It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you support them.... you support what they do.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
That's my new response to the idiots out there who can't see the wood for the trees and who have their heads stuck in the sand.

That's all I wanted to say.

Outta here.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Support who ?
Doing what ?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Support who ?
Doing what ?

Whoever it is you support in this World, many groups out there proclaiming to be true and natural in nature and teaching it to children whe it's false and abnormal.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: DAVID64

Support who ?
Doing what ?

Whoever it is you support in this World, many groups out there proclaiming to be true and natural in nature and teaching it to children whe it's false and abnormal.

praise baby Jesus
everyone needs to get back on track

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Defo do.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Define "support".

Who in this world is perfect? Yet, there are those I still respect. Does that mean I endorse or "support" their character flaws? Is it impossible for a person to do good things and not-so good things?

Sounds like a way to simply stop thinking and start blindly proselytizing.

...I could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Is that like if I buy a new Mustang, then I support globalism, corporate fascism, mega polluters, the local UAW 731, the JIT suplly chain AND Bobs Ford dealership in Choctawatchee Florida?

Damn....gotta think about that now.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

basically if you support the LGBTQ community, you also support them manipulating, brainwashing and grooming children or if you support the far far right, you would support their mindset or if you supported islam and sharia, you support radicals etc etc etc..

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Yes I guess so

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

OK. Thanks for the response. I feel you on this one.

I have no doubt there are members of the LGBTQ community or the far far right do as you say. Heck, we can see it in the MSM everyday. It drives me nuts.

I struggle to keep it in perspective. I realize not every gay person I ever met was that way. Not every dyed in the wool conservative I have met is that way.

But it seems the extra obnoxious ones wanna dictate everything. They have elected themselves spokesperson for millions of people they have never met. I can't tell if they are spotlight needy narcissists or they are just that stupid.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

Well... whatever and whoever they are, they are causing big problems for themselves and everyone associated with them.

top topics

join