It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being a blue whale

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 316stee420
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Thought says I can be anything I want to be my friend

And if no one is around to see it is it moving? does it exist? who is observing if there is no observer? and if there is no observer why are there subjects?

Maybe that’s why they call out?
They are so far away from everyone and everything that if there voice isn’t heard over such long distances they will cease to be an observable part of our reality and therefore fade out of existence!?!
Or maybe there big brains allow them to fade out of existence into other realities instead of just fading away and when they are calling they are saying they wanna come back to this reality!?!!?!

Blue Whales are freaking sick

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Isn't the internet itself an immortal thought?

I am speaking of thoughts that appear in your mind.

and for your information I live a very good life. I eat well, I don't have to fight for my food.

Does a Blue Whale have to fight for food? Doesn't a Blue Whale live well and eat well?

I maybe missing your point..... it's odd that you are being defensive.... stating that you live well.

I still don't get why you feel that a whale should even consider a throne, crown or banquet in return for a noise.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Imagine being a blue whale and being in the vastness of the deep blue sea, and feeling infinity building up inside you when all of a sudden you make an almighty roar! :O
Now that is one of the loudest sounds known to man yet it would be lost in nothingness because you didn't have a platform to speak, so all that wonderous emotion you released was wasted sure you have put the plankton on red alert but really, where is your crown? Where is your throne? Where is your banquet? Where are your 44 brides
such a waste being a blue whale lol

Imagine being a poster on Ats.... all that emotion goes into a post......but where is your throne, crown and banquet?
Such a waste..... being a poster on Ats.

You look down on posting on Ats, yet it is actually the pinnacle of our communication you can tell who is intelligent over a textual communication medium that you may miss in person as some people are very good impersonators. It is nothing to look down on, our thoughts here will live for as long as people use Ats and could help whoever turn it is to be "the one" on their path in their development and help them fulfil their destiny, do you have any idea how powerful a tool this is? people are more likely to listen to someone behind a veil of text on a screen rather than their own loved ones because they worship the screen...another immortal thought lol

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 316stee420

I do not look down on posting on ats......
I feel you are missing the point.... it is like the whale that got no crown..... you also will get no crown for posting... thats all I am saying.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Imagine being a blue whale and being in the vastness of the deep blue sea, and feeling infinity building up inside you when all of a sudden you make an almighty roar! :O
Now that is one of the loudest sounds known to man yet it would be lost in nothingness because you didn't have a platform to speak, so all that wonderous emotion you released was wasted sure you have put the plankton on red alert but really, where is your crown? Where is your throne? Where is your banquet? Where are your 44 brides
such a waste being a blue whale lol

Maybe that roar is for your own pleasure or Gods
Why does it have to be about others pleasure
Some of the greatest things I have done have remained unknown

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of the slinky thread..... Odd.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Could be a poem.... No one said they had to be hallmark appropriate or rhyme.

I like it.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

LOL Why does my cat turn her nose up at dry food?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't know.
Why does your cat turn her nose up at dry food?

Lol.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 316stee420

What if a blue whale has an imagination that is unrestricted and a consciousness that is omniscient.
it could then live as SuperFish or even God, each roar could be a new universe being created.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Maybe all that noise they make is just gas from eating all that shrimp.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join