It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help finding the source for this UFO capture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Some years ago, a French paper talked about local UFO cases with this photo as an illustration.

It really looks like a video capture and I'm pretty sure I already saw this before 2010/2011 in a UFO documentary.

Does this looks familiar to you?

Any help or insight will be greatly appreciated! Thanks

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: elevenaugust

Try one of these French site posts:
(Earliest I could find was Jan 2011)
LINK to ufologie-paranormal
LINK to area51blog at wordpress
G

PS - Most of the "news" sources seem to refer to it as the "ovni puy de dome" - so it might be worth doing an internet search using that French phrase?
edit on 21-2-2019 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add a PS

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: elevenaugust

Try one of these French site posts:
(Earliest I could find was Jan 2011)
LINK to ufologie-paranormal
LINK to area51blog at wordpress
G

PS - Most of the "news" sources seem to refer to it as the "ovni puy de dome" - so it might be worth doing an internet search using that French phrase?

Thank you!

I already saw these and knew about the French testimony, but some suspect that it might be a hoax using an old UFO photo or video capture photographed through a TV screen, that's why I was wondering if this image remind anything to the ATS great minds

I could be wrong, but the blueish and shaggy aspect reminds me of some old 70's or 80's photo/video ...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It appears to be connected to this string of UFO sightings in south central France:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: elevenaugust
Does this looks familiar to you?

It looks a lot like many images we get these days that show a "blurd," a bird that has been blurred as a result of the slow imaging of a digital camera. This one looks a little more solid, but that's what it looks like to me.

The Google reverse image search came up with the French angle, as indicated above.
edit on 21-2-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
looks similar to that england 1998 CGI hoax but i don't think its the same, just similar

top topics

join