It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian teacher allegedly threatens to punch MAGA hat wearing student

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Show me. Otherwise you're blowing hot air.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I gave a few examples you said they are not racist without providing an explanation how they're not. Just because a bootlicker says Donald "grab'em by the pussy" Trump's remarks are not racist doesn't make it so.

“Grab em by the pussy”

YOU just said that statement is “racist”

Ha ha haaaa. Have you got a dictionary? Is it racist against asians or against whites? Because I can’t tell.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Why in the wide world of sports was a Canadian child wearing a MAGA hat in the first place? Second place, you know... this is one of those issues where my fellow Trump supports should probably STFU and use their brains before they opine. If this had been a kid in an American school wearing a Mexican flag hat or Canadian hate and the American teacher had made them remove the hat, we'd be cheering it (and rightfully so). Same for Canada... Canadian children don't need to be wearing MAGA hats.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Stupid teacher. He must not be paying attention. We're all supposed to be homophobes, too.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

No bootlicker, that's what I call him his official name now. Like a Boxer is called "Hurricane" your idol is "grab'em by the pussy".

#hole countries
The judge
Animals
Those were the racist remarks, must be hard with that kind of attention span to navigate through life, bootlicker.
edit on 22-2-2019 by Peeple because: auto

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I gave a few examples you said they are not racist without providing an explanation how they're not. Just because a bootlicker says Donald "grab'em by the pussy" Trump's remarks are not racist doesn't make it so.

You said “do you want me to provide more”

Yes please. Because your other ones failed

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
a reply to: Krakatoa

Ya know, it's funny...
You never seem to hear about full grown, able bodied men getting accosted.
Only children and smaller dudes.

Because these radical bastards are nothing but bullies. I've seen one instance of these people trying to pick on someone their own size and that guy was swinging a pipe at Trump supporters. He's the one who was laid out cold in one punch.

link   

No bootlicker, that's what I call him his official name now. Like a Boxer is called "Hurricane" your idol is "grab'em by the pussy".

#hole countries
The judge
Animals
Those we're the racist remarks, must be hard with that kind of attention span to navigate through life, bootlicker.

Border crossers s are animals, does that fit the definition of racist? No. Neither do ANY of those.

But they fit the definition of media manipulated moron

Bootlicker? Is that an insult ? Because it fails too.
edit on 22 2 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

link   

Because you say so? No. They are racist. Again: explain Why you think they're not?

To call humans from a different country animals is not racist? Wow. That's the best you got?
edit on 22-2-2019 by Peeple because: add

Bootlicker is the opposite of what people should be. Critical independent free... But you don't know what a single one of those words means right?
edit on 22-2-2019 by Peeple because: Another add

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Because you say so? No. They are racist. Again: explain Why you think they're not?

Um, it’s a thing called ‘definition’.

Is ‘bootlicker’ racist? Explain why you think it’s not
edit on 22 2 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

That’s right.

To call Canadians animals is NOT racism. That’s just a fact, boy.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
And still NO examples of the President’s alleged racism.

Even though you offered to provide them.

But hey, you’re a child so.......

What part of "they don't have to provide examples" do you not get?

Once an allegation of racism is made against a white male, (much less one that's obviously geriatric), its incumbent upon the accused to prove they ARE NOT racist. Unfortunately the way that works is that any effort to prove that the accused IS NOT a racist, is nothing more than proof postitive of the fact that the person is A RACIST! Ignorance of the fact that you are a racist (if white male) is evidence of the fact you don't understand that you are a racist and that you don't understand racism.

How difficult is that to understand?

Oh, and if you allege you don't like the fact that this is the way it is, understand that white males don't get to make the rules by which people are deemed to be racist...............obviously! So really, there's no room for argument. Its like "settled science" and taught as demonstrable fact at the College/University level all across the US!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
To call someone from another country an animal, is racist.

Now I’ve heard it all.

Country of origin does NOT denote race. It’s called ‘nationality’, not even remotely related to ‘race’

Bootlicker

link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: vonclod
Teacher needs a lesson, an idiot for sure. I feel like a Canadian kids wearing that hat is trolling though, that does not excuse the teacher!

I agree, the kid likely was trolling. However, as you said, it does not give permission for the teacher to behave in the manner in which they did. In addition, if there was no written school administrative policy against the wearing of political apparel of any kind, then the teacher should have just kept their mouth shut and moved on with the paid role of teaching the class.

By not doing so, the feeling of compulsion to behave in this manner is an example of TDS in action.

Even more important is the fact that all those kids and adults in another country have been brainwashed by our liberal media to even make such a connection.

link   

Okay I call all Americans morrons than. Because you have proven they are and it's okay, because you say it's not racist. How stupid are you, bootlicker?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Trump derangement syndrome is real and Trump supporters are the ones that have it, to the point that a teenager in another country would wear a hat supporting a president from the United States is insane.

How would my countrymen like it if I was walking around wearing a Maduro hat? I know you guys hated it when people were wearing che gueverra shirts 15 years ago.

Donald Trump leads by promoting fear, division and hate, exactly the opposite of what this world needs.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Ah yes, you’re right Tony.

That’s why I’ve been travelling in circles here. My mistake.

Sorry peeps, I guess you’re right after all. Calling Russians ‘animals’ is racist after all.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Okay I call all Americans morrons than. Because you have proven they are and it's okay, because you say it's not racist. How stupid are you, bootlicker?

It’s not racist.

Cuck

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

To call humans from a different country animals is not racist? Wow. That's the best you got?

TO me, it is not racist since, the United States is comprised of many races. So, anyone attempt to illegally enter the U.S. and not going through the proper legal channels, storming the border, climbing fences, digging tunnels, all are actions and behavior of animals. Regardless of their skin color or other attributes.

Explain to me again how a country of many races living together, where some are trying to stop illegal entry by actions similar to animals, is racist again? Last I checked, racist actually meant you think your race is superior to another race, and that other race is inferior. If we thought that, would we even allow legal immigration from those same countries?

As for the #hole remark, it was in reference to the government and infrastructure of that country. A govt that created the environment that made it a #hole...not the people living there.

I know, advanced concepts, but truthful none the same.

And, how, may I ask, does this diatribe relate to the topic of this thread?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It is

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join