It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Actor Asserts Existence of ‘Biologically Female Penis’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone
a reply to: projectvxn

Self solving problem then?

I'd prefer they wake up from their validation stupor and make healthy choices. They can't be bothered though.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Obsess away, wannabe mod.
I have said nothing trollish. You, however, are trolling me with your pathetic attempt to "out" me.
I guess every new account you see, you'll continue to troll them. You must have a boring life if that's all you ever do here.

Have a nice day.

Except I don't call out every single new member. Only fake ones that think they're slick such as yourself.

Yes my life is so boring that I have to post here 32 times a day with inane and pointless drivel.

Oh wait..

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

And yet you have not made one single proper rebuttal. All you have done is whine about me for some reason. I have no idea what your problem with me or the other one is. Maybe I'll just chalk it up to LDS.

Now can we go back to the topic at hand?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Your first thread participation after a much appreciated, long hiatus, and as always you are alone in your views and refuse to listen to reasoned logic.

Maybe go back to the video gaming?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

She clearified that statement and means in contrast to artificial. pinknews
It also states in the article that we should get accustomed to the fact that transpeople's brains are different from the start, something about the insula.

I don't have a strong opinion about this, live and let live. I just thought I drop what she meant to say as the OP is very one sided. I mean unfair.

We should maybe just accept the fact that there are more than two gender and move on.

edit on 21-2-2019 by Peeple because: auto

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This guy identifies as a cat. He had surgery to look like a cat.

Is he a cat?

If this guy identifies as a lizard and gets surgery to look like a lizard, is he a lizard?

The sane answer to both would be NO.

Somebody who has a his dick mutilated to look like female genitalia isn't a woman. He has a prostate. He doesn't have a womb. He can never give birth. He will never have periods or anything that makes a woman a woman. It's just a guy with a mental illness who got his dick mutilated.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Females don't have a penis, just some with really big clitoris.

A Man can decide to do a lot of things but becoming a Woman simply is not one of them.

And the day a Man gets a period, or pregnant and spits out a baby, ile eat my words.

But not today.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

And yet you have not made one single proper rebuttal.

What is there to even rebuttal? You have yet to say anything in this thread that could resemble a point.

Now do you have a point to make or we just going to play this game all day? Because I have all day.

Now can we go back to the topic at hand?

Says the guy that was never on topic to begin with. Am I making you uncomfortable, again?

The floor is yours.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I came across this.

From the article:

It’s interesting to note, the author points out, that BIID patients can precisely point out where the part of their limb feels foreign and this ability to find that spot remains stable over time, which shows researchers that the “condition is neurological rather than psychological.”

Either way, it's a disorder.

BIID sufferers have aligned themselves with the gender identity disorder movement, even calling themselves “trans-able.” They believe that they have been born in the wrong bodies — or more specifically with the wrong body part.

edit on 21-2-2019 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Boadicea

Wow. You really ARE a TERF. Both terfisaslur.com AND autogynephilia. Wow. What's next going to post something from Graham Linehan's twitter account?

Nope. Not a TERF. I'd have to be a feminist to be a TERF. I'm just me -- no labels or boxes. A mom and a wife and a woman.

Oh btw your link to that bigoted website doesn't actually answer my question about all these supposed trans people attacking women with their dicks.

Moving the goalposts, eh? I never spoke to actual attacks, just threats, and that's exactly what I provided.

It's just a collection of trans people angry at TERFs for acting like assholes, but I guess you seem to think that trans people have to roll over and just let TERFs walk all over them and their rights. God forbid they get angry and upset when their existence and rights are attacked or revoked.

Wow. TERFs are the assholes? Not the ones making vile and violent threats to women? But the women just trying to protect and defend their own rights are the assholes? And deserve this crap?

Okay. Gotcha.

How about posting accounts of ACTUAL assaults in women's spaces from trans people?

Okay.
Here's an example of a man supposedly "falsely" claiming to be transgender to take advantage of loose laws that enabled him to attack vulnerable women: A sex predator's sick deception

A convicted sexual predator who falsely claimed to be transgender and preyed on women at two Toronto shelters could be declared a dangerous offender this month.

Christopher Hambrook — who claimed to be a transgender woman named Jessica — has attacked four vulnerable females between the ages of five and 53 in Montreal and Toronto over the past 12 years.

