It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian teacher allegedly threatens to punch MAGA hat wearing student

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Again, it is just a hat....that is all.

all hats are not created equal it seems

All this over a ballcap.....

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Breakthestreak

No. They're obviously racist. But you maybe don't get it? Call your leader, if you ask him nicely he maybe lets you lick his feet. Because you're such a good boy and defend him...
Is it daddy issues? Or why do you need a strong man to blindly follow?

Triggered much?

Ha ha haaaa. Jesus, what are you, twelve?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You choose to defend a man who spent years walking in on underage girls naked at his pageants? Nice.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: WalterTilley

Prove it happened. Some anonymous guy calling into a political radio show with a clear agenda is not proof enough for me. I could literally call the same exact show and claim my kid was harassed for wearing an Obama shirt.

‘Not proof enough’ for a leftist that ALWAYS jumps the gun and rushes to support LIES that are spewed by leftist media.

Now THAT, is funny.

And 2019 is already FULL of leftist media lies that were IMMEDIATELY supported by low-iq imbeciles who NEVER require ‘proof’ before blindly believing very very obvious false stories.

But I agree, this may not have happened. Certainly FAR more believable than anything I’ve ever heard coming from camp-left.

This isn't the mudpit dude. Try to keep your constant flow of insults and name calling contained... unless it's your general plan to continuously shed a poor light upon right-wing anger.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You choose to defend a man who spent years walking in on underage girls naked at his pageants? Nice.

And look at what you defend.

I know which is worse.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

What am I defending?

link   
If this story is true (and I am still looking into it)...it seems the teacher breached the schools own policy on Health and Safety of staff and students.

Where in Administrative Procedure 159, where it states (emphasis mine):

HEALTH AND SAFETY (OH&S)
Background
Prairie South Schools #210 is committed to the protection of our employees, contractors,
volunteers and the students we serve.
Our commitment is based on the philosophy that health and safety excellence is a value
expected of the organization, its School Board Trustees, Superintendents, Management,
Directors, Site-supervisors, employees and volunteers. By supporting and implementing
these values with diligence, Prairie South will strive to create an environment in which
injuries and property loss can be prevented.
Prairie South’s objective is to prevent injuries and property damage in all division
educational and support activities as well as operations. This will be achieved by creating
a work and educational atmosphere in which Health and Safety is the first and foremost
consideration, and where all actions and activities are based on safety.
This objective will be achieved by:
1. promoting a work environment based on employee involvement, teamwork,
education, training and commitment
;
2. reinforcing the need for team members to actively care about the well-being of their
fellow employees and students
;
3. promoting the philosophy that safety is a value associated with every priority;
4. recognizing group and individual achievements;
5. treating everyone with dignity and respect; and
6. ensuring all regulatory requirements are met in all work execution and operations,
specifically, the Occupational Health and Safety legislation.
Prairie South is responsible for ensuring the health and safety of employees, students and
workers by actively encouraging the participation of all employees in the Health and Safety
program. Also, Prairie South will ensure that employees and workers are aware of their
responsibilities and duties under the Occupational Health and Safety legislation.
Employees are responsible for protecting the health and safety of themselves and their
fellow employees and students by following all policies, Safe work practices and
procedures, working safely, and improving health and safety measures where possible, as
well as reporting unsafe conditions and unsafe acts (hazards).

ADMINIST RATIVE PROCEDURES MANUAL
Prairie South School Division No. 210

I'll continue to look for more corroborating evidence of the event, but wanted to provide this update of school procedure. I have not found anything in this manual (yet) that specifies a ban or restriction on political apparel.

link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

a reply to: WalterTilley

Prove it happened. Some anonymous guy calling into a political radio show with a clear agenda is not proof enough for me. I could literally call the same exact show and claim my kid was harassed for wearing an Obama shirt.

‘Not proof enough’ for a leftist that ALWAYS jumps the gun and rushes to support LIES that are spewed by leftist media.

Now THAT, is funny.

And 2019 is already FULL of leftist media lies that were IMMEDIATELY supported by low-iq imbeciles who NEVER require ‘proof’ before blindly believing very very obvious false stories.

But I agree, this may not have happened. Certainly FAR more believable than anything I’ve ever heard coming from camp-left.

This isn't the mudpit dude. Try to keep your constant flow of insults and name calling contained... unless it's your general plan to continuously shed a poor light upon right-wing anger.

Yeah I think you meant that post for the ones throwing the insults.

But hey, stay triggered.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

What am I defending?

