It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY CLINTON Hints 2020 Campaign for US President....All hush hush till later..Feelers out...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Shes not running however there is an advantage to gaining her support. She can raise huge amounts of money for someone's campaign. So you will have several Democrats seeing if they can gain her support. She wont run for president but she will make profit off her endorsement I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
So she wants to give Trump another 4 years?

She is not a likeable person

She is not a viable candidate

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: TheJesuit
So i just read this- pieces of an interview on Wednesday's MSNBC's "Morning Joe" indicating that she will run in 2020 but has not officially announced but is dropping hints all over the place....

Im looking for the clip to post but i cant seem to find it maybe last week instead of this week?? help anyone! Did find this though:

Hillary Clinton held meetings earlier this month with former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) to discuss the 2020 presidential election, CNN reported Thursday, citing a source close to Clinton.

thehill.com...

The real absence of any stories other than years ago says a lot ... a little too quiet behind the scenes action

Cant wait for bernie to endorse her again.

Gotta love how Bernie is now preaching wealth distribution. He owns at least 3 houses.

These a**holes will never follow the rules they pass for the rest of us.......

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: carewemust
I read that she was positioning herself to be the Vice Presidential nominee in 2020.

Anyone willing to put her as VP might as well be committing suicide.

"Hey, Kamela, come over and check out the view at the edge of the Grand Canyon"

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I read that she was positioning herself to be the Vice Presidential nominee in 2020.

carewemust Yeaaaah I would not want to be ahead of her in the line of succession.

You mean those others in for the running of VP; suggesting possible nefariousness on Hillary's part? Otherwise if the DNC candidate for President was an attractive female (she might consider dating afterhours) everything would be fine.

edit on 22-2-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Unbreakable Anyone willing to put her as VP might as well be committing suicide.
"Hey, Kamela, come over and check out the view at the edge of the Grand Canyon"

If she and Amy Kobechar (sp) ran on the Democrat ticket they would make history as the two most unkind, demanding insufferable women 'in charge' of a (mostly volunteer if possible) workforce since the ancient 'Gorgon Sisters' threatened/killed humans to gain power.

edit on 22-2-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
nvm

edit on 22-2-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Elect a clown, expect a circus.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Damn I really need to make more .pngs if this is the case cuz;

Even as a VP heuehe

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL.

But heres the thing, Hillary is sorta a #ing moderate compared to the new crop of lefist sooooo?

She gone to get woke or nah?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Go Hillary...go Hillary...go Hillary

Go right to hell!

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
As a Liberal I say "Hell no". She is not the slightest bit likeable, she is creepy and a rock has a better chance of winning, same goes for Trump, his small base ain't going to cut it this time.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

She is going to Have Stiff Competition for the Nomination Again in 2020 According to this Other Candidate .......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join