It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth may be 140 years away from reaching carbon levels not seen in 56 million years

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: airforce47

I am not sure why we would want to 'cure' high carbon dioxide.

It can prevent the overdue, and possibly upcoming next glacial age, compensate for the upcoming solar minimum, and lead to the same great plant growth and increased plant biodiversity / explosion in plant species that happened the last time the carbon dioxide levels were as high.

Carbon dioxide could be what saves us. How is that for ironic?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Wonderful news, because we are only about 10 years away from stopping Co2 production altogether!
This means we are 120 years ahead of the curve! Go humanz!!!

Bye Bye Oxygen by product= bye bye Humans zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Wait, what? Should we turn C02 production up or down...I am confused.

TURN IT UP if you want the rain forests to return (THEY ARE) as they eat the Co2 and turn it into oxygen for us to breathe.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Why you people are always focusing on Co2..? How about Carbone monoxide? The list is below in case you’ve forgetting. They are direct results of human activities.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
YAAAAAAAAAAY Dinosaurs!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Wonderful news, because we are only about 10 years away from stopping Co2 production altogether!
This means we are 120 years ahead of the curve! Go humanz!!!

Bye Bye Oxygen by product= bye bye Humans zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Wait, what? Should we turn C02 production up or down...I am confused.

TURN IT UP if you want the rain forests to return (THEY ARE) as they eat the Co2 and turn it into oxygen for us to breathe.

This always cracked me up about "climate" people........

SAVE THE RAIN FORESTS, YOURE KILLING THE EARTH!!!! (also CO2 which feeds trees is way too high and we need to eliminate as much as possible)

Yeah ok.......I guess ill just sit here and be called the science denier then when I call bs on your movement

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Thanks to everybody who posted in response and what a range of opinions and feelings. One thing is for sure and that's most of you will live a lot longer than I will and if you happen to make it to 2100 just remember back to the winter of 2019. That guy, airforce47 told you that might happen...
My best,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join