It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DAG Rod Rosenstein Says Some of Muellers Report Must Remain Hidden..Dems Explode.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Learn to accept that other people don't think exactly like you .

solid advice I picked up.....

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I've accepted it, trust me. I used to take this place seriously, not so much anymore. It's not worth the effort to take seriously, the forums I once knew are now gone.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From the op:

the Justice Department’s protocol of not disclosing negative information about people it does not have enough evidence to charge or that, for other reasons, it decides against prosecuting

“The guidance I always gave my prosecutors and the agents I worked with during my tenure on the front lines of law enforcement were if we aren’t prepared to prove our case beyond a reasonable doubt in court, then we have no business making allegations against American citizens,” Rosenstein said.

so it appears this won't be the smear and gossip session the left is looking for.......
doj rules and procedures and all that....

(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Honestly I haven't heard a thing about this so the dems cant be exploding too loudly.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Democrats have, for almost 2 years, viewed Rod Rosenstein as their "fire wall", protecting the Mueller investigation from being tampered with by President Trump and former AG Jeff Sessions

And how does this statement alter that? Rosenstein and other trump advisors have constantly been telling him not to interfere and this story doesn't change that at all. I really dont see what you are getting at.
No one is in this to protect the president. You know that right?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Honestly I haven't heard a thing about this so the dems cant be exploding too loudly.

They are using total containment vessels to lessen the impact 😎

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The post wasn't directed at you. We all know that you are WELL VERSED on the matter. There are thousands of visitors to ATS. I intentionally word most of my statements for their benefit. Not to tell regular political forum members what they already know.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: network dude

I see my post hit a few chords with some people, the usuals are here to try and shout me down. Defense mechanisms activated, protect ego at all costs.

I really didn't think you would get it. See, having an opinion is cool. In fact, having an alternate opinion is what makes this place exist. So while I may not think like a bleeding heart liberal, nor entertain the ideas that may pop into that person's head, I do enjoy hearing alternative views and ideas.

The part where all that stops and the poster gets under my skin is when the try to act holier than thou, and preach to the stupid ones from their high horse, like you tend to do. Most here are well aware of the shadow government, the fact that they aren't left or right, and use things like we discuss to cause divide and distract from things that matter. So to have you and that other bonehead come here and lecture us about how lost we are is irritating. But the cream in the twinkie, is to have you do that, right after you played into the same distraction, by parroting some left wing points, and being the liberal ass you are when not acting superior.

If you never ever took a side, you might have a point. You have taken sides, even if you aren't quick enough to realize it. And again, picking a side is fine, but acting like you are above the fray, then wallowing in the fray, looks a bit disingenuous.

If you become a moderator, you will then have the power to tell others what they can and can't say. Until then, you don't have that right, and it's not something anyone wants to hear.

If you were truly above all this, you wouldn't be here. Those of us who are here, enjoy having these conversations, and like the break from reality this place provides. So save the sanctimonious bull#, and comment on the topic.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Oh never mind then.... Im not quite sure how to tell if I'm allowed to answer or not.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Lumenari

You cheerlead the republicans while denigrating the democrats, you are so sucked in by the charade you cant see past the end of your nose.

looking at your posting history makes this particular post really, really funny. thanks for that.

it's refreshing to see you "give it to the left just as much as you do the right". because you are WOKE!

WOKE!

Not woke, just not gullible enough to believe one side is better than the other.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Lumenari

You cheerlead the republicans while denigrating the democrats, you are so sucked in by the charade you cant see past the end of your nose.

Are there ANY democrats doing what is right by the people of they US?

NOPE!

So what choice do we have then?

Unfortunately there are no republicans doing what's right by the American people either, regardless of what they are saying the government play the voting public for fools.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: network dude

I see my post hit a few chords with some people, the usuals are here to try and shout me down. Defense mechanisms activated, protect ego at all costs.

The responses are so predictable now we should run a betting game, start a thread and then the predict the order of responses from the echo chambers.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I find this hilarious, for a few reasons.

First off, anything that Mueller and Co. doesn't want out in public isn't going to be damning against Trump at all... or they would have already leaked it. It is going to be butt-covering for the DNC and the Mueller investigation team.

Secondly, now that this is finally coming to an end, Trump will no longer have to abide by his lawyer's counseling to not declassify certain documents because they might be seen as obstruction of justice.

Schiff is probably implicated in those documents.

So please PLEASE Mr. Schiff-for-brains, keep pushing as hard as you can!!!!

S&F for the OP, as always.

You nailed it right there Lumenari. You can bet the portions they want to keep secret are the points that completely exonerate Trump. These people are the butt of their own jokes.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Democrats in Congress are in for a rude awakening when they realize how little power they have over the DOJ. In practice, it's not supposed to be that way, but the reality is their "oversight" authority only goes so far.

(post by ManyMasks removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

This sounds suspiciously like a wish.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This sounds suspiciously like a wish.

You wouldn't believe what's going to happen over the next 21 days!

Check out #2903 @ qmap.pub...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

They can subpoena but who enforces?
Gop had the same issue.
They can impeach or censure but that is about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
i wonder how much we paid mueller for this

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join