It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venezuela National Guard OPEN FIRE on Aid Convoy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Any conflict in Venezuela, would quickly turn into jungle warfare, which is the only type of warfare that high tech cant do much about, guerrilla warfare. Mabey that's the plan, The more downed helicopters, the more money is made by the Industrial complex. America would soon be under some sort of marshal law, because of the proximity of the operations.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

With everything that is currently required for the US military, there's no need for them to try for more money. They're already looking at years of equipment replacement, and new equipment, and crazy profits for a decade or more at least.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Am I the only one who doesn't care - America is a super power and with that comes super problems like trying to stop China and Russia from tag teaming our continent - Venezuela is a hell hole, short of us mercy nuking it I don't see how democratizing it for whatever reason is going to be a bad thing.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

The more countries on America's side the better. Particularly here in the western hemisphere.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Are they eating people yet in venezuela?

They're too busy eating bullets.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Humanitarian Aid.... funny that??? Same Humanitarian Aid that also includes weaponry and such.

I didn't buy it in Syria and I definitely am not buying it now...

Here's an idea, why not stop the sanctioning if you're so concerned Mr Dump... oops I mean Fart... nope that's not it??? Ah yes, nearly right... Trump.

What the Governments of Europe or the UK say is not what the mainstay of its populace say, we are tired of the America regime change game... IT'S BORING!!!

The opposition in Venezuela didn't run in the election, they boycotted it because they knew that a victory was simply beyond their grasp...thus they didn't win. They chose the knife in the back option like cowards and murderers and this is where you at this point in America have to wake up... YOU ARE CURRENTLY A PARTY TO IT.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join