It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan And Alex Jones Bury The Hatchet.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat
Listened to the entire podcast and it was golden.

Alex admits his psychosis one minute, the next he’s bragging about laying the pipe to the high school hottie on the condition she can put makeup 💄 on him....their next liaison she gets to choke him...at age 13. Alex even throws in some machine elves to boot...wonder if they got those steaks 🥩

Everyone should put in the 4+ hours to listen/watch this podcast.

And I totally believe Alex could be a success in stand-up.

Thanks for the heads-up Wide-Eyes

It was hilarious, especially the part about the clockwork elves... I thought he was just joking but apparently they are common visions to people who partake in a certain drug. Who knew.

Don’t know if you’re asking rhetorically or being factieous or honestly didn’t know, but yeah, “machine elves” and their dozer-like (the industrious creatures that live below the Fraggles from Jim Henson’s Fraggle Rock) behavior is an extremely common trope in these experiences. I’ll leave it at that as not to derail because Alex was in true form ranting, crying, talking over people and speaking truth.

It was extremely entertaining and it’s close to 4M views in under 24 hours...nice work, Jamie, Joe, Eddie and the nutcase, Alex Jones. Made my 285-mile drive a pleasure

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat
Listened to the entire podcast and it was golden.

Alex admits his psychosis one minute, the next he’s bragging about laying the pipe to the high school hottie on the condition she can put makeup 💄 on him....their next liaison she gets to choke him...at age 13. Alex even throws in some machine elves to boot...wonder if they got those steaks 🥩

Everyone should put in the 4+ hours to listen/watch this podcast.

And I totally believe Alex could be a success in stand-up.

Thanks for the heads-up Wide-Eyes

It was hilarious, especially the part about the clockwork elves... I thought he was just joking but apparently they are common visions to people who partake in a certain drug. Who knew.

My buddy accidentally stumbled upon them by going through a door after we did massive rips of salvia. To this day he says it was the scariest experiance he's ever had. They stared at him and told him he wasn't supposed to see this. He says they were shaping time.

I spoke with someone who I've known somehow but could only remember his face while "there." He told me everything I know is a lie. It was like a lifetime in just a couple minutes. Very frightening experiance.
After experiencing the Universal Information Highway with help of natural "things" space aliens are the least of what to wonder about. There's some crazy stuff under our noses. It's no wonder plants created by earth are banned. They'll wake you up whether you want it or not.

But.... already the media is bashing Jones on how "he went crazy again" and not even speaking about the censorship. It's actually happening before our eyes. The # ATS was going crazy about years ago is actually happening right now. And even the boards are all about Blue and Red. We need to unite and fight this. First it was Jones, then it was.....
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago3307699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Yes, Jones was openly blazing on that blunt (and even at one point asking for more), but they called it "tobacco". It was pretty funny, i would love to sit with those guys and get nicely toasted.

What an effing moronic ass he is. I thought he was a proud gun owner, at least what little I've been able to stomach listening to him rant about has indicated that he is, yet here he is, King Dumbass blazing up on a nationally broadcasted video. IT'S STILL FEDERALLY ILLEGAL, DIPSNIP! The ATF can show up at his door tomorrow with a warrant and legally confiscate every firearm he possesses, while slapping him with a court order forbidding him from possessing another firearm, not to mention the next time he goes to purchase one and fills out the federal form which you have to answer "NO" to the question "have you used any federally controlled substance" or you don't get your form approved. Lie on that question with video evidence of you chimneying reefer and now you're appearing of felony charges for wanton falsification of information on a federal form.

What a brainless fat sack of ass Jones actually is!

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What a brainless fat sack of ass Jones actually is!

Trump calls him on the phone.

www.politico.com...

(post by BeefNoMeat removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

i assume that is why they called it "tobacco", but they were totally passing the peace pipe.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

That will probably be enough to convince the rubes out there that it was just tobacco, but the feds aren't that gullible and certainly don't kiss Jones' ass the way his fanbois do. He'll likely come to regret the choices he made on that podcast.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Steve Bannon was likely the organizer who setup Trump's appearances on Jones' network. It wouldn't surprise me if Trump called him after the election because, being honest, Jones did assist his campaign by offering him a fair and balanced opportunity to reach some disenfranchised voters.

