It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Activism and Your Red Line

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thank you J&C for sharing this AAP info. Something really does seem remiss regarding the agenda they are pushing. You and many others are far better at researching, so I am looking forward to seeing who really is pushing them to disregard the facts.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You haven't seen the movie "Silence of the Lambs"?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: dfnj2015

I've met only one transgender person in my life. I was shocked when she told me that she used to be a man. I've probably met a few more and not know it. We probably share bathrooms with them without knowing it.

When I am in the bathroom, I am way too busy concentrating to think about anyone else.

edit on 25-2-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Oh yeah. No idea why Fundies are so worried.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I don't have time to say much (for which some of you are probably glad, lol) but I think you accidentally highlighted another issue that's ignored for the most part. That is, that "transgender" and "transvestite" are becoming increasingly conflated.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Third-wave feminists are not and never were about feminism. They're about power and control and are as anti-woman as they are anti-man. The anti-male agenda is just more blatant.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Wow. That is truly obscene. And yet we're assured there's no agenda...

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

In a nutshell, it's a man who gets a sexual kick out of pretending he's a woman, but doesn't for one second believe it and still wants to have sex with women.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: riiver

Third-wave feminists are not and never were about feminism. They're about power and control and are as anti-woman as they are anti-man. The anti-male agenda is just more blatant.

It's like the new face of racial activism which is also less about finding equal treatment and instead about gaining revenge for the perceived sleights of the past.

Again, though, the problem is that you create that which you say you're against. You cannot fight hard to put a group down and expect it to love you at the end of the day.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Why do gay people, atheists, and vegans always have to tell you that is what they are? Its as if there is no point in being one of those if you can't wave it in peoples faces. I have never ever had the urge to walk up to someone and say, "Hi. I am a spiritual, carnivore, heterosexual." Why do gay, atheist, vegans feel the need to tell people that?

One minute it was, "What we do in the privacy of our own homes is our business." The next minute it was walking down the middle of main street with rainbow hair and leather chaps, and nothing else. Sorry, but that crosses a whole bunch of lines that ought not to be crossed.

A man that puts on a dress and makeup is not suddenly a woman. He is not female. He is not 'she'. He is a guy in a dress. That is his choice. But don't expect me to ignore science, and ignore perfectly good pronouns just because you suddenly identify as a different gender. I identify as ham sammich. That does not make me ham sammich. It makes a guy with a problem you would think I could work out with a mirror and a picture of ham sammich. If that doesn't solve the problem, either put mustard on me or get me to a therapist who identifies as Grey Poupon.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Why do Fundies always make it a point to make sure I know they're Fundies and that I know Jesus?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Why do Fundies always make it a point to make sure I know they're Fundies and that I know Jesus?

So you admit that gays, trans, vegans are called to proselytize their life choices and convert others to them? You do understand that for some sects of Christianity that is called missioning or witnessing and they are called to do it. It's part of their religion, same as the Hari Krishna will dance and solicit.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I admit nothing. I am pointing out his hypocrisy and error. You understand that most of them do not "proselytize" their "life choices"? And who the hell are trying to convert anyone to LGBT?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

Nothing about fundies. But in religion often one of the tenets is to convert non-believers. Well, it is in Christian religions. In some religions its more kill than convert, but that is another thread altogether...

Spreading the word of the Lord is one thing. You don't force it on people, you offer it to them. The consequences of not accepting are between them and God, as it were. Not so with issues of gender identity. It is being forced on people who are made to conform or are shunned, lose employment and various other opportunities, etc. People are forced to adapt to the new norm even if they are just going through the motions. You have to use only the accepted pronouns, do not assume gender, respect the rights of men to use the ladies room, and compete against women in contests where physical strength is one of the main determining factors of who wins.

That comparison is weak.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Is someone pointing a gun at your head?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I admit nothing. I am pointing out his hypocrisy and error. You understand that most of them do not "proselytize" their "life choices"? And who the hell are trying to convert anyone to LGBT?

You responded to someone pointing out that every single one of them advertises exactly what they are now even though you wouldn't ever have to know. You likened it to a proselytizing Christian (you used the slur Fundy, but I digress). I guarantee you that you pass by more of us than you'll ever know day in and day out.

I pointed out that Christians who do that are called as a tenet of their particular sect. It's what they feel they must do - like Jehovah's Witnesses showing up at your door. Not all of those sects are even fundamentalist, either. A lot of sects you would sneeringly deride as Fundies tend to keep a good deal to themselves. Well, think of the Amish for one, but the only way you know an Amish or Holderman as what they are is by dress ... maybe the horse and buggy, not because they're hitting you up on the streets with Jesus talk.

Of course, the purpose of said Jesus talk is conversion. So if your comparison is apt, then the reason why vegans, gays and trannies are hitting you up with their talk so you know what they are is for similar purposes, right? I mean you made the comparison. They are so much alike, so you tell me. Otherwise, they're nothing alike and you are simply showing your ignorance of something you don't understand.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You understand that I wasn't referring to all Christians, right?
Anyway I was pointing out how silly his statement was. I have never met anyone in LGBT community and also atheists who try to convert me or anyone else. Vegans on the other hand? Well I don't know because they have never preached to me, except possibility of encouraging me to eat more healthy.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

You understand that I wasn't referring to all Christians, right?
Anyway I was pointing out how silly his statement was. I have never met anyone in LGBT community and also atheists who try to convert me or anyone else. Vegans on the other hand? Well I don't know because they have never preached to me, except possibility of encouraging me to eat more healthy.

No, they won't try to convert people. They can't when the vast majority of people (I'd guess 99%) see transgenderism for the crazy # it is.

No..they won't waste time trying to change our minds. You can't piss on the average person's leg and convince them it's raining. I believe the vast majority of people are like me and find transgenders no less crazy than any other schizophrenic suffering from delusions. We have the ability to see the crazy in transgenderism and our minds are so easy to change.

This is how it will work.
They'll start by playing the victim. Asking for a little tolerance while claiming they aren't looking for any type of special treatment. They want to be who they are on the inside without shame or our judgement.

Tolerance was never the goal and you already gave them an inch so it's on to the mile. They now require your acceptance of their lifestyle regardless of your views. Having social media, television, and our left leaning schoola at their disposal anyone with differing opinions is labeled an "ist or phobe" and shamed for their beliefs. Knowing that those labels can prove devastating to their lives and careers, the majority of people, including our politicians and lawmakers cower to the tactic.

The hard part is already done. Now you only need to saturate our entertainment outlets. They're usually far left anyways so it won't be an issue. Start it off with a couple of transgender characters on television and before you know it, it will seem as if there's a mandate requiring a trans character in every show. I assure you that the next generation of oue children will not recognize the bat# craziness of the transgenderism because they will have been thoroughly programmed to accept it.

We will be the generation that sees transgenderism progress from the insane, to ridiculous, to tolerated, to accepted, to being seen as normal.

It's the same plan that worked for gays and every different LGBTQ variation since...
edit on 26-2-2019 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

Oh, totally. I'm sure you even have some Christian friends.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Yep. Graduated from Liberty University. My whole family is very Christian. Many Christian friends.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join