It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30-60 MILLION Dead Nuclear Detonations Reported in India & Pakistan God Save Us ALL.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: TheJesuit

I'm thinking about all those sacred cows wasted.

Talk about a well done hamburger. Going to need a lot of ketchup to choke those down.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Not a very nice head line from the News Agencies. I'm putting this here as a place marker by the end of the year. I'm predicting this will eventually happen if Global DIPLOMATIC efforts are not pursued -only a few months- rhetoric shows each side is itching for each others destruction. Roast away if you want i don't care this is serious and needs Global attention & a diplomatic solution NOW .

A small price to pay for stopping the damn phone calls I always get from scammers there.

Not to mention, we might actually get real customer service from folks we can understand once again?
edit on 2 27 2019 by Shockerking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Not a very nice head line from the News Agencies. I'm putting this here as a place marker by the end of the year. I'm predicting this will eventually happen if Global DIPLOMATIC efforts are not pursued -only a few months- rhetoric shows each side is itching for each others destruction. Roast away if you want i don't care this is serious and needs Global attention & a diplomatic solution NOW .

A small price to pay for stopping the damn phone calls I always get from scammers there.

There goes 90% of our tech support and call centers!

It’s the end of civilization as we know it!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

LOL Nah just bored LOL and raising awareness so it hopfully does not happen

a reply to: schuyler

You are a dickhead for doing that don't do that again .

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Exquisite Pageantry

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think Pakistan has the upper hand.

Those Hindus are soft compared to cold, ruthless Muslim killers that will gleefully saw your head off with a knife for the glory of God. They don't even feel bad about it, it's like a gift to God and fellow "good" people. That's not just terrorists though.. that's the lot of them, fighting men anyways.

Indians don't even eat meat, right? Where's your protein? The guys across the border will eat you.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Trueman
I'm thinking about all those sacred cows wasted.

Talk about a well done hamburger. Going to need a lot of ketchup to choke those down.

Got to be curry and goat cheese melt.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Somebody needs to send Bobs and Vegene pics and everything will be okay

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Sounds like The Jesuit is in the midst of a nervous breakdown over this.
Fingers crossed.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

But of the 90% of our tech support and call centers I can only understand 10% of them...

edit on 27-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I ain't too worried, I got a Nigerian uncle who left me quite the precious little bundle

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
1939 Orson Welles you are not

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I ain't too worried, I got a Nigerian uncle who left me quite the precious little bundle

I've won the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes about 8 times this month.

PM me your phone number and I'll make sure you can win it too!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'd pray but Allah and Gonesh gonna go at it on the other side of the world I don't see where I can change diddly.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
In all seriousness the potential is at it's highest it ever been so laughs aside this is a real potential .....

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm in 561-867-5309.

link   

1000s of job return to America.

link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

But of the 90% of our tech support and call centers I can only understand 10% of them...

This is true. Our economy would tank, stocks would plunge, prices would skyrocket to pay the Americans that they'd have to hire in droves. Even though most have several billions in revenue tucked away, the net worth simply can't take a hit, it'll lower stock value even more and further upset the markets.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I am so sorry you were sexually assaulted.
Are you considering giving up the precious little bundle for adoption?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm in 561-867-5309.

Hey that invitation was for me!...but if you have some essential oils to sell maybe we can work something out

edit on 27-2-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join