On the other hand, this news comes straight from the horse's ass, Alex Jones, so the idea that Trump called him is automatically dubious in my mind unless and until Trump or someone else with the integrity and sincerity Jones lacks confirms it happened, I'm doubtful of it.

Another way of looking at it is that Trump does usually associate with and employ quality individuals who have strong qualifications BUT he's also got the stain of having employed hucksters like Cohen, Omarosa, Scaramucci and Trump, himself was once a Democrat and donated handsomely to the Clintons over the years, so he has had a few high profile mulligans where his associations are concerned.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Another way of looking at it is that Trump does usually associate with and employ quality individuals who have strong qualifications BUT he's also got the stain of having employed hucksters like Cohen, Omarosa, Scaramucci and Trump, himself was once a Democrat and donated handsomely to the Clintons over the years, so he has had a few high profile mulligans where his associations are concerned.

Yeah, and Epstein, Putin, Pecker, Jared, Manafort and a few others...We should be hearing from more of them pretty soon with probably a few Russians in the mix for spice.

Cohen is just the tip of the iceberg! Wait till they put Allen Weisselberg in the barrel...

www.usnews.com...
edit on 1-3-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I don't really think they were "blazing". I watched the whole interview. It was entertaining for sure. But they got buzzed while passing the vodka. The later slurred speech gave it away. All of them were buzzed by the end. But MJ doesn't have the effect that I saw.

Eta- Trust me. I know. Not proudly, but I do.
edit on 1-3-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson testified

Oh that's delightful! I couldn't even get halfway through the headline of the article without cracking up. Really man, really? The founder of Fusion GPS... the company that was paid handsomely to fabricate the Russian Dossier on Trump... the company at the center of a scandal involving made up allegations against Trump leading up to the election... the company responsible for assisting the Obama admin in obtaining sketchy FISA warrants testified? Did he? Did he have the cajones to take the oath before he testified? Did he take that oath on an actual Bible, or did he lay a mannequin hand on the mock up comic book version titled "Da Jesus Book" and call it good enough? I mean really, if someone other than you had posted that, I'd have known it was purely for the LOLs.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

You never know, you could be the talkative type with the right stuff.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I’ve been trying to listen through this all week. I’ve got about 2 hours to go though. I’m not sure what compelled Alex Jones to compile of list of “craziest topics I can come up with” to discuss, but it’s a damn fine list of crazy topics. Geezus!

I know AJ is an entertainer. And I know most of what he says is sensationalized to appeal to an audience. I’m not a part of his audience. But, with all his historical anectodotes I’d like to see him sit down with someone like a Dan Carlin and dissect his 1940’s-1990’s conspiracy theories to see what can actually hold its weight.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It’s legal to smoke in CA...

(post by BeefNoMeat removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

On the other hand, this news comes straight from the horse's ass, Alex Jones, so the idea that Trump called him is automatically dubious in my mind unless and until Trump or someone else with the integrity and sincerity Jones lacks confirms it happened, I'm doubtful of it. 

No offense but you must not know what you're talking about.

Trump has video called Alex Jones on air.

Or am I misinterpreting your post?

Eta: You mean since then. Apologies.

There is no reason for Trump and Jones to no longer stay in contact.

You're potentially as full of sh1t as he is. You don't know and neither do we.

Again, no offense
edit on 332019 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
best part

Dude AJ said he was choked out 100s of times in jr high then pile drived on his head by some wrestling champ and never sought medical attention

luololol

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

This is a great podcast, and actual talking about conspiracy! Very good podcast and very entertaining..! I lean more towards the liberal side and I give jones respect for this podcast!

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

I watched half of this then went to put it back on and had to search, usually it tells you the things you have still to finish watching. Great podcast

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Did u watch the podcast mate AJ was high af.

Trust me I know high when I see it

Especially if your not high when u see it, I was so jealous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join