It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What conspiracy theory is the most plausible?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Using the pirate maxim of "Two men can keep a secret if one of them is dead" what conspiracy theory is workable in the real world? There are lots ideas of conspiracys here and many of them require a lot of people to work very hard pull the wool over everyone's eyes.
So I give you a challenge what conspiracy theory could be possible with the least amount of people involved? It needs to be big enough it affects the world and still be controllable.
Just for fun..

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: datasdream

There are many conspiracy theory's that have turned out to be true. Most of them required more than a few people.

So I submit the conspiracy theory that a conspiracy can be kept secret, even when a somewhat large group of people are involved.

edit on 24-2-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Help! Very serious! Need as many people as possible.

We need to research the 'vril conspiracy'.

Very serious!

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
take you pick from many many events but hears a nice list so you know what to look for

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I need help with as many users as possible. Research 'vril conspiracy.'

Very serious topic that needs to be discussed right now. Will till very important information once I can post threads.

I'm sure people are coming after me. Been hearing shootings for the last month or so. Barely sleep.

I've signed TOP secret clearances, involved with intelligence, special operations etc.

Can tell more about military background later. Need help.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The only believable one is that government's sole purpose is to grow larger and more inefficient.

edit on 24-2-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Are you replying to me?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How can I post threads?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

-its better to burn out than to fadeaway 🎸 🍺

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

-its better to burn out than to fadeaway 🎸 🍺

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krewtlwstr
Help! Very serious! Need as many people as possible.

We need to research the 'vril conspiracy'.

Very serious!

It was posted on this site at least eight years ago...

Vril society

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
A free ride dropped right in your lap ? Kennedy was a conspiracy, Jimmy Hoffa was a conspiracy, Martin Luther was a conspiracy, Phil Schneider was a conspiracy. Enron was a conspiracy, Bernie Madoff was a conspiracy. Looking for something easy ? Maybe swipe low hanging fruit and sell it at the Drive-in swap meet. Then move up to fake Gucci handbags and fake Nike's ....................the world's your oyster..

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krewtlwstr
How can I post threads?

I don't know, I'm new here.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

In 2013 the Army contractor said I was a Vril.

He said I was S.O. (special operations).

I saw: - UFOs
-antigravity
-black holes
-teleportation
-telekinesis
-mind control
-flashes of white light
-flashes of colored light, full blown colored auras (could be prima materia? , Radical?)

Need help with researchers. Need honest critique. I think people are after my life. Been hearing shootings again for the last month or so.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krewtlwstr

Did you figure out how to post yet?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hunter S Thompson forged his military discharge recommendation, because the officer that allegedly wrote it, died on D-Day...

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Vril, as in the parasite? I can't say that I've seen any info on it here on ATS, if anyone knows of a thread please link, im super curious about all that. There is a thread or two on the Vril society, like mentioned earlier, around here somewhere.
edit on 24-2-2019 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

J.f.k.

911 was an inside job.

Secret military black programs with crazy tech.

The megalith builders and the lost ancient civilization.

Those are the ones I believe in.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I was actually considering a certain conspiracy. The difference from the pirate maxim would sound something like, "Many men can keep a secret if they all are complicit, and equally liable to public disgrace, punishment, loss of wealth and freedom, and etc."

Epstein, Dershowitz, Acosta, Trump, Clinton, and etc. International child sex slave racket. Either they all keep mum or they all go down together.

Acosta is Labor Secretary, overseeing child labor laws and human trafficking laws. Hmmm.

ETA

What I wonder is what ever happened to Marc Kasowitz and Keith Schiller? How come these guys aren't in the headlines like Michael Cohen?

wikipedia: Marc_Kasowitz

Donald Trump

According to a May 23, 2017 article in Forward, Kasowitz, Benson, Torres, and Friedman has been a "go-to source" for Donald Trump for decades. He has represented Donald Trump in his divorce proceedings, bankruptcy cases, Trump University lawsuits, during the 2016 presidential campaign regarding sexual misconduct allegations, and during the Trump presidency in the investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.

In Spring 2017, Kasowitz told associates that he had been personally responsible for the abrupt dismissal of U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara on March 11, 2017, having previously warned Trump, "This guy is going to get you".

Kasowitz departed Trump's White House legal team on July 20, 2017.[5]

Russian clients

According to U.S. court records, Kasowitz's clients include the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, a close associate of Vladimir Putin and a business partner of Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort. Kasowitz also represents the Russian state-owned bank Sberbank, a bank under sanctions by the EU and the United States after Russia's 2014 annexation of Ukraine's Crimea region.

Keith Schiller has been described as "one of Trump's most loyal and trusted aides" and "a constant presence at Trump's side for nearly two decades."
edit on 24-2-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimish

Vril, as in the parasite? I can't say that I've seen any info on it here on ATS, if anyone knows of a thread please link, im super curious about all that. There is a thread or two on the Vril society, like mentioned earlier, around here somewhere.

I linked to a thread about it above, it was posted on this website in 2011. Someone in the thread said it is made-up from a book. It is about human energy like chi and has to do with Hitler.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join