It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shiff will demand to see the Mueller report when it is summited!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

well, we all do have the power to determine what you see, so there is that.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
www.lawfareblog.com...

there will be lot of "sad" people when this is filed

Under the regulations, a special counsel’s final report is not for public release; it’s “a confidential document,” the same as “internal documents relating to any federal criminal investigation.”

also

Under Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e), a government attorney generally cannot disclose any “matter occurring before the grand jury.” This isn’t some obscure punctilio; violations can be punished as criminal contempt.

Bear in mind Rod Rosenstein is no longer in this picture.
I do not think the newly confirmed AG will break doj rules and procedures.
We will be lucky to get a summary of which we probably already mostly know of, as we know who has been charged and who has not. If the report delivery is expected soon surly the charges would have preceded it.
If Mueller didn't charge it, likely it won't rise to the standard of "high crimes or misdemeanors".
Seems to me this game is over and has been so for a while. Too bad some did not understand the rules at the outset.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem
www.foxnews.com...

So Shiff is going to demand to see the Mueller report.
I for one dont think he has any idea what is in this report.

I also dont believe that the report will be submitted any time soon as CNN has been reporting.

This guy has been dragging his feet on this report for over 2 year as of yesterday.
If he had found out Trump was a Russian agent, as has been being reported lately because of McCabe making his book tour rounds, wouldn't he have made an arrest much sooner?....lol.

So back to Shiff.
Will he still demand the report if there is absolutely nothing in it?

Doubt it. He is pretty weaselly.

Thanks for reading

Shiff has no authority to demand any such thing...The Media will pretend he does tho...

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
DEMOCRATS TURN ON ROD ROSENSTEIN

He was once their "firewall" for protecting Mueller. Today, he said some of the Mueller report must, by law, be redacted.

SCHIFF SHI'TS HIS PANTS:

The chairman of the House intelligence committee, Adam Schiff, tweeted Monday that “this double standard won’t cut it.
“For two years, I sounded the alarm about DOJ’s deviation from just that principle as it turned over hundreds of thousands of pages in closed or ongoing investigations,” he said. “I warned that DOJ would need to live by this precedent. And it will.”
More at: www.apnews.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Schiff can see it at some point on, or before March 26th,

According to: twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join