It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like to earn fifty thousand dollars today---for real

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The District Attorney will evaluate the case.

It's California, folks. Maybe the DA needs some advice.

Alameda County District Attorney's Office
Nancy E. O'Malley, District Attorney

Alameda County District Attorney’s Office
1225 Fallon Street, Suite 900
Oakland, CA 94612

Main phone number: (510) 272-6222.

www.alcoda.org...

ETA: I think this is Barbara Lee's District. Here is her wikipedia page. She's a diehard radical Dem. en.wikipedia.org...

ETA: It could be Eric Swalwell's District, too. His district covers part of Alameda County.

His district covers most of eastern Alameda County and part of central Contra Costa County, including San Ramon, Castro Valley, Hayward, Pleasanton, Livermore, Fremont, Sunol, Union City, and Dublin.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 26-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I sincerely hope this idiot gets doxxed so he learns that there will be consequences for his actions.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NeuronDivide

I'm wondering now if they knew all along who this guy was, but sat on it hoping it would just go away.

That area of Alameda County is Pelosi, Barbara Lee, Eric Swalwell territory. If you know anything about political influence, that tells you all you need to know. Radical Trump haters.

The DA is Nancy O'Malley. She should be bombarded with phone calls to get justice for the young man that was sucker punched in the face. (510) 272-6222 main phone number Alameda DA's office.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

Now isn't this interesting. They already had him identified. What have they been doing...playing tiddlywinks?

From your link:

"The University of California Police Department (UCPD) has concluded its investigation into the February 19th assault on the UC Berkeley campus. Based on the results of that investigation, the department is seeking a felony warrant from the Alameda County District Attorney for the identified suspect. The District Attorney will evaluate the case. If the warrant is issued, UCPD will immediately pursue the suspect’s arrest," UC-Berkeley Assistant Vice Chancellor Dan Mogulof told Campus Reform.

(bolding mine)

He will get the "Eric Clanton" treatment at worst.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Probably not even that.

Eric Clanton got a 3-year probation deal and that p.o.s. did more than just sucker punch someone. His bike-lock attack wasn't against just one individual. AND, it wasn't his first offense.

Police said, previously, that Clanton attacked at least three people with a metal U-lock during the April 15 rally in and around Civic Center Park. Court papers later revealed that Clanton struck at least seven people in the head, according to authorities. One person received a head laceration that required five staples to fix. Another was uninjured but had a piece of a helmet broken off. A third was struck across the neck and back, police wrote.

www.berkeleyside.com...

The sucker puncher against Hayden probably won't get anything more than a wrist slap, unless decent people start standing up to DAs and politicians that support and/or cover for them.

edit on 27-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: queenofswords

If I admit I did it can I still collect the reward?

Can I turn you in? We can split the reward.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
Can I turn you in? We can split the reward.

DB beat you to it.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Drat.

Three way split?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join