It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY CLINTON Hints 2020 Campaign for US President....All hush hush till later..Feelers out...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So i just read this- pieces of an interview on Wednesday's MSNBC's "Morning Joe" indicating that she will run in 2020 but has not officially announced but is dropping hints all over the place....

Im looking for the clip to post but i cant seem to find it maybe last week instead of this week?? help anyone! Did find this though:

Hillary Clinton held meetings earlier this month with former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) to discuss the 2020 presidential election, CNN reported Thursday, citing a source close to Clinton.

thehill.com...

The real absence of any stories other than years ago says a lot ... a little too quiet behind the scenes action

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I read that she was positioning herself to be the Vice Presidential nominee in 2020.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
So i just read this- pieces of an interview on Wednesday's MSNBC's "Morning Joe" indicating that she will run in 2020 but has not officially announced but is dropping hints all over the place....

Im looking for the clip to post but i cant seem to find it maybe last week instead of this week?? help anyone! Did find this though:

Hillary Clinton held meetings earlier this month with former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) to discuss the 2020 presidential election, CNN reported Thursday, citing a source close to Clinton.

thehill.com...

The real absence of any stories other than years ago says a lot ... a little too quiet behind the scenes action

Go for it Hillary. Either you will lose in the primary as you rightfully should and cause a s**tshow when you lose, or you will use your corrupt power to rig the primary again. One way or another I know you will cause a lot of chaos that will hurt the Democrats.

No matter what happens it is all good for Trump - so please do it.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I don't think Hillary and reality have been in the same room for awhile now...

Love her to run again, if for nothing else the comedic value.

Then just keep trying.

Hillary 2036!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Old rich white racists. That’s what dEms have on their list of candidates so far.

What a surprise.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Michelle Obama is the Dems Ace in the hole. She is the only chance they have. They know they can't beat him.

wait for it...

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Surely the Dems can’t be THIS stupid, to just try to redo the election that dam near fractured their party. To run the same corrupt flip flopper that stole the last nomination in a shameless power grab. They can’t be THIS dumb right?
Right?
Please?
Anyone?

Oh god they are.......

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

thehill.com...

Cant wait for bernie to endorse her again.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Hillary Clinton still has lots of money, lots of insurance files, And Bruno the Executioner at her beckon call.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

thehill.com...

Cant wait for bernie to endorse her again.

Gotta love how Bernie is now preaching wealth distribution. He owns at least 3 houses.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I wish she would just quietly slink away never to be heard from again.

I'd even give her a pass on all of her illegal activities if she'd just find a hole, crawl in it, and pull it over the top of herself.

Metaphorically speaking, that is.

Sooner or later the Grim Reaper will come calling, then her McCain, and ol' George Bush can reminisce about all the good times they shared.

Does she have to keep inflicting herself upon us?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well it would make it interesting that's for sure, LOL maybe Al Gore is up for a run. LOL so many candidates running for the Dems hoping for some go away money once the DNC decides on the nominee LOL.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
HILLARY CLINTON Hints 2020 Campaign for US President

Like a bad case of herpes.

She won't just go away.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Honestly this terrifies me. She was almost elected last time, and they thought she had it in the bag. Next time, they'll cheat even harder and take nothing for granted. I'm terrified there will be no stopping her election.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Even if a leftist hero, someone they held in very high regard, like Abu Bakar Al Baghdadi, was to run. He would get ZERO votes if Hitlery Clinton was attached to his candidacy.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
That wins today's Funniest ive read all day LOL thanks now i've got to go clean my screen ......

a reply to: neo96

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Surely the Dems can’t be THIS stupid, to just try to redo the election that dam near fractured their party. To run the same corrupt flip flopper that stole the last nomination in a shameless power grab. They can’t be THIS dumb right?
Right?
Please?
Anyone?

Oh god they are.......

Never underestimate the stupity of the Dems. Just listen to AOC.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join