It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan And Alex Jones Bury The Hatchet.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

He had Elon musk puffing when he was on it too

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: olaru12

On the other hand, this news comes straight from the horse's ass, Alex Jones, so the idea that Trump called him is automatically dubious in my mind unless and until Trump or someone else with the integrity and sincerity Jones lacks confirms it happened, I'm doubtful of it.

Trump has called Alex Jones several times... that's a fact.

Trump wasn't on Alex Jones radar before the 2016 election... Alex wasn't even pulling for Trump until he calls the show and finds out that Trump is anti-globalist etc...

Alex interviews Trump

16:13

Trump: I just want to finish by saying your reputation is amazing I will not let you down you'll be very very impressed. i hope and i think we'll be speaking a lot, but you'll be you'll be looking at me in a year, in a year or two years... let's give me a little bit of a time to run things, but a year into office you'll be saying... wow i remember that interview, he said he was gonna do it and he did a great job.

edit on 34033431pm312019Tue, 05 Mar 2019 19:34:04 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Why is everyone so impressed by them smoking MJ on the podcast? What are we all like 15?

MJ smoking doesn't impress me at all.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Didn't Alex do a podcast a week before being on the JRE with the con-artist guy who couldn't maintain eye contact? And in that podcast didn't they totally and utterly slam Joe Rogan?

It's funny how that just poofed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join