It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower who warned of VIP sex abuse ring found dead

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm not really a conspiracy theorist.

I am a coincidence theorist.

Feb. 24, 2019...

Pope Francis Ends Landmark Sex Abuse Meeting

February 25, 2019...

Whistleblower who warned of VIP sex abuse ring found dead

Nothing to see here, move along...

Timing is everything right? That's some poor timing no matter who you ask.

Maybe it's me but I expect more from the Holy Church that destroyed the Knight's Templar. Then again, maybe I'm wrong and they just don't take pride in their work like they used to. It would be wise for the Vatican to outsource this type of work to the Clintons for the time being. If nothing else, an "Inquisition" is in order to find the amateur in charge of this piss-poor "suicide" of the model. Who knows, maybe a good old fashioned burning at the stake is just what the Vatican needs to get back to their murderous roots. I bet Joan of Arc and Giordano Bruno would roll over in their graves if they could see how poorly the Catholic Church pulls off an execution these days!

edit on 25-2-2019 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I honestly don't read her stating "take too much coke and die in a bath tube" as implying she was taking any, nor had a history of use. She was implying, to me, "suddenly take a lethal amount and be found dead in a bath tub."

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Flaunting their untouchable status makes their crimes even sweeter.

cardinal pell ?????????????

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

you do realise that very few coc aine overdoes are intentional suicide attempts ???

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

you do realise that very few coc aine overdoes are intentional suicide attempts ???

Yeah. That's why I said many instead of all.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

if i was going to kill someone - i would use one of the myriad ways to do it - OTHER THAN one of the 5 ways she claimed would indicate her death was foul play

YMMV

Unless that's the point! By making it that obvious it's a warning to others to stay quiet, perhaps?

EDIT: Just seen you were way ahead of me:

originally posted by: Lumenari

if i was going to kill someone - i would use one of the myriad ways to do it - OTHER THAN one of the 5 ways she claimed would indicate her death was foul play

YMMV

But then you wouldn't be sending a message to the other people that haven't talked about it yet...

Think harder.

edit on 26-2-2019 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

" sending a message " simply validates her claim

just THINK

If it was foul play then they'd have weighed up the pros of a warning and the cons of being investigated/uncovered. Do you think this will be investigated? Lets see what happens.

edit on 26-2-2019 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
The Roman Catholic Church is not shy to murdering its critics or those who expose their secrets. Of which there are many secrets as the Church has been renowned throughout a millennia of history as one of the most corrupt, sinister, insidious and evil institutions to grace this Earth.

They have had 2000 years of practice, after all. They are not, and indeed never have been, a purely spiritual organisation

I would like to clarify I mean the Church, it’s institutions & sects as an organisation as well as the upper leadership, not the religious faith they champion nor the members of the Church or the rank and file clergy.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Fact is you seldom get to live and tell the tale where these bastards are concerned.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I'm so sure the white pope has a hard time cleaning his costume off.
Exclaiming cynically " You know what the worst part of £(_)cking children is getting the blood out of the costume ". Cardinal " We can't afford all the dry cleaning anymore " the church has gone sterile and stale.
The Vatican has a dark fog in and around it with an impaled judge held up to the broiler roof above Satan's throne. Aeon flux type rig silent hill, let the child £(_)[per burn cardinals.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
What I don't understand about how its worded in the quoted parts from the article in the OP.

A whistle blower warned, not exposed?

The term whistleblower is being used all to often in conspiracy sites when no whistles are actually blown

now this article wording it as "warning" also is something that should be looked into in my opinion.

Whistle blowing is not warning.

if so then reports of bad weather and warnings to stay away from the coast during the storm is whistle blowing about bad weather.

This could be something real and she did have knowledge, she could have just OD'ed , any number of things

Its how the media reporting news like this and many other things play with words to sell stories that makes it all so confusing and is easily misinterpreted.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
their inbreeding out breeding programs only do each other in; it is an extremist Christain/Mulsim issue and well has been a plague world wide in all sectors and governments even in unseen and fringe ideologies since the Berber/Ottoman conflict.

this is why alphabet agencies and black funding and ops even exist... and are a good thing. Culling them out of England means strength... why build a wall? Moderate Photo Bucket the mezo americian population is a rife source of child pronography some see it as an innocent bath in the kitchen sink or whatever... some of course do not.

there is no such thing as moderate where moderation is a job... as burden falls on all of them. this is why volunteer mods are not paid and let go those that are paid? well no thanks, that sort of thing is much too heavy no matter how far and spread and why an entire site no matter how large can be bought then brought down member by member and dragged through the drag net.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
(to the sound of home on the range) No no Pope of roam no chapels to sadden my eyes, no nuns and no priests and no rosary beads, everyday is the 12th of July....
A bigoted song by protestants that commemorates the battle of the Boyne where the protestants king William was victorious... Little do people know the William of Orange they love was a black Venetian and hated Christianity. and they are still running this show from Royalty to Pope's and Cardinals, politicians, Conglomerates ettc
These bloodlines are all innit together with a supreme council of 39, 3 bloodlines of 13.
I had a thread going that disclosed the OP and PFs friend an Argentine politician who was up for child abuse charges.
Those ivory towers are about to collapse

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I agree with InhaleExhale with that she's not a whistleblower but made a warning post. As to the question if she was murder or got an overdose, I couldn't tell. I would believe that if she got killed after she claims that she won't suicide/overdose/etc. I would argue that it was the plan from the murderer(s), but wouldn't back-up that it's a message to those willing to speak out.