This transgender student attacked a five-year-old: Education Dept Investigates Allegation: 5-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted by Transgender Boy in School Bathroom

The Department of Education's office for Civil Rights is investigating a Decatur, Georgia school district for how it handled allegations that a 5-year-old girl was sexually assaulted by a transgender student. Pascha Thomas says her daughter was assaulted by a student who is a biological male, but identifies as female. He is allowed access to all female locker rooms, bathrooms, and shower areas thanks to the school district's transgender-friendly policy.

But here's the real kicker:

The ADF says the district "retaliated against the student's parent for reporting the sexual harassment" by identifying the mother as the "responsible party" in their referral of the incident to the Georgia Division of Family and Children Services.

This transgender teen attacked a ten-year-old girl: Biological male identifying as female sexually assaults ten-year-old girl in supermarket bathroom

...Dolatowski, 18, sexually assaulted the girl in the toilets of Morrisons, Kirkcaldy.

She grabbed the terrified youngster by the face, shoved her into the cubicle and ordered her to remove her trousers. But instead of being jailed at Kirkcaldy Sheriff Court, Dolatowski, who identifies as a woman but was believed by her victim’s family to be a man, was given community payback and tagging orders.

This convicted sexual offender trans "woman" was placed in a female prison... what could possibly go wrong??? How about this: Transgender person accused of rape is remanded into female prison and sexually assaults inmates within days

The prison service has apologised after a transgender inmate, charged with raping a woman, sexually assaulted four fellow inmates just days after being remanded into an all female jail. Convicted paedophile Karen White, who was born Stephen Wood, was undergoing gender reassignment, but had not undergone full surgery, when she was accused of repeatedly raping a woman in 2016.

Plenty more accounts of ACTUAL assaults on women by trans people, though not in women's spaces, here: The Tip of the Iceberg

Statistics of regular occurrence would go a long way to help your point too, but I know you won't because you and I both know that trans people are more on the receiving end of bigotry than giving it out.

Read it and weep: Long-Term Follow-Up of Transsexual Persons Undergoing Sex Reassignment Surgery: Cohort Study in Sweden

Second, regarding any crime, male-to-females had a significantly increased risk for crime compared to female controls (aHR 6.6; 95% CI 4.1–10.8) but not compared to males (aHR 0.8; 95% CI 0.5–1.2). This indicates that they retained a male pattern regarding criminality. The same was true regarding violent crime.

That's why you posted a collection of anecdotes from Twitter of all places as proof that somehow we are violent.

Nope. I made very specific distinctions among transgender persons and explicitly stated that I do not think ALL transgender persons are violent... specifically because I knew that's where you'd go... because that's what Trans Activists do.

Oh and autogyenphilia has been soundedly debunked by the scientific community. Blanchardism is a laughing stock of anyone who matters.

No, it hasn't been debunked; rather, it has been supported by more recent research: New MRI Studies Support the Blanchard Typology of Male-to-Female Transsexualism

And perhaps most important, it has been repeatedly confirmed and supported by all those men saying, "Hey! That's me!!!"

Mostly because cis women display autogynephilia too. It isn't a perversion. It's normal.

No. And once again, the methodology was quite flawed for this study. But I'll let a transsexual make the case:

From Moser’s paper which ‘shows autogynephilia in 93% of women

It is normal for women to have sexual feelings and to be sexually aroused AS A WOMAN because that is what they are! Men are not women, and it is not normal for men to have sexual feelings and to be sexually aroused AS A WOMAN because they are not women!!!

Yep. According to you, you are allowed to be as mean as you want to us, and we have to be docile and just accept it. Fun. Trans Taliban... Wow...

Yeah... that's it. I provide countless examples of threats of violence and actual violence against women, and you blow it off and blame it on those mean old TERFs... but speaking the truth is being "as mean as you want".

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
An entire generation of people who are cutting their dicks off, ruining their body chemistry until they are depressed and suicidal messes. Top that up with obesity problems because you can't fat shame and you should be happy at 300 lbs. So go ahead and eat that WHOLE CAKE and treat yourself.

Obese, sexually confused, and willingly taking themselves out of the gene pool.

