It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The House Democrats violate their own rules of The USA in Cohen hearing.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

The House Democrats have fractured the Congress of The United States of America for 3 years, but the MSM says it's all justified because Trump is a dictator!

There ya go, fixed it for ya.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Do you have any links/sources for this? I'm not saying that you're wrong or anything like that, but you didn't post any source of what you said.

Furthermore, saying "google is your friend" isn't an answer. I googled this based on your OP description and found nothing.

A source would be nice so we can read more about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Remember the Kavanaugh hearings, when the Congress men and women stood in line to go into a room to view Kavanaugh's secret testimony....

They didn't get it 24 hours before the hearing to study it, they didn't get a copy of it at all! And neither did we.

edit on 27-2-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There were so many, commas, it was a bit hard, to read. I must admit, however, that I tend to use a lot of periods, to show brief pauses between statements, so I cannot give you too much, grief. Mainly, I wanted to point this, out.

Either way....... Good catch. I believe we are still stumbling down that dark hallway of "do as I say, not as I do." - the Democrat Mission statement.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
They were by law supposed to give everyone information about the content of Cohens testimony twenty four hours in advance, even our Judicial system is a stickler on that rule.

That is the law, they blew away the laws, that is illegal, the black guy overseeing this should be charged with a crime and lose his position in Congress. I feel he just put a target on his head, he better pay for extra security, some unhinged far right person probably will take him out. Talk about that guy being stupid.

I agreed with some of Cohens stuff, Trump is an overpowering jerk, he made his way to be a billionaire by conning people sometimes, but Cohen should have dropped Trump as a client long ago, he should have advised Trump not to do things that were questionable instead of breaking the law for him. Trump is a typical big business man, pushy and lacking patients, seasoned in the use of Ad Hominum and about equal to half of the congressmen in our government and their aids as far as their bullying tactics and disregard of following rules and moral practices.

The Democrats tend to have lots of people like Trump, it takes one to know one.

Cohen is the one who broke the laws, So trump did not tell the whole truth, he used typical Ad Hominum techniques to skirt the truth just as congressmen and media do. Trump is a typical empire builder, there are lots of them in our country, one owns the Washington Post, another is Bill Gates. These people often provide services and provide jobs. Is that bad?

As far as trump being called Racist by Cohen, Trump treats everyone bad, black, white, yellow, or red makes no difference. He is an empire builder, Americans are pawns no matter what color. I am sure that many congressmen and high ranking government people have the same personality, especially Hillary. Trump is bias towards lazy people, he likes people who work hard to support themselves more than leaches on society.

I personally am not fond of Trump but believe our country needs this kind of person right now to fix things. I do not like the Democrats now at all, they are just as jerky as Trump. There was a disrespect of our laws in this shindig. I do not think I am even going to vote for a Democrat for anything anymore.

I also think that people should consider not hiring lawyers anymore because they cannot be trusted with breaching confidentiality. Never tell a lawyer anything, don't even ask them to do anything or make any deals. This is going to set precedence, lawyers now will be expected to squeal and this means if they plea bargain for you, you might wind up getting your name dragged through the dirt later on. Even the police are not allowed to disclose things, but now lawyers can tell all. I see corrupt lawyers all over the place these days, we cannot support corrupt lawyers, stop using their services because you will sooner or later regret it.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

They did that to try and create some sort of show about it; all of the documents were readily available digitally for quite some time beforehand. Remember "I AM SPARTACUS"? lol all for show

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Google is definitely not your friend.

An easy resource to use? Yes.

Friends? No.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

So.... No one is afraid that Cohen will lie....
They are afraid he will tell the truth.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

This is the best you got?

Cuz the hearing is going on.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

A convicted LIAR telling the truth.

Oh that was priceless.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

All of which will be ignored by the right.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

A documented liar pontificating about the truth is priceless!
Or perhaps just silly.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What's the difference between a congressman and Cohen ?

None.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Is it a law or a congressional rule? The committee voted to allow the hearing to continue, sounds like it was a rule and not a law.

Why not spend your time focusing on the substance of the hearing rather than trying to discredit it. It's happening. If the GOP doesn't think it should be happening then they can sue after the hearing. If they think Cohen is going to lie today then they can bring it to court with proof that he lied.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Is it a law or a congressional rule? The committee voted to allow the hearing to continue, sounds like it was a rule and not a law.

Why not spend your time focusing on the substance of the hearing rather than trying to discredit it. It's happening. If the GOP doesn't think it should be happening then they can sue after the hearing. If they think Cohen is going to lie today then they can bring it to court with proof that he lied.

Uh Huh, why follow laws and rules!
Confefee!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

What is it you are afraid of hearing?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Right because we know for sure that is something that trump would never do.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Dig in the side of the president. LOL

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

No one cares dude.
The hearing is obviously going forward so who the # cares.
edit on 2272019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So.... No one is afraid that Cohen will lie....
They are afraid he will tell the truth.

That is a direct quote from a Demoncrat Representative at the current hearing. You need to provide the quote and give them credit!
Oh wait, you don't have to follow rules and law either.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join