It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A unique discovery of giant skeleton in Thailand- Giant Possibly Killed By A Horned Snake. PICS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I really really hope this isn't portrayed as a fake Check out the pics in the article this is being touted as a major discovery in Thailand...
The pics could use a doctor or someone medically inclined to look for anomalies in the skeletal structure.

Giant Human Skeleton found at Khao Khanap Nam Cave in Thailand, one of the most important discoveries ever made by paleontologists.

The skeleton of this giant was discovered in November 2017 in a cave in Krabi, Thailand. This was just made public a few months ago.

prepareforchange.net...

But if authentic WOW new questions abound demanding answers

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Crap...... Art work 2 years old..... Sorry folks i want to believe.... Pics are cool though

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
There are numerous hoax images of giant human skeletons floating around the internet, which are CGI with people standing around. This one looks to clean or perfect to to me. The snake bones would be lying on the ground not raised up as they are. Most probably CGI as well. Wouldn't know for sure unless I was there standing over it. Also, no citations of what archeological teams are investigating.
edit on 22-2-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Very interesting article and pictures,I believe that giants existed
in our past.I also believe that they may be coming back soon,time
will tell.Check out Steve Quayle's website,he has a lot to say about
giants.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Even though it’s a hoax those are some really cool looking pictures, you can almost imagine this giant and snake fighting it out.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
"Taiwan artworks take center stage at Thailand Biennale in Krabi"

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The giantism genetics can make huge people, I do not know if it could make anyone over ten feet tall though. Usually the person does not form correctly and only lives to be less than thirty years old. My sister apeared to have giantism genetics, I also know two other people who are growing. My sisters genetics did not work right, she wound up with super big dense bones but no change in height, she also became very heavy. I have some of the giantism genetics, actually a lot of people do, the growth cycle needs to be controlled or it can cause major problems and our bodies usually have safety checkpoints. If we did not have this genetics we would all be under say five foot four. I know a guy who has to duck to get into the stores seven foot door, he was about seven foot six. He was about six feet tall, but when he turned about thirty five I think, he started growing again. He seemed healthy, he seemed huge to me because I am about six foot one and a half and am not used to looking up at people like that.

I am skeptical that this giant is real, after all, it is photos by arts students. I cannot say it is not real, only that it probably is just something created by the arts. I am pretty sure that there were some giants long ago but as of late, no signs anymore of a person over eight feet, but that does not mean they did not exist before. They would be human or another homidid, they do not need to be any mythical creature.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
There are many legends of giants among many ancient cultures...
watched the video, if it's CGI, then it's excellent work.
edit on 22-2-2019 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
There are numerous hoax images of giant human skeletons floating around the internet, which are CGI with people standing around. This one looks to clean or perfect to to me. The snake bones would be lying on the ground not raised up as they are. Most probably CGI as well. Wouldn't know for sure unless I was there standing over it. Also, no citations of what archeological teams are investigating.

It’s an art exhibit being staged as a reproduction of a local folk tale of a giant and a snake fighting over a princess.

taiwantoday.tw...

Tu’s installation of a replica archeological dig with the bones of a giant and a huge snake emerging from the dirt was given special permission to be exhibited in the Khao Khanab Nam Caves, the MOC said. The artist was inspired by a Krabi folktale about the two foes fighting over a princess.  

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Virus WARNING! This link crashes my current up to date Firefox. BE WARNED! I did manage to find the video elsewhere and download it. Very fake too.
just look at the rib cage, anyone with any amount of understanding of any kind of anatomy will be able to see the flaws in the structure of ribs. The snake part however has more detail. it's like they wanted you to have more attention on the so called snake more so than the so called "giants" anatomy.

All in all this is just a hoax. And should be moved to the hoax bin on ATS.
edit on 2 22 2019 by Shockerking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
That's no giant skeleton! Those are very small Hobbits standing next to it.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Lol it's obviously fake.. come on

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

originally posted by: eManym

It’s an art exhibit being staged as a reproduction of a local folk tale of a giant and a snake fighting over a princess.

taiwantoday.tw...

Tu’s installation of a replica archeological dig with the bones of a giant and a huge snake emerging from the dirt was given special permission to be exhibited in the Khao Khanab Nam Caves, the MOC said. The artist was inspired by a Krabi folktale about the two foes fighting over a princess.  

I knew it was BS!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

If you look at the mouth of the skeleton you will see two tusks.. The only reason I bring this up is that type of dental structure is shown in many of the olden time syfy movies of Thailand. They are connected to beings with super god like powers..These beings come in two flavors the good and the bad but they are always portrayed as big strong and ugly..

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Somehow I ended up in some Ben Fulford #ery talking about Japanese emperors, clans, Israel and a Khazarian mafia run the planet including the Saudi Royal Family, the U.S. creating trillions out of thin air to keep its sinister illegal existence going, all under the power and guidance of Satan and Satanists.

I wonder if he really makes a living off of the fantasy garbage alternative reality that he creates. Isn't he already supposed to be wealthy and "fled" to Japan away from the evil USA, getting citizenship, and becoming an important gringo in the underworld with the Yakuza, Triads, and all that?

edit on 2/22/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have seen snake skeletons that go up and around like that and hold their shape well enough to handle them.
Not saying this is real but their skeletons can do that.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
A 'horned' snake... ? Sure it's fake and a certain amount of manipulation used. A horned serpent seems contrary to ahem, evolution.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Real or fake, I believe that Giant's may have actually existed and there has been a concerted effort to hide evidence of them but in this case, well the image is just too good and I suspect that it may be a model or prop due to the Tusk like tooth that jut's out from the upper jaw and is reminiscent of many asian depictions of deities and supernatural being's - most specifically guardian's of temples made of stone and images of angry warring deity's.

So I will hedge my bet's that this is a very good fake, still love it and think it is rather cool.

The teeth though, that tusk like tooth?.

Most descriptions of giant's and alleged discovery's describe huge bones and skull's with two row's of teeth upper and lower which I suppose to feed a larger body which would have to ingest more food, grain and meat and chew a lot more would be a sensible adaptation but tusk's and what appears to be a single row of teeth in this image throw me off believing that it could ever be real image - though there were story's about a Horned human like skull and skeleton an found in south america with two horn's growing out of the temples I read about once - that was described as being perhaps seven feet tall when alive but definitely not a true giant.

As for gigantism, yes I agree with rickymouse on that, Endre the Giant the famous wrestler beloved of fan's whom appeared in the movie the Princess Bride was one such very big man, there have been people that have reached eight foot but they often suffer from breaking bone's and other health problem's but then there are also story's of tribes of giant's and if both your mother and father are tall and you are tall it stand's to reason your kid's may be tall as well especially if your wife comes from a similar line of tall people, over generations this trait could be fostered and you would end up as may have happened in the past with a tribe of very tall large built people bigger than Endre but with no health issues other than larger appetites - which if thing's went south as far as crop's and game were concerned could potentially lead to such a tribe turning cannibalistic and eating the little people as they would see people of smaller stature.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Cool post that is an awesome art installation and a great tourist destination.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join