All the while they go to their own grave screaming for acceptance of their stupid lifestyles.

And when they finally do off themselves, we logic minded types will undoubtedly be blamed for that. We are held responsible for everyone else's happiness.

It's like we got saddled with a red headed stepchild nobody wants. "Give us free stuff and stop being meanyheads! Waaaaahhhhhh!"

It's the new sequel to Problem Child. The third movie went straight to TV. After that, there's nowhere else to go, to be accepted, so they had to go "straight to real life" this time. Hey, it's a tough industry.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
Breitbart?

Problem, bro?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Just gets more and more ridiculous by the hour.

And these are the types of people teaching children today.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

It is awful to use an event that is meant to promote acceptance among the queer community to marginalize a part of that very queer community...

Exactly like what trans "women" are doing to lesbians? That darn cotton ceiling??? Because being all rapey and creeper isn't marginalizing a part of that very queer community???

Because trans "women" forcing themselves into women's only spaces and then demanding they not talk about women's only issues because it's not "inclusive" isn't marginalizing a part of that very queer community?

Because threatening to punch, burn, rape and kill TERFs isn't marginalizing a part of that very queer community???

Because calling women "bleeders", "baby havers" and otherwise reducing women to bodily functions isn't marginalizing a part of that very queer community?

Or how about those AGPs calling homosexual transsexuals "TruScum"? That's not marginalizing a part of that very queer community? How about that oh-so-delightful "Die TruScum" meme? No marginalizing there either, right?

Most TERFs were former allies of transgender persons. The Trans Activist Taliban have only themselves to blame for bullying and alienating them.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

And when they finally do off themselves, we logic minded types will undoubtedly be blamed for that. We are held responsible for everyone else's happiness.

Indeed. Refusal to accept The Narrative means that we are responsible for their mental and emotional state. I have NEVER been disrespectful to transgender folks, but I do not accept their mental illness as normal nor do I accept them as women (or men) when they make that transition.

Not only are they not responsible for who they are and the choices they make, but they are also not responsible for their own emotional well-being.

As we speak there's another transgender teen or adult killing themselves because of the lack of accountability and the continued coddling of a mental illness.

I fully accept that transition is the best way to HELP alleviate dysphoria. But I would like to point put that we do no take mental health in this country seriously. These people may find comfort in surgery, but afterward they need help, real help. Because they are more likely to kill themselves after they transition as shown in statistic after statistic.

The report that the reason for this is discrimination is disingenuous. "Descrimination" might actually be normal people rejecting a potential sex partner for not having the right parts. Or normal people refusing to accept a gender identity that the trans person demands.

This isnt descrimination, it is a normal response. This is why treating transgenderism as if it were the same as being gay or bisexual is dishonest.
edit on 21 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

That's right, and we're all racist because we refuse to accept Jussie Smollet's reality that he really was attacked by two MAGA hat wearing rednecks at 2AM on the coldest night of the year in Chicago when he happened to randomly venture out for Subway.

I mean, really, that's *his* reality and *his* truth and that's all that matters, not what actually, objectively happened and can be scientifically verified with evidence and testimony, right?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
Cool
something that has nothing to do with you for you all to go full nutso about.

Let the tranny comments roll.

If you're a man, it doesn't affect you. If you're a woman, however, it DOES affect you. Ideas like this--ideas that fly in the face of science--are changing rules and laws based on science and biology. Rules that affect real women on a daily basis.

On that note: Why are all the people who love to point the finger and yell "science-denier!" when it comes to climate-change silent when it comes to comments like this? Science denial is only bad when it comes to certain topics?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

You know why.

It's not about science in either case. It's about winning at any cost. They don't actually think about it. They just take their marching orders and move on with the glorious agenda.

That's why in some cases religion is just fine to use and in others its verboten. And that's why science is awesome for climate but verboten for this.
edit on 21-2-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Why do so many people on here continually ignore the numerous posts made by scientifically trained people, that science recognises that bilogically its not just a simple as male and female. They quote science in their arguments, but when some corrects them they ignore it.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
You do know that Trans people make up like not even 1% of the population right?

Wrong, try 0.1%, less probably.

But that is still a lot of mentally ill people who want to force others at gunpoint to agree with their delusion t hat they are not mentally ill.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join