It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defected Venezuelan National Guard Sergeant : "The order is to Massacre the People "

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
Sound and smells alot like "Taking babies out of incubators and throwing them on the floor".
I hate to say it, but I think we need to see verifiable action against the citizens.

I verified all with many Venezuelans working in my job place and they cry while describing the situation.

That's first hand verification.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I was talking about this story with my wife who is Colombian and has been following this closely...shes not buying it

there is a story floating around on twitter that says followers of Guiado were attacking Maduros national guard with molotovs and the trucks were caught in the crossfire...who knows..

But...this aid should ve been sent with the help of the Red Cross. I know they re super shady as well, but this aid was organized largely by USA and Colombia...corrupt countries with agendas..

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I totally agree. Maduro definitely needs to go. Starving his citizens and then ordering their demise is dictatorship at its worst. Not sure about the US getting involved but looks like its going to be a no brainer in the end. I for one am saddened to watch people go hungry and hurting. This has been going on way too long. Something has to come in and change things.

a reply to: Trueman

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: SilentSaturn
a reply to: Trueman

Why would he order genocide, that would openly invite the u.s. or other outside sources to intervene.

Because Maduro is a crazy MF.

He might be crazy but this would be suicidal. I have to be honest, this sounds and smells and looks EXACTLY like propaganda.

Right?

I just want the people of Venezuela to be healthy, happy and as they used to be!!! Venezuela was an amazing country, one of the most beautiful places in the world, it is so sad to see it as it is now.

Whatever, if the US forces their will, at least let the people vote for who they want in charge, please.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Venezuela also has oil and plenty of natural resources, right?

There is a pattern....

Not sure the pattern... It is not like we got anything from Iraq while spending like 2 trillion.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
He`s a deserter. He has to make an excuse as to why he broke his oath and deserted. No doubt he has been offered a wad of cash to spout this BS. Just another excuse for the USA to invade and asset strip the country. Meddling with elections in the USA is bad, but not for them to go around doing it. Bombing democracy into any one else who disagrees with them. Some guy declares himself president in the street without an election. The West says he`s the man, in a fair and balanced way. What a crock it all is.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

He is mentally ill. He must go down even If he is half evil of what media tells.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

There is a pattern....

Oil that's become poor in quality.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is not the US's problem, we have enough problems ourselves to be looking for another place to bring "democracy" (AKA puppet governments) in exchange for oil and resources that will be given to greedy US corporations...

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I vote we do nothing.

The situation will come to a head, yes. People will die, yes. But which do you choose? Being tired of American intervention or saving people with regime change.

The only way this ends, without intervention from outside, is the people. More specifically, the military personnel deserting with each new order.

Even then, what about the next guy that comes into power?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
More likely paid by the US to defect and claim the story. Gonna get the oil away from OPEC.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Who is this Guiado person? he seems very shady.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
More likely paid by the US to defect and claim the story. Gonna get the oil away from OPEC.

We really don't need it. But its definitely a strategic goal, considering China buying up many refineries, rare metal mines, and other natural resources around the world.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The history of the US is it roaming the world and interfering in politics in order to get control or access to oil.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Jonjonj

He is mentally ill. He must go down even If he is half evil of what media tells.

Sorry, but you seem like a warmonger to me. I don't agree with warmongers.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot
Let me, let you, ..in on a "secret"? "Professional" Soldier's, aren't run by "Officers". "Officers" get a "civilized respect" much like any "politician" or "Civilian law enforcement/personnel gets civilized respect". .. They're just "civilians".. It would be absolute "evil" and inhumane, for a Soldier to not subjugate themselves to "civil law"....Soldier's live by a "code". Not by a "paycheck" or a "union". Soldier's take an "oath" to die. "Cops" (Officers), take "an oath" to, "make it home". It is not the same "oath"!... It should never be construed to be the same.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

There is a pattern....

Not sure the pattern... It is not like we got anything from Iraq while spending like 2 trillion.

What are you talking about....Halliburton made billions and still has rigs there.

jobs.halliburton.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Sounds like an excuse for U.S. intervention is being made, however, the burning of aid trucks sure doesn’t look good for Maduro. I don’t want war...especially in a conflict that isn’t our fight.

The food aid trucks sole purpose was a political stunt.
If we really wanted to help the people we would lift sanctions so would be allowed to get food shipped in. The sanctions have 0 effect on the top elite.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
YOU GOTTA FITE

FO YO RITE

TO

PAAAARRRDAY

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Sounds like an excuse for U.S. intervention is being made, however, the burning of aid trucks sure doesn’t look good for Maduro. I don’t want war...especially in a conflict that isn’t our fight.

Our foreign policies regardless of who the citizens elect remain the same.

edit on 24-2-2019 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join