I really hope ATS does 'stay together' somehow -
-threads like this one (to get back on topic) are what keep ufologists (smart ones anyway) from going in circles.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Your welcome. And thank you for your thoughtful contributions.

I hope ATS survives too. I think it will.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Excellent new thread MM!!

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
In case this thread gets saved let this be here

If anyone believes in arrrr ahoy mateys stuff you can find it, it delves into a lot of stuff.
edit on 29-6-2020 by IMSAM because: typos

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Excellent thread Mirageman....

For the past two years... I have always stated....the ONLY REASON I am on ATS is because thefinaltheory leaked that video on this website. This is critical....

I have always stated finding Cometa and TFT is essential.

originally posted by: mirageman
Poking the hornets nest....

The IDs of the Parties involved in the 2007 Nimitz UFO Video Leak are Known!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

You dont say Cellty.lol

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

When I see Bigelow I am reminded of Isaac Koi and his research into all things Bigelow . Nothing came of it though for whatever reason.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

something tells me that we might be suprised. Maybe he is trying to create something up there. Maybe some metamaterials? MAybe we will soon hear about the roswell wreckage? Maybe said wreckage has weird properties? Maybe i said too much i will let the puppetmasters do their thing. Its their show

ps maybe mm is on to something when he said watch the spooks

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I am confused.....Hey Miregeman...

Do you believe that IssacKoi is potentially a fraud and Hoaxer?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It looks like Miregaman has gotten someone's attention....

I throughly enjoy getting to watch conspiracy theories about me emerge and be discussed in real time Grinning face with smiling eyes Bit hard to follow though. I went from being a UC agent hunting the Nimitiz leaker, to overlord of the Young Guns and @blackvaultcom . Face with tears of joy abovetopsecret.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You should call CNN and tell them this news Cellty, you are busy

And no, Isaac is not a fraud nor a hoaxer, not sure how you arrived at thinking that.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

edit on 30-6-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Am watching with my bucket of popcorn

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Its a shame these poeple want to make a mockery of this place.

Once again, they resort to , ALL Conspiracy theorists are insane nutters. Like conspiracies don't ever exist

Big Tim has a whole lot of unanswered questions about himself and his motives. Funny, he's been asked before directly, but never address them, just deflects.

Since we loop all conspiracy folk as lunatics, maybe we should loop all cops together as greasy, doughnut guzzling liars?

I guess Tim has secured his chair in the Golden Circuit of UFO conferences
I hope this pandemic ends quickly, so the conferences start up again...Not sure how many he's going to have to attend to make up the 80 grand a year salary he left to be a journalist, or wait, not a trained journalist, but we should all take his word

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Never one to usually bring things back on topic, but I do wonder how Bigelow will pass the time now that his MIC contract clearing house operations has shut down, errr I mean his orbiting bouncy castle business.

The similarities between Bigelow and the new "custodian" Fugal are quite interesting. Fugal and his family(brothers)have their fingers in quite a few aerospace pies too. Dodgy deals for Utah railways, overseeing deals for aerospace parks. Aerospace is the largest employer in Utah so it's natural I guess.

The king is dead, long live the king...

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I know I am a bit obsessed with Bigelow and that ridiculous Ben Mezrich book about the 37th Parallel but it's been three years now since it was released with all the promises surrounding it that we were about to get some major revelation about Bigelow and his direct connection to UFO sightings. Seemingly he had back engineered some crashed technology (as best as I could tell from the book's insane and heavily redacted final pages). There was supposed to be a major motion picture about it but now that project seems to be in development hell.

Obviously the people involved had some kind of timetable that got derailed somewhere along the way. Bigelow was supposed to be involved in a major public initiative. The table was all set and then... nothing,

Now Bigelow is closing shop.

Something fascinating must have happened behind the scenes, I just have no idea what it could be.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I was looking at Fugal not long ago and still cant figure why an interview with him waffling is conducted in a bedroom with no bedding on the two beds? Was it supposed to look mysterious?

edit on 30-6-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Sometimes film projects 'Stuck in Development Hell' equates to projects 'Caught and Killed'. Kinda like every movie script that ever tried to tell the story of Jack Parsons and his colorful contributions to the space program.

new topics

top topics

<< 380  381  382    384  385  386 >>

join