It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Redemption for Fallen Angels and Fallen Humans

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The following comes to me through my personal relationship with Father God, His Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit (see: True Story of Christ & Savation ). I have provided scripture and thoughtful insight to support my personal revelations and my faith.

In both, the Old Testament and New Testament, sin offerings were made for the atonement of sins.

Numbers 28:30. Include one male goat to make atonement for you.

Hebrews 5:3. And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.

The atonement of sins were made for people before the coming Messiah who were without Christ. And thus, the atonement of sins can be made for those in the afterlife who are also without Christ.

Today, it is common practice for the dead in purgatory to obtain indulgence from God through the Catholic Church for remission of the temporal punishment due to sins whose guilt has already been forgiven (C.C.C., X. Indulgences). So, in other words, the Catholic Church intervenes for the individual by asking Father God, who stores up our good works, to apply some of them in lieu of punishment due to sins. But these indulgences are limited to those who die in the communion of saints. Although, falling short of the glory of Christ, this is a good example of atonement being made for the dead in the afterlife by offering up good works.

The Churches fail to teach the complete work of salvation. Salvation must reach to all humans and fallen angels in all places of all times.

Mark 16:15. He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”

Jesus descended into hell for three days to deliver the faithful dead with His sacrificial blood atonement.

1 Peter 4:6. For this reason the gospel was preached also to the dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in spirit.

Jesus now holds the keys to death and Hades. The fallen humans and angels in hell can be saved. Otherwise, the work of salvation would not be complete and we fall short of the glory of God.

Revelations 1:18. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

One of the attributes of God is that He goes unchanging. And Jesus would still hold the keys of death and Hades. He would still be salvaging and delivering the souls of the underworld. This is the one true Son of God. This is the Jesus, Christians and others should get to know. We should search scripture with the loving heart of Jesus.

Our good works can be offered up to Christ as atonement for the sins of those in the netherworld. Atonement is necessary because they are the fallen. This completes the work of salvation. To say otherwise, is to cut short the work of salvation in Christ.

2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

It is all the same for God to free prisoners in this world from their captives as it is for Christ to free prisoners from their captives in the spirit world.

Zechariah 9:11. As for you, because of the blood of my covenant with you, I will free your prisoners from the waterless pit.

And Christ will free prisoners in hell through you because of the blood of the covenant He has with you. This is a blessing bestowed upon us by our Lord.

And, it is by the power of the Son of God that salvation is carried out.

1 Corinthians 1:18. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Let’s not fail to see the significance of being able to offer up our goods works as atonement for the sins of the lost souls in hell. Your fallen family, friends, strangers and even angels without God can have their souls restored (salvaged) by the divine power of Christ and be with God, Jesus, the angels, family and friends in heaven.

One must be in good standing with God and sense no unhealthy spirits in one’s life before atonement will be accepted. Although, atonement is required of us for the forgiveness of the sins of those in hell, it is by the Lord’s sacrifice that the souls of the dead can be salvaged and that heaven and hell are open. Glory goes to Father God and His Son, Jesus Christ. It is a privilege to partake in the heavenly family business of salvation and an even greater honor to work so closely with Father God and Christ in salvaging souls.

1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable.

Jesus is mighty to save and He will stretch His staff down to the very depths of hell to save souls.

What I say is true, it has been revealed to me by both Jesus Christ and Father God.

1 Thessalonians 5:19-21. Do not quench the Spirit. Do not treat prophecies with contempt but test them all; hold on to what is good,

In conclusion, this, my friends, is the most loving thing you can do for these poor, lost souls. And, may God bless you for such an undertaking.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: suruptileous

I live in New Jersey. You give me hope.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Can you give me an example in scripture (not pseudopigraphal books) where a person is allowed or instructed to make a sacrifice for another person? Besides Jesus.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Read the book of Enoch. There is no hope for the fallen angels.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Can you give me an example in scripture (not pseudopigraphal books) where a person is allowed or instructed to make a sacrifice for another person? Besides Jesus.

Here in the book of Hebrews of the New Testament; sin offering is made for oneself and others:

Hebrews 5:3. And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The only way to have eternal life is to believe and accept Jesus as one's personal savior. It is a decision by one person to Jesus.

We do not gain salvation by good works. Good works follow when we live our life in accordance with love of Jesus. The Holy Spirit comes to dwell within us and is our guide and teacher.

When Jesus died on the cross it was the final act. It was at that time that he went to Sheol (which was divided into two parts, one for the good and one for the bad). Jesus took the good to Heaven and left the bad in Sheol (Hades). This was when things changed, meaning that all believers that now died went immediately to Heaven and non believers went to Sheol.

Fallen angels cannot be saved. They once lived amongst God and chose to follow Satan. Satan and his unfallen angels work to destroy man. Man is God's beloved creation and God sent Jesus to redeem us. God chose to redeem humans and not the fallen angels. Do not give any mind space or sympathy for fallen angels, have nothing to do with them.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You have taken this entirely out of context. One cannot state one verse of scripture and claim that the one verse has a meaning all by itself. You are twisting the words of the Bible to give it YOUR meaning.