Leftist propaganda. You know, ACTUAL racism and bigotry.

In EVERY thread you appear. You defend leftist hate.

The left has failed. Miserably. I imagine a third party will be well ahead of the dems this next election. The ‘side’ of bigotry and racism is the ‘wrong’ side.

You might want to stop defending them at EVERY turn.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You're really convinced that I consider the media trustworthy aren't you? My suggestion would be to stop showing the same right-wing NPC calling points over and over. O don't trust the media at all and fully recognize their lies for what they are.

Any more NPC dialogue you'd like to pull out of your hat?

Nah, I'm convinced you're upset I used your own default argument against you. If we're giving suggestions, then my suggestion is to just own up to being a lefty like we all know you are. Instead, we have to watch you flip-flop like a fish out of water.

edit on 22-2-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
TSS......Trump Support Syndrome.
Symptoms include the driving need to find each and any little alleged story about anyone, anywhere who sees Trump as a buffoon and has the gall to mention it out loud.

So your story above was a story told by a student to his father who then called into an AM talk radio program to spread the news. Can we smell any agenda with that?

What chances are there that this 9th grader is a lot like his father. Wearing a political had from another country. Just how are we to suppose that this kid from Moosejaw developed his interest in American politics and debate. What chances are there that he got it from his father.

The kid wears the had to incite attention and what ever comes with it. It's not like he is campaigning for Trump or supporting his bid for re-election as he hangs out with other young teens who live in Canada. I mean maybe so huh? But likely he was looking for attention as a rebel, which , according to him and the story he told his father happened.

Good old dad then figures he has a little nugget here and calls into the local AM talk radio to blast out the story and get a little fame for himself. I mean come on here. What chances are there that this went down just as repeated to the father who repeated it to the talk radio.

And just a hat? JUST A HAT????.. i beg to differ. It is a garment made out of RED fabric. Red, the color of American conservatism. THe slogan on the hat. MAGA, the officlal slogan of a political movement in the United States. That hat is a symbol, and I would now say an iconic symbol of transitional political and social angst. That ''hat'' is now a visible statement of Trumpian politics. Look to any Trump rally and see huge groups of people wearing that hat. Just because it is only a hat? Come on, lie to me some more. Those people wearing that hat are not wearing it just because it is a hat, but rather to demonstrate that they are part of a crowd of loyal Trump supporters. That hat is a tool of political ambitions.

Calling it ''just a hat'' worn by a teenager in Canada seeks to minimize any possibility of of intent on the part of this kid and make him out to be an innocent victim of anti-Trump hysteria.

It’s a hat.

Because you assign your hate to it doesn’t change the fact;

It’s a hat.

Sheesh, listen to yourself. You sound ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

No. Trump fanboy.

Reality says hi she hasn't heard from you a long while.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o
I wouldn't worry about the kid from Moosejaw. He was born with skates on his feet and a stick in his hands. He probably dropped his gloves and responded, "So. Ya wanna go,eh?"

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Show me where I defend leftist propaganda. Your NPC dialogue is starting to repeat itself.

How can I defend this story when I'm not sure it even happened? Why didn't this guy take his story to the proper authorities instead of to a political talk show? He must not be very interested in justice for his son, he just wants to exploit his son's story for political points.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
And still NO examples of the President’s alleged racism.

Even though you offered to provide them.

But hey, you’re a child so.......

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Show me where I defend leftist propaganda. Your NPC dialogue is starting to repeat itself.

How can I defend this story when I'm not sure it even happened? Why didn't this guy take his story to the proper authorities instead of to a political talk show? He must not be very interested in justice for his son, he just wants to exploit his son's story for political points.

You’re joking right???

EVERY time you speak you’re defending left wing lies in this site.

That’s undisputed

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

The left has made it okay to ban, destroy, burn, censor that which offends them.

Be it a statue, a book or a hat.

They are enemies of freedom and free expression.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The only FACT in this story is the FACT that a MAGA hat is NOT a ‘symbol of hate’ and the FACT that those who think it is, are easily manipulated clowns.

“Tell us what to think Jimmy Kimmel”

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Like I said, anything left of alt-right is leftist to some people.

I recognize the media's bias and propaganda for what it is. Research "agitprop", it's short for "agitation propaganda". Lots of people feeling agitated over the media's propaganda these days, especially on ATS.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I gave a few examples you said they are not racist without providing an explanation how they're not. Just because a bootlicker says Donald "grab'em by the pussy" Trump's remarks are not racist doesn't make it so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join