Those who signed a NDA won't talk, not because they'll get kill if they do, I'm pretty sure most of them fear death more than what they hide. I think they are not willing to speak because it's useless. Because the weapons their employers use are far more efficients than death. We are talking about destruction of reputation, of life in general. You talk? Do you love your family? Do you love your life? How about we kill them and put you in a prison where no one will ever hear about you anymore. Or even worst, just put the guy in prison and create a clone who'll comeback in front of the camera, saying something in those lines: Sorry all for my wild claims from yesterday, I'm not feeling well these days, etc.

Their weapons are far more deadly than death alone, we should fear them as those who signed a NDA do.
edit on 2 26 2019 by IgnorantGod because: First edit wasn't necessary

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Seems they found lsd coc aine and champagne in her system.

People if you are gonna try to out high level people then do not attend high level parties.

Common sense says if you are gonna do such then you need protection.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnorantGod

I agree with InhaleExhale with that she's not a whistleblower but made a warning post.

To go even further

she could have been killed with someone wanting this to look like she was killed by those she accused.

There are too many ways this could have happened.

The human trafficking and child trafficking circles wouldn't make such a stupid mistake, if she was killed by those she accuses this would never be in the news.

If it was it wouldn't be murder or her death but the news would be that is she is missing, she would never be found, no evidence of a murder, just that she she would be missing.

Its not logical to bring more attention on themselves with groups such as that so they wouldn't be killing her in that manner in my opinion.

One could argue that because its suspected that people with immense power are involved that they simply don't care as they are just too powerful but that too fantastical and more so for movies not real life.

But you don't bring exposure to yourself.

I suspect if she was murdered its just made too look that way to make people reading the news (not real investigators) to think this is more evidence towards child trafficking rings.

Like I said, its media playing with words to sensationalize stories to sell papers or get clicks on their sites.

edit on 26-2-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

If she was killed by the ring she was pointing out, then she has signed a NDA. I don't think NDA are for the pedophile ring, because, well, if you're in, you don't need to sign an agreement about not talking what you actually do yourself, to prevent such speech.

Another reason could be to give attention to this circle, to distract the attention on something else way darker (even though as of now, I have difficulties to conceive something darker than child traficking).

Third option would be an underground war. If I was an opponent, and I see a post like this, where someone call out the sh*ts of my enemy, I would sure take advantages of this by giving a suckerpunch on them.

Fourth option, I'm just a crazy f*ck.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

the establishment of the roman church founded a new calendar as an agreement with each king to wipe their history of stupid reign ever 2000 years. king george following the christian lineage of joseph or josiah through josephine made his inner eye sick of knowing jacob and they started marching around their own tower of babble of not understanding each other any longer such a thing as an ideology makes things fall as three kings then have to become three wise menfor yet another stupid arcane sacrifice in making that damned muder legal on both sides to only chase light and shadows around a single point.

thats just truth the world dos not revolve around a single point hence the wobble and eventual flattening of it... at the entrance of a new lord no steps are given in the eyes of the world ruler nor the carkavartin world turner when dealing with beings so stupid and lowly seen as a plaguethey are wiped away like excrement and go out of it just the same with the snake even in a higher position than them... going full circle above and below willfully choosing ignorance over and over again is an infinite tail of one thing suffering.

never a Christian never knew what that was those thinking one ignorant then try to take advantage of that ignorance like birds of prey consider the sparrow is a warning and a very dire one as it is a karmic arrow of cause and effect... no place to hide for such wolves in any form... they are wiped from all earths and elements known and unknown.

most only know two steps of this world and the next or life and death such a thing ever needed a book leaving both trees intact.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Jesus.... that's literally his entire point. They arent intentionally trying to commit suicide, and yet many still die of an overdose. Meaning that its very easy to accidentally overdose and that is in no way indicative of foul play. Literally his entire point.
Try to keep up.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Also @ InhaleExhale.. For some reason my first thought was Anthony Bourdain....Just can not understand the association..

All we can hope for is that there will be justice some day somewhere... and everybody will receive whatever he or she deserves for what they did in their lives to their fellow human being ...or animals. Good or bad.

edit on 26/2/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join