Verse 5:3 was referring to Jesus being a man, in every way - who was tempted. Jesus did not sin. And so he was worthy to be the ultimate sacrifice. The verse is also referring to the high priest who acted on behalf of people regarding sin (think of today's Catholic system of confessing to a priest).

I have explained this verse in the simplest way possible, but if one looks at the before and after verses and understands the Jewish tradition at the time and the role of who Jesus was then it makes sense.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I think this will give you more hope dfnj2015

Hope this link works: www.youtube.com...
Ian McCormack was an atheist, living a totally worldly lifestyle, when he got stung by 5 deadly jellyfish, died and went to hell, then to heaven, due to his Christian mother's prayers, and back!

edit on 23-2-2019 by hiddeninsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Jesus did not go to hell for three days. Doctrine of men.

He went to paradise and paradise is not heaven but the place souls go who await the resurrection.

What did Jesus tell the thief on the cross? No mention of heaven.

You do not go to heaven where you await the resurrection and then come back to earth.....that is cruel and a lie, at death it is either paradise or hell.

FYI: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. HEAVENS ....plural....more than one.
break it down.... OK there are three heavens ... at the top sits the father and son, in the second is where the angels are and the first is often called paradise which is distant to the second and third heaven. Angels and humans do not mix and live seperately. Paradise is similar to earth and Jesus stops in time to time BUT he resides with the Father that overseas the heavens. (PLURAL)

Hope this helps.
edit on 23-2-2019 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Read the book of Enoch. There is no hope for the fallen angels.

True.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I fell once, scraped a knee

But I rose once again

religion is dumb.

-ThoughtIsMadness

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite

The only way to have eternal life is to believe and accept Jesus as one's personal savior. It is a decision by one person to Jesus.

We do not gain salvation by good works. Good works follow when we live our life in accordance with love of Jesus. The Holy Spirit comes to dwell within us and is our guide and teacher.

When Jesus died on the cross it was the final act. It was at that time that he went to Sheol (which was divided into two parts, one for the good and one for the bad). Jesus took the good to Heaven and left the bad in Sheol (Hades). This was when things changed, meaning that all believers that now died went immediately to Heaven and non believers went to Sheol.

Fallen angels cannot be saved. They once lived amongst God and chose to follow Satan. Satan and his unfallen angels work to destroy man. Man is God's beloved creation and God sent Jesus to redeem us. God chose to redeem humans and not the fallen angels. Do not give any mind space or sympathy for fallen angels, have nothing to do with them.

"Today, it is common practice for the dead in purgatory to obtain indulgence from God through the Catholic Church for remission of the temporal punishment due to sins whose guilt has already been forgiven (C.C.C., X. Indulgences). So, in other words, the Catholic Church intervenes for the individual by asking Father God, who stores up our good works, to apply some of them in lieu of punishment due to sins. But these indulgences are limited to those who die in the communion of saints. Although, falling short of the glory of Christ, this is a good example of atonement being made for the dead in the afterlife by offering up good works."

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Jesus did not go to hell for three days. Doctrine of men.

He went to paradise and paradise is not heaven but the place souls go who await the resurrection.

What did Jesus tell the thief on the cross? No mention of heaven.

You do not go to heaven where you await the resurrection and then come back to earth.....that is cruel and a lie, at death it is either paradise or hell.

FYI: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. HEAVENS ....plural....more than one.
break it down.... OK there are three heavens ... at the top sits the father and son, in the second is where the angels are and the first is often called paradise which is distant to the second and third heaven. Angels and humans do not mix and live seperately. Paradise is similar to earth and Jesus stops in time to time BUT he resides with the Father that overseas the heavens. (PLURAL)

Hope this helps.

The Lord’s descent into hell

“What is happening? Today there is a great silence over the earth, a great silence, and stillness, a great silence because the King sleeps; the earth was in terror and was still, because God slept in the flesh and raised up those who were sleeping from the ages. God has died in the flesh, and the underworld has trembled.

Truly he goes to seek out our first parent like a lost sheep; he wishes to visit those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death. He goes to free the prisoner Adam and his fellow-prisoner Eve from their pains, he who is God, and Adam’s son.

The Lord goes in to them holding his victorious weapon, his cross. When Adam, the first created man, sees him, he strikes his breast in terror and calls out to all: ‘My Lord be with you all.’ And Christ in reply says to Adam: ‘And with your spirit.’ And grasping his hand he raises him up, saying: ‘Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give you light.

‘I am your God, who for your sake became your son, who for you and your descendants now speak and command with authority those in prison: Come forth, and those in darkness: Have light, and those who sleep: Rise.

‘I command you: Awake, sleeper, I have not made you to be held a prisoner in the underworld. Arise from the dead; I am the life of the dead. Arise, O man, work of my hands, arise, you who were fashioned in my image. Rise, let us go hence; for you in me and I in you, together we are one undivided person.

‘For you, I your God became your son; for you, I the Master took on your form; that of slave; for you, I who am above the heavens came on earth and under the earth; for you, man, I became as a man without help, free among the dead; for you, who left a garden, I was handed over to Jews from a garden and crucified in a garden.

‘Look at the spittle on my face, which I received because of you, in order to restore you to that first divine inbreathing at creation. See the blows on my cheeks, which I accepted in order to refashion your distorted form to my own image.

‘See the scourging of my back, which I accepted in order to disperse the load of your sins which was laid upon your back. See my hands nailed to the tree for a good purpose, for you, who stretched out your hand to the tree for an evil one.

`I slept on the cross and a sword pierced my side, for you, who slept in paradise and brought forth Eve from your side. My side healed the pain of your side; my sleep will release you from your sleep in Hades; my sword has checked the sword which was turned against you.

‘But arise, let us go hence. The enemy brought you out of the land of paradise; I will reinstate you, no longer in paradise, but on the throne of heaven. I denied you the tree of life, which was a figure, but now I myself am united to you, I who am life. I posted the cherubim to guard you as they would slaves; now I make the cherubim worship you as they would God.

“The cherubim throne has been prepared, the bearers are ready and waiting, the bridal chamber is in order, the food is provided, the everlasting houses and rooms are in readiness; the treasures of good things have been opened; the kingdom of heaven has been prepared before the ages.”

Source: Ancient Homily for Holy Saturday: PG 43, 440A, 452C: LH, Holy Saturday, OR.

Source approved by the Vatican of the Roman Catholic Church.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

No human person can atone for another person's sins. The only person who ever could was Jesus. It is up to the individual to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

The Catholic church (no disrespect intended) does not have such power.

Good works have no power. One can be good all their life but it does not matter. It is your acceptance of Jesus as your personal savior - it is the only way.
John 14:6 ESV /
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
1 John 5:11-12 ESV /
And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Souls of the dead are not in purgatory. Purgatory doesn't even exist. There is Heaven (Paradise), or Hell (Sheol).
edit on 23-2-2019 by hiddeninsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I don't care what the Catholic Church's C.C.C., X. Indulgences says, because it is NOT the Bible.

CCC indulgences
Indulgence
In the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church, an indulgence (Latin: indulgentia, from *dulgeō, "persist") is "a way to reduce the amount of punishment one has to undergo for sins". ...
The recipient of an indulgence must perform an action to receive it.
Source: Wikepedia

This is one man made religion stating how to get to heaven. All religions on earth are man made. And as such, invalid. The only source that anyone should ever go by is the Word of God himself, the Bible.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Heaven is a condition, more so than a 'place'.

I agree with you regarding no redemption for fallen angels, they are created creatures, and the soul is a unique component of humans.
edit on 23-2-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

This is a sermon from ancient times. Sermons are dictated by man, man's interpretation of Biblical passages. Again, it is not Biblical. And so, because it is man made and does not line up with the word of the Bible, then it is deceitful.

This homily was prepared for the instruction of improvement of a person's life, moral character... not actual Biblical doctrine. It is deceitful to state that such writings are Biblical.

You are pushing Catholicism beliefs.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm actually quite confused as to the actual setting and timing of such a fall. Well there the Garden of Eden which is where one man screwed up all future generations by falling for a Boobie Trap.

Then there the Sons of God( I thought there could only be one)and who fell for the Venus fly trap ( I would say something else) who gave birth to giant elephant babies which made God mad, and killed them off.

Which one had more of a dire consequence in the span of 6000 thousand years?

I'm also aware that Buddha kicked the Monkey King out of Nirvana, and threw a mountain on top off him too. What about that guy, he looks like Satan.
edit on 24-2-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

No human person can atone for another person's sins. The only person who ever could was Jesus. It is up to the individual to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

The Catholic church (no disrespect intended) does not have such power.

Good works have no power. One can be good all their life but it does not matter. It is your acceptance of Jesus as your personal savior - it is the only way.
John 14:6 ESV /
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
1 John 5:11-12 ESV /
And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Souls of the dead are not in purgatory. Purgatory doesn't even exist. There is Heaven (Paradise), or Hell (Sheol).

James 2:17. So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

Numbers 28:30. Include one male goat to make atonement for you.

2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

This is a sermon from ancient times. Sermons are dictated by man, man's interpretation of Biblical passages. Again, it is not Biblical. And so, because it is man made and does not line up with the word of the Bible, then it is deceitful.

This homily was prepared for the instruction of improvement of a person's life, moral character... not actual Biblical doctrine. It is deceitful to state that such writings are Biblical.

You are pushing Catholicism beliefs.

I am pushing the love and heart of Jesus.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join