It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity Sucks Royally

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have been sitting out on my front porch contemplating life, religion and philosophy in the dim light after sunset and I hear 2 goose flying over headed from the days foraging on the river west of me to the their nesting site on the 2 old catfish ponds my uncle had dug years ago. Fifteen minuets after the pair had landed, I hear 2 shots.

I may be reading more into what I saw and heard but my perception is that my cousin or someone associated to him shot and possibly killed that lone pair.

I despise humanity's need to kill.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Do you have a problem with a mouse trap?
Do you wear leather and eat meat?

Serious questions.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Do you have a problem with a mouse trap?
Do you wear leather and eat meat?

Serious questions.

I do wear leather shoes but what's your point? It's difference of life necessities or killing for the pleasure of killing something. Bite me!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I lived on a lake and hate those damn Canadian geese.
They are nothing more than walking poop factories.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
So humanity sucks.

We all know it.

But if you kill it off.

You'd have nothing to sit on the front porch contemplating.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

If they eat them would you still take issue?
edit on 2/22/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
sometimes you have to kill to eat. Most hunters dont take plesure in straight up killing things. Its more about the food. Goose is supposed to be pretty tasty. I dont see what the big deal is honestly.

Its not like someone talking a pregnant woman into aborting her child so parts can be harvested and sold off to lucifarians.

I despise peoples need to have a phone every place they go.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

IT WAS A SINGLE PAIR! IT WASN'T HUNDREDS . THAT PAIR HAD BEEN NESTING THERE FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW.

ONE PAIR ON THE BACKSIDE OF A REMOTE POND. JUST GOT TO KILL!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So humanity sucks.

We all know it.

But if you kill it off.

Sometimes, I thing planet earth would be better off without humanity.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Hell yes! They are not destitute and to my knowledge, Mad Butcher has not run out of meat. They are not destitute. I would enjoy seeing them fly in every evening. Sheat, some things in nature are worth experiencing whiteout having to kill it.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

So humanity sucks.

We all know it.

But if you kill it off.

oh boy, here we go.....Georgia Gidestones time.

If we can't live in peace then let's die in peace... -"Jim Jones CIA"

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Hell yes! They are not destitute and to my knowledge, Mad Butcher has not run out of meat. They are not destitute. I would enjoy seeing them fly in every evening. Sheat, some things in nature are worth experiencing whiteout having to kill it.

Not Goose.... they are the San Fran Leftist nut jobs of the wilderness... making all kinds of sqwaking nonsense.... crapping all over .... squating and declaring sanctuary areas ... it never ends with them. Then they start multiplying.... more crap... more demands.... more squating. Your neighbor did you a favor.... probably saved you from bird flu.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

So humanity sucks.

We all know it.

But if you kill it off.

oh boy, here we go.....Georgia Gidestones time.

If we can't live in peace then let's die in peace... -"Jim Jones CIA"

no it's not. I'm just tired of humanities thirst for blood. Once was a game warden here supposedly to protect wildlife but he killed every snake he encountered. Hippocracy. Kill, kill, kill! It's ingrained in human nature to just kill. Sheat.
edit on 22-2-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

ONE FRICKING PAIR DUDE!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Yes it’s a bit sad that we can be like that at times
I use to kill all the blowfish I use to catch, useless annoying fish and then some lady told me off for killing them
What do I do?

Have you ever seen the movie Stormboy, it’s on YouTube, pretty good

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think you are overreacting. People hunt just like animals hunt.

You need to find something else to be pissed off about.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24210249]Raggedyman[/post
No I haven't. I live in a rural area in the southeastern region. Most of the geese that pass here are along the Mississippi flyway but a few pass by here. The pair I am talking about are the only 2 that have frequented this area in years. A pair of geese that winters here is uncommon and quite rare. But there is some fool that just has to kill for the sake of killing. It irks me to the core.
edit on 22-2-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=24210249]Raggedyman[/post
No I haven't. I live in a rural area in the southeastern region. Most of the geese that pass here are along the Mississippi flyway but a few pass by here. The pair I am talking about are the only 2 that have frequented this area in years. A pair of gees that winters here is uncommon and quite rare. But there is some fool that just has to kill for the sake of killing. It irks me to the core.

1. You admit you don’t even know of the geese were killed. You are simply assuming they were because of something you heard.

2. You keep saying killed for no reason when you have no idea what the reason was...assuming they were even killed.

You are choosing to be angry over something that may or may not have happened and if it did for s reason you can’t possibly know.

Settle down.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

a reply to: agenda51

ONE FRICKING PAIR DUDE!

Dont get mad at me... I dont even kill spiders I catch in the house. I teach my kids to take them outside and let them go.

Do this... tomorrow go outside and check under some tree bark. Look for small silk purse type sacks. Inside there will be a jumping spider chilling out waiting for spring. Grab a few, put one on a window in your house and let him hunt flies through the summer. Jumping spiders are friendly.... you can actually tame them a little. In other words... find some of the wonder in nature. There is more to life than people and you will make yourself crazy focussing on just that.

When you really get a handle on things you can have kids and watch your entire world be torn apart LOL.

Try to look at the big picture. Humans... in america at least.... are not very blood thirsty. If that were true everyone would be dead. We gots lots of dem dare guns in good ole USA.Always remember..... I got a shotgun, a rifle, and a 4 wheel drive cause a Country boy can survive.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Yes it’s a bit sad that we can be like that at times
I use to kill all the blowfish I use to catch, useless annoying fish and then some lady told me off for killing them
What do I do?

Have you ever seen the movie Stormboy, it’s on YouTube, pretty good

But your just a Raggedyman!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join