It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen Diane Feinstein Vs Kids : The Green New Deal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

edit on 22-2-2019 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Rumblings on twitter are it's an edit video with the possible culprit being Social Democrats. @tommyxtopher has 15+ minutes of video of the event.

(meant this to be a general reply, not directed at XAnarchistX)
edit on 22-2-2019 by Zakaris because: Hit the wrong reply button because it's almost 1am

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

At the point every anarchist poseur decides to make a political argument on ATS that consistently attacks only one side of the aisle, especially when those posts are conveniently (and not at all surprisingly) interjected into threads otherwise displaying the bad side and malfeasance of said poseurs' chosen party.

You successfully spelled "ignorant" so either color me impressed or tip your hat to capitalism for developing spell checks... either or, your call entirely.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Did capitalism develop spell check? who knew an economic system is solely responsible for inventing things...

I don't consistently attack one side, maybe your feelings are hurt and it blinds you so you feel you always have to defend your side

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Feinstein is a dope, but she handled herself well in this encounter.

Kids and teenagers these days... they're worse than the last bunch of "these days". No respect.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: amazing

......and you watched the video before posting?

Yes. Are you saying we don't need to get those old fogies out of congress?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: amazing

......and you watched the video before posting?

Yes. Are you saying we don't need to get those old fogies out of congress?

Sure you did. You posted 1 minute after my original post and the video is 2:19 long.

You get rid of elected officials by voting them out of office. Not by having a lot of snotty kids try to force her to vote the way they want her too.

Do you really want potentially the most massive change to our economy, dictated by pre-teens and neophyte politicians who were bartenders 2 years ago? Really?

As much as I despise Feinstein, I'd side with her on that one. Given the two horrible options they both present.

How will it be paid for? California couldn't even get a damn fast rail between L.A. and San Fran done on time and on budget and you think their ilk could transform our economy?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It was very obvious when the teachers started talking who’s agenda was being sold. I find it sickening when adults use innocent kids as props. If Feinstein had a day with the kids to explain the realities of it all, the message in the video would be flipped. I actually find Feinstein very intelligent. She’s no idiot like Pelosi or Waters that’s for sure.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm torn on this one, on one hand DF tells these kids a reality they need to be told and checks their disrespectful behavior ( at least the older kids ) but there was some very young kids there that really believe that the World is going to be uninhabitable in 12 yrs. !! That's a hell of a burden to lay on kids, would have been nice if DF would have tried to reassure the kids and challenge the Lie they're being told. She took the encounter very personal, probably more of a projection to the New Green Scam Dems, like AOC, that have taken over the Party. lol...one things for sure, she doesn't have much patience with children, Grumpy Grandma